Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). (41638 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by BLOTRS: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
i hope the title does not change to emir of oyo with time...yorubas and their blind fulani followership
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by elohorayodele: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dottore:

I once attended a wedding in Ibadan in 2010. The family of the bride is somehow related to the Alaafin. The Alaafin and his entourage attended the church service in Assemblies of God Church. He had a very special place prepared for him and his aids. Most of his aids were barefooted. One of his aids, a very old man distracted the service intermittently with monotonous songs in praise of of the Oba. They even came into the church with the big canopy. His appearance was classy though but I would have preferred if they had given respect to the house of God.

Make them no turn the man to a god o

cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Neplusultra(f): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mschewww!!! undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by asiwajumi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
Those hidiots prostrate like they serving a god....
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

Btw: the train of change no pass their place? Thought ordinary commissioner lipsrsealed is from dia
two commissioners,and a member of rep. As a son and daughter.so keep silent if u r not sure of what u are saying.as for the people postrating there. Its our culture .we do respect our obas
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Neplusultra(f): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Geesanni:
JST LIKE D CASE OF HOLLY MADISON OF PLAYBOY MANSION,SHE SAID WEN SHE WAS LEAVING D PLAYBOY OLD MAN,HE BEGGED HIM TO STAY 4 DAT SHE IS ENTHITLED TO A WILL WORTH $3000000 SIGNED,YET SHE SAYS NO,LEAVIN INSIDE WT D GRANNY WAS LIKE A BURDEN EVEN HOUGH SHE ENJOY EXPENSIVE LIFE STYLE.SHE SAID KISSING IS ZERO,ROMANCE IS ZERO,ND INTMACY IS ZERO.SHE SAID WEN IT IS HER TO TURN TO SPEND D NITE WT D OLD MAN,IT LIKE LIVIN IN HELL.SHE SAID IT WASNT WAT SHE WISH FOR HER ENEMIES,LIVING IN BURDEN ND SMILING,SHE WAS VERY HAPPI WEN SHE TOOK DAT GREAT DECISION ND IS 1000% HAPPIER WT HER NEW HUSBAND SHE BORE TWO 4 NOW.SO NOT ALL DAT GLITTER IS GOLD.(YOUNG GIRL WISE UP,SOME1 TURN DOWN %3000000 TO B WT A SUGAR GRANNY)
Yea,her hubby's name is Pasquale, forgotten d surname.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Bonapart(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
asiwajumi:
two commissioners,and a member of rep. As a son and daughter.so keep silent if u r not sure of what u are saying.as for the people postrating there. Its our culture .we do respect our obas
wat am seeing is way beyond respect but serving.... God's commandment number1 am sure you know it

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Bonapart(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
juwoonn:

Werey!

Prof Osinbajo is from Ikenne Remo, Ogun State
he's not a yoruba
Okparakaewa
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Bonapart(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthfulguy:

There is nothing wrong with prostrating for your king. It is our tradition. Deal with it.
that's serving...
Grow beyond it bro cos I can never deal with it
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Bonapart(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
pure2012soul:

Train of change no dey enter dat kind bush enclave o.
grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Bonapart(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Iwonimi:
silly u Mr man
for saying the truth
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by tiredface: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
FUNNY YORUBA CLOWNS. THEY WORSHIP HUMAN BEINGS & JUJU. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR UNDERWEARS. CLEANINESS IS NOT THEIR THING

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aye ni irunmole n je ku...baba dey enjoy dey go jare
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by tonychristopher: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
why are the men lying down...who wants to flog them? but i think polygamy is great
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by VickyRotex(f): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Upnepaa:
they it now sad baba is looking for a young lady to be his 23rd wife,will you join the train embarassed

Train kor, Helicopter ni angry angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Abbey2sam(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
eipreel:

search no more *flips hair* cheesy
you just need him to notice you, I hope he does
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
I love this family though.... But seriously... So many haters on nl.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by eipreel(f): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abbey2sam:

you just need him to notice you, I hope he does
tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by mrkel(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Traditional rulers are under the payroll of their respective state government in Nigeria. Beyond that traditional rulers also benefit from largess from coys that operate in his domains. Some traditional rulers are government contractors.

Traditional rulership succession these days are given to men of substance who have already carved a niche for themselves economically.

Kachisbarbie:
Someone should educate me, no harm/insult intended at all.
Is this man on Federal payroll? Or is there wealth in his lineage, I just wonder where he gets money to service his lifestyle and wives.

The baba and his wives they ball big time.

hahahahahahahahah...hehehehehehehehe
You are funny. You just opened my eyes to see their resemblance.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrkel:
Traditional rulers are under the payroll of their respective state government in Nigeria. Beyond that traditional rulers also benefit from largess from coys that operate in his domains. Some traditional rulers are government contractors.

Traditional rulership succession these days are given to men of substance who have already carved a niche for themselves economically.

wow.
That's good. This Alaafin must have plenty personal money.
What's the difference between Alaafin and Oba? embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Uglyduckling: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Do you know how many men are envying that man?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by crisycent: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
I wonder where his guard got a pump action gun. I know that the Nigeria police does not license such guns to civilians. Where did he get that from?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by akigbemaru: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Allafin with wives again!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by geelord(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2015
eipreel:

search no more *flips hair* cheesy

Searching no more... Wht next?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by esosa4real(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2015
drnairalov:
bleachers square

mybro and his wife.. this is Relationship goals....

not dating your dad's age mate

Doc, ur pic made my day! Such a lovely pic of him, burriful wife and kid. Na real relationship goal....lol

Despite the fact many ladies have lost it, we still know a lot who want a burriful one ma relationship!! Who alaafin 4 wives don help??
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by christabell18(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2015
IYAMA....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by eipreel(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2015
geelord:

Searching no more... Wht next?
cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by willybiggy(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Fatdon:
The Alaafin Of Oyo was photographed leaving his home to a function and in tow were his 4 wives.
www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/alaafin-of-oyo-steps-out-again-with-his.html?m=1
The only one I'm meant to bow for, is the creator of the universe
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by sademola: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

I think you should be the eediot for not recognising and appreciate other people's tradition n practices

If the UK PM bows to Queen of England it's seen as normal by your type but if it's done back home it's outdated loyalty
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by mobaking: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

Btw: the train of change no pass their place? Thought ordinary commissioner lipsrsealed is from dia
I know ur people have no history.Google 'alaafin' and read .When I come to ur hometown,am going to slap your eze,igwe or whatever as a form of greeting since respect,regard is not in the dictionary of ur people.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Bonapart(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2015
mobaking:
I know ur people have no history.Google 'alaafin' and read .When I come to ur hometown,am going to slap your eze,igwe or whatever as a form of greeting since respect,regard is not in the dictionary of ur people.
why you moaning like q day old baby.... didn't say you shouldn't worship your alafin but read the first commandment and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Sibrah: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bonapart:
mumu people
#outdatedloyalty

You need vitamin supplement, it helps d brain.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). by Geesanni: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
sth like dat u re curent
Neplusultra:
Yea,her hubby's name is Pasquale, forgotten d surname.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.