Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). (41642 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by RayJay007: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=45pt]Oba to'n Bora [/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by knightsTempler: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is this suppose to be news? Smh

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Iwonimi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
Those hidiots prostrate like they serving a god....
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty
silly u Mr man

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by fpeter(f): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
I read somewhere that he celebrated his eldest wive's 60th birthday
I also know one of his sons is a lawmaker, so meaning these 4 are his
younger wives, ain't it?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Money money money and power that all I am seeing here it must be made walahi
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Someone should educate me, no harm/insult intended at all.
Is this man on Federal payroll? Or is there wealth in his lineage, I just wonder where he gets money to service his lifestyle and wives.

The baba and his wives they ball big time.

Ujupsy:
Nigerian are just funny,worship time or what? the wives look like quadruplet
hahahahahahahahah...hehehehehehehehe
You are funny. You just opened my eyes to see their resemblance.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Diddy58(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
gunaboye:
this baba sha, he just they enjoy
when there's money many things will follow. ........ even women
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by idu1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
This guy dey enjoy ocheesygrin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Ujupsy: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerian are just funny,worship time or what? the wives look like quadruplet

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by UncleJudax(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
sauceEEP:
Can this man still get it up? sad
He can always outsource that responsibility grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by simplex2: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
is that not Jide Kosoko?

And why are they bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
The Bleaching King.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by millionboi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Foolish felowers

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by queebeediva(f): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmm no cheating nice one kabiasi (funky)
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Masculity(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
eipreel:

search no more *flips hair* cheesy

wow eo easygrin

*dancing shoki*
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by no2fuks(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
picture me bowing for another person that breathes the same air as me. omo package

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by eightsin(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Who says money is not good?
I wan see that man!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by eightsin(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
The Bleaching King.

Hehe grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
servicing fresh honey pots weekly...... grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Iku baba yeye.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by gabazin080(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
How he take concern me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Winning123: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

You are very ignorant. Prostrating to an elder is the culture of the Yorubas.

Btw: the train of change no pass their place? Thought ordinary commissioner lipsrsealed is from dia
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by naijamerican: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
which kind mumu be this?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by pure2012soul(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

Btw: the train of change no pass their place? Thought ordinary commissioner lipsrsealed is from dia
Train of change no dey enter dat kind bush enclave o.
grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Inherent slave mentality. Obvious absurdity.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by jhyyde: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
cutesmilez:
h
h=HORSE
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by stinggy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
eleojo23:
Alaafin Of Oyo steps out again with his 4 wives and Nairaland moderators moved it on the front page again.
I don't understand their obsession with my King angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Alal(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kaaaabiesi oooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Mcowubaba: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

Lol..be careful...leave their Culture 4 dem....
When the complain about ur Tribe's exorbitant bride prize cheesy u go vex.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes / Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.