Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI (10165 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / My Wife Is Starving Me Since I Came Back From Germany - Buhari Cries Out / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Megaphone: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:

chai.
Illiteracy is circulating.

do u nderstand anything about language? how do the chinese articule their own poicies? in english? u reallt need to go bac to school jakande school tout
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Megaphone:
do u nderstand anything about language? how do the chinese articule their own poicies? in english? u reallt need to go bac to school jakande school tout
We are not in China.

3 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Megaphone:
We are not in China, neither are we chinese people.

Bad analogy. Try again . . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by papaejima1: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

I patiently and excitingly watched and listened to his statements to the press yesterday night.
Let me give you excerpts.

i quote "We have made it known to the ECOWAS and the AU in general that we will need $100 million to fight the insurgency. This also i made it known to the world leaders at the G7 meeting. Most especially the French President AND THE PRESIDENT OF GERMANY, Mrs. Merkel, when we met. I told them we have begun all necessary approaches to combat and end the insurgency and that we only need their (G7 leaders) support with arms and all other necessary things." let me end my quote here.

It is from that same Channels Tv i watched it last night. The was NOTHING like "West Germany" that u claimed he said. Stop the lies.

Stay there hating, dont go and arrange your CV and prepare for the jobs he will soon create for jobless folks like you
You should be ashamed of yourself for trumpeting the bolded as correct.

5 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Demdem(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

You are entitled to your opinion anyway.

Thank u.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Megaphone: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:

We are not in China, neither are we chinese people.

Bad analogy. Try again . . grin grin
this guy really needs to go bac and attend a quality primary and secondary school. dumb
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by southsouthman: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

that's not patriotic bro, if not the person, accord the office of the president some respect.

Really? does the office of president deserve respect in Nigeria. Bros come out of this nah. You can't be asking for what is not there nah.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by iamrealdeji(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tofax:
I was taken aback when i watched on channels TV, President Buhari refering to the Garman President as President of 'West Germany'. His men should pls correct him ASAP and that Germany is no longer East & west Germany but one country 'Germany'.
Source:Channels TV
I was taken aback when I read a thread by an idi.ot called Tofax where he typed refering instead of referring and Garman instead of German. His friends on nairaland should pls correct him ASAP,there's nothing like refering and there's nothing like Garman. Olodo to fe ma correct odidi General,pray you ever attain 1/10 of his achievements in life,but this Agbabiaka grammar school way of typing can not help you

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
southsouthman:

Really? does the office of president deserve respect in Nigeria. Bros come out of this nah. You can't be asking for what is not there nah.

That's quite sarcastic. Well, I believe in Nigeria and I respect its president.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Megaphone:
this guy really needs to go bac and attend a quality primary and secondary school. dumb
Yes i agree. GMB is dumb from Daura
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Bizibi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]undecided

they are still calling GEJ offensive names o

Like this cripple @demdem I just screen shot cursing GEJ last sunday (few days ago)
that guy is ameachi Rottweiler, but he is nairaland security dog here,a very good barker

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Tofax: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I was taken aback when I read a thread by an idi.ot called Tofax where he typed refering instead of referring and Garman instead of German. His friends on nairaland should pls correct him ASAP,there's nothing like refering and there's nothing like Garman. Olodo to fe ma correct odidi General,pray you ever attain 1/10 of his achievements in life,but this Agbabiaka grammar school way of typing can not help you 
Thanks for the correction. But pls let PMB & his media team take note,we can't afford another blunder in the international stage.

3 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by KEVIND: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tofax:

Thanks for the correction. But pls let PMB & his media team take note,we can't afford another blunder in the international stage.
Tofax must be a gentle man.i don't think he post it to mock the President.but for PMB media men to wake up to their duty.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by MalcoImX: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] tell that to those apc nematodes that was calling GEJ a "clueless drunkard" undecided
Clueless drunkard he is.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Shortyy(f): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

that's not patriotic bro, if not the person, accord the office of the president some respect.
some respect you say? stfu you bloody hypo
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by kodded(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:
yea bro smiley
have you seen this fool just now ?! angry

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shortyy:
some respect you say? stfu you bloody hypo
Hey! you better watch your words.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by wonlasewonimi: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
nativedoctors:
Such national embarrassment is the reason why I never wanted to vote for him. Who knows what he discussed with David Cameroon and Obama.

You go soon see David Yaounde

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by BBackOurGlory: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Now let me bust you..

I patiently and excitingly watched and listened to his statements to the press yesterday night.
Let me give you excerpts.

i quote "We have made it known to the ECOWAS and the AU in general that we will need $100 million to fight the insurgency. This also i made it known to the world leaders at the G7 meeting. Most especially the French President AND THE PRESIDENT OF GERMANY, Mrs. Merkel, when we met. I told them we have begun all necessary approaches to combat and end the insurgency and that we only need their (G7 leaders) support with arms and all other necessary things." let me end my quote here.

It is from that same Channels Tv i watched it last night. The was NOTHING like "West Germany" that u claimed he said. Stop the lies.

Stay there hating, dont go and arrange your CV and prepare for the jobs he will soon create for jobless folks like you

Bros, we love Buhari,
Sai Buhari
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Shortyy(f): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

Hey! you better watch your words.
sniff my bütt

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by parasite(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
PMB said West Germany, some Europeans still say Rhodesia. Some say Lagos is the capital of Nigeria. Lesson: learning is a continuous lifelong process. Some PCs running in windows 84 thou.

2 Likes

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
have you seen this fool just now ?! angry

Did he say clueless? the gentleman whom he refers to as clueless has a doctorate, served the state for over a decade and rose to the most prestigious post of the commander in chief. I just wonder who is actually clueless.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shortyy:
sniff my bütt
I see your problem, a big one. Keep me out of it
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by IGBOSON2: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
vfactor:
Does Germany even have a president, the last time I checked their leader was addressed as the German Chancellor!

^^^Bros, you're not making it any easier for him! lipsrsealed
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by teufelein(f): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
oh my god! the president of germany is not merkel, merkel is just a prime minister or what is known in germany as bundeskanzler(federal chancellor) the right name of german's president is Mr. Gauck. the monkeys and baboons in the zoo aka nigeria should stop disgracing dark creatures.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Germany

[size=18pt]read, think, reason and be wise...[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by agabaI23(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

Like you accorded GEJ and his office?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by Jdbrasco2: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shortyy:

sniff my bütt
U got me laughing so hard. Guy, ppl arnd u no fit get HBP.
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by BLOTRS: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
2019 please come fast so we can vote this man out!

1 Like

Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akdegreat:

WOW.....and GEJ was called 'Clueless one'. Karma is a damn Biaatch
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by ChimaAdeoye: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Abeg, which country in the world is WEST Germany??
Buhari go kill person oo! lol....[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by BLOTRS: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
teufelein:
oh my god! the president of germany is not merkel, merkel is just a prime minister or what is known in germany as bundeskanzler(federal chancellor) the right name of german's president is Mr. Gauck. the monkeys and baboons in the zoo aka nigeria should stop disgracing dark creatures.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Germany

[size=18pt]read, think, reason and be wise...[/size]
i don't know if i should start joining the league of people calling buhari The Daura President...This is a big disappointment to Nigerians
Re: I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI by majalisa(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
BLOTRS:

i don't know if i should start joining the league of people calling buhari The Daura President...This is a big disappointment to Nigerians
he is an outdated dullard..what kind of global embarrassment was that?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters / Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.