Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! (1187 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Lets Get Naughty.. My Embarrassing Sexual moment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by ConfessionsNgr: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
My Wife of almost 20yrs, runs a flourishing and lucrative retail outlet; with very good daily turnover! Coincidentally, I discovered that one of the sales girls, that happens to be the one she likes and trusts most, lives big and very above the meagre salary she earns. From my private forensic fact finding, I discovered that she daily steals from the sales proceed. Yet, my wife so love and adore this young girl, to the extent of insisting that she will quite our marriage, should I terminate this pilfering sales girl!!!!. After enduring for almost a year, I eventually insisted and terminated this girl's appointment, with our organization and got a better replacement. However, my wife since then, has turned my life to be miserable by sex starving me and even telling me and her friends that my motive for choosing to sack that particular staff, was because the girl declined my love request, when my motive was to protect the interest of our organization. We have six sales girls and relate as a father to them all. Do I divorce my wife to stop this embarrassing blackmail?

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/103/my-embarrassing-wife
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Women and their wahala to men, I dey one shiit as well.. Omo woman matter dey wait God's judgement for heaven

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by izuch(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
How can you complain about being sex starved when you have six sales girls? Pick one to be giving you relief form conji, thats all grin

2 Likes

Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by Fidecoo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lesbianism on point.
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by demmy0325(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by MrsChima(f): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why are Africans speaking of divorce as if it is a pastime
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by Omotayor123(f): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wahala dey oooo.!

Try to get a convincing evidence to show your wife the girl is actually stealing....

Datz All.
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by babakol(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
No offense bro. Truth is your wife is banging that girl... You understand right?
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by babyBB: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sorry man I think ur wife is a lesbian and pls do carry out same forensic investigation on ur wife to determine her relationship with the ex sales girl.
Which sensible woman will starve her husband of sex simply because he sacked one of her favourite employee? There is no relationship between d sacking and refusal to perform her conjugal duties.
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by IamLEGEND1: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
just free the lesbìans and carry on with ur life.
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeekiti:
Women and their wahala to men, I dey one shiit as well.. Omo woman matter dey wait God's judgement for heaven

Very well said. LOL
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by bebene: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
saying that she is a lesbian without any tangible evidence is injustice to your wife and the sales girl.
But seriously man you need to conduct a thorough research before taking the last decision.
Ask her to tell you why is that girl so important her? because to me there is no justification whatsoever for her stupid reaction.
Re: My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dude, why should you complain of being starved of sex when you got a whooping six girls to choose from?

Btw, no offense intended, you reek of being P.U.$.$.¥ whipped else why would a woman get you this desperate? You should learn to put your foot down in certain scenarios with sex at the fore.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Just Save Myself The Stress Jare / CORRECTION OF Help!!!cry Of A Lady I Mistakenly Love The Wrong Person / Master Manipulators: How To Deal With Emotional Blackmail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.