Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). (41640 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Zico5(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
redcliff:
Silly yoruba folks.
Na whole tribe u called silly, I don't blame. I only pity those animals that gave birth to u.

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by truthfulguy: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
Those hidiots prostrate like they serving a god....
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

There is nothing wrong with prostrating for your king. It is our tradition. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by gistgudess: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Iku baba yeye, I wonder how he is coping with them.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Omotayor123(f): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
tchidi:
Baba is chopping the head of his life! grin grin
You mean the life of his headgrin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by dwayni: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
I love and appreciate African tradition and cultures but seriously laying on the floor for another human being is just self humiliating.

The young chick looks hot although I can't see her face properly. Anyone with link? But if they gonna want me on the floor before going on a date with her then don't worry about it.lol
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Upnepaa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
VickyRotex:
Shey na their season of stepping out be this ni?

Enjoy the attention while it last
bad belle,we respect our kings here tongue

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by juwoonn(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

Btw: the train of change no pass their place? Thought ordinary commissioner lipsrsealed is from dia
Werey!

Prof Osinbajo is from Ikenne Remo, Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by hector: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Crap..farts on the thread n walks away.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by IYANGBALI: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
No how,no how,some young guys go be shareholders for these women's farms,helping the kabiyesi to work on the farms
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by VickyRotex(f): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Upnepaa:
bad belle,we respect our kings here tongue

Good belle, and who told you I'm not yoruba? angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
why are they prostrating naaa....our traditional rulers of today dont deserve any respect,..they eat,wine and dine with the politicians who suffer the poor....they all benefit from the loot of government officials...they are corrupt and useless....

he should be lynched if possible.....angry

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by ajepako(f): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

It shows you have no respect for your culture and tradition,,, that is if you have any!

In any culture or tradition, it is normal to show respect to a monarch either by bending low, curtsying in Europe , kneeling down or prostrating.

It is not an act of worship or obeisance but that of respect for his person, office and authority.

That is how it is done in any DECENT society..

Omo Iran-kiran, Omo eran afipa ji iya lori eni..

Btw: the train of change no pass their place? Thought ordinary commissioner lipsrsealed is from dia
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by tutulatata: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Idol worshipers be like OUR GOD JUST ARRIVED with Ankara swags.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if it pain you just sniff ALIGATOR pepper and watch the reaction..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Geesanni: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
JST LIKE D CASE OF HOLLY MADISON OF PLAYBOY MANSION,SHE SAID WEN SHE WAS LEAVING D PLAYBOY OLD MAN,HE BEGGED HIM TO STAY 4 DAT SHE IS ENTHITLED TO A WILL WORTH $3000000 SIGNED,YET SHE SAYS NO,LEAVIN INSIDE WT D GRANNY WAS LIKE A BURDEN EVEN HOUGH SHE ENJOY EXPENSIVE LIFE STYLE.SHE SAID KISSING IS ZERO,ROMANCE IS ZERO,ND INTMACY IS ZERO.SHE SAID WEN IT IS HER TO TURN TO SPEND D NITE WT D OLD MAN,IT LIKE LIVIN IN HELL.SHE SAID IT WASNT WAT SHE WISH FOR HER ENEMIES,LIVING IN BURDEN ND SMILING,SHE WAS VERY HAPPI WEN SHE TOOK DAT GREAT DECISION ND IS 1000% HAPPIER WT HER NEW HUSBAND SHE BORE TWO 4 NOW.SO NOT ALL DAT GLITTER IS GOLD.(YOUNG GIRL WISE UP,SOME1 TURN DOWN %3000000 TO B WT A SUGAR GRANNY)
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by alexlee50: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty Bro it is

Bro it is their culture to prostrate that way when greeting their elders

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Upnepaa(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

Good belle, and who told you I'm not yoruba? angry
no vex abeg cheesy your post seems 2 harsh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by juman(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
drnairalov:
bleachers square

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Look at these people are prostrating to a fellow human being with two legs.....Nwaonye Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Charly68: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
What lesson are these people teaching the youth now.. That polygamy is good or what ?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Honestly who really cares in this age and dispensation what a king does.....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by VickyRotex(f): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Upnepaa:
no vex abeg cheesy your post seems 2 harsh

cheesy I was just kidding. But they were obviously seeking public attention

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Mbediogu(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dottore:

I once attended a wedding in Ibadan in 2010. The family of the bride is somehow related to the Alaafin. The Alaafin and his entourage attended the church service in Assemblies of God Church. He had a very special place prepared for him and his aids. Most of his aids were barefooted. One of his aids, a very old man distracted the service intermittently with monotonous songs in praise of of the Oba. They even came into the church with the big canopy. His appearance was classy though but I would have preferred if they had given respect to the house of God.

Make them no turn the man to a god o

They have deified him already but his place should not be in the church of the living God.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by kinibigdeal(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
drnairalov:
bleachers square

mybro and his wife.. this is Relationship goals....

not dating your dad's age mate

They know why they are into it.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by 9jatatafo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Groove on Baba. Why is the King and his wives bleaching? Too much money or that is how VIPs in Oyo do it? This oba like woman sha. Kabiyesi ooo.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
eleojo23:
Alaafin Of Oyo steps out again with his 4 wives and Nairaland moderators moved it on the front page again.

Some thread hits front page sarcastically not on merit so enjoy it.

All FP thread must not be PMB, Saraki, Tinubu, Etc
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

You mean the life of his headgrin

Shebi?? grin grin
You garrit wink

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Upnepaa(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy I was just kidding. But they were obviously seeking public attention
they it now sad baba is looking for a young lady to be his 23rd wife,will you join the train embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by gbens2000(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
deadie:
Bushman and his bush wives. See how grownup men and women lie on the ground for him. Tufiakwa.
my dear even If u dey dere u must postrate,he is a king.and dat is how u greet kings in Yoruba lands.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by cozy7(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm not a Yoruba man but it's so annoying d way u guys (above me) are talking like kids who's never left their timid hometown of origin......just Bcoz pple are voluntarily protesting for absolute royalty. Don't u hv regard or respect for customs n traditions?
This is Nigeria and d beauty of this country is basically d diverse (over 260) ethnic groups. What is custom to a tradition, might seem "silly" to another. But plz fellow Nigerians, let's be patriotic n respectful to one another's ethnic identity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) / DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.