Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest (3195 Views)

Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by eejo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
following fulani militia raids on villages in Dekina local govt igala militia counter attack and killed 4 of the fulani militia items recovered was Nigeria police ID card and guns painted in police colours. but also politician was killed by fleeing fulani militia .mr buhari must act now by bringing back the military post that he removed from agojeju town when he came into power as am typing full war is on with no security personel on ground
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Tundeiab(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari can not fight his brothers, so forget it. Why did he remove the roadblock in the first place when he is fully aware of the economic challenges of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by brize(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is the same idiots some people will want me to live with? One Nigeria my foot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by leke12(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's why I like my race(yoruba), help is available for u our igala brothers if u nid extra hands!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
the more the Jihardists attack, the more our resolve to seek for Biafra.
Nigeria is the handwork of mischievious slave traders.
Those recovered arms must have been inported.
We get poorer, they get Richer. We die, they live.
"one" Nigeria is good for their market.
When will Africans arise??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Acjohn(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
These people for read history na before they try Igala people. Sorry I forget say them no fit read.
but when Igala people finish with them they go learn how to read because history have it that Igalas can't be defeated in cases like this

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by tobtap: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jihad in full swing.

I love this very much.

Let dah much farker burn

Burn burn muthaphucker
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
noblezone:

We get poorer, they get Richer.
We die, they live.

The arms are not imported but simply handed to the Fulanis by their brothers in the police and army

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Idrismusty97(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
noblezone:

We get poorer, they get Richer.
We die, they live.

And when you get your Biafra it would just cease just like that? Because of some imaginary lines drawn on the map?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
And when you get your Biafra it would just cease just like that? Because of some imaginary lines drawn on the map?

No the jihad will continue unabated in your useless nijeriya

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Idrismusty97(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

No the jihad will continue unabated in your useless nijeriya
Stüpid it has been going on since before the coming of the white man, before the creation of Nigeria. It would continue even if you declared a thousand country.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Stüpid it has been going on since before the coming of the white man, before the creation of Nigeria. It would continue even if you declared a thousand country.

But it won't be our problem as we know you muslim filth dare not try export your jihad to the better south

If you dare then we will declare a crusade on you and demolish every minaret and burn every koran and shave all your heads and beards

Fool

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Idrismusty97(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

But it won't be our problem as we know you muslim filth dare not try export your jihad to the better south

If you dare then we will declare a crusade on you and demolish every minaret and burn every koran and shave all your heads and beards

Fool
Lol
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by chris4gold(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
give us life report from d scene na?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by FacelessPatriot: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

Fool

harsh
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:

We will guide our borders jealously.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by EternalTruths: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
eejo:
following fulani militia raids on villages in Dekina local govt igala militia counter attack and killed 4 of the fulani militia items recovered was Nigeria police ID card and guns painted in police colours. but also politician was killed by fleeing fulani militia .mr buhari must act now by bringing back the military post that he removed from agojeju town when he came into power as am typing full war is on with no security personel on ground

Don't pray he brings back road blocks

If he deploy soldiers, most likely Far North soldiers, they will aid their people against your Igala people.

That's what happened in Plateau state. cool
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by chaseTE: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Source, stew and oil nko
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

The arms are not imported but simply handed to the Fulanis by their brothers in the police and army

What do you mean they are not imported?
Are they made in Kano o Aba?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Ballmer: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
brize:
This is the same idiots some people will want me to live with? One Nigeria my foot
You can as well do us all a favour n leave the world for us. It would save you the trouble of having to share a planet with the Fulanis. Talk about putting your mouth where your money is.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
noblezone:

What do you mean they are not imported?
Are they made in Kano o Aba?

They get their arms and ammunition from their brothers in the security services.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by ComrdDRS: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
And BENUE.
EternalTruths:

Don't pray he brings back road blocks

If he deploy soldiers, most likely Far North soldiers, they will aid their people against your Igala people.

That's what happened in Plateau state. cool
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Khd95(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
D kogi bois dat i no will not let d fulanis reign at all at all.like they do in benue nd jos

Dy will fyt back ni,i ve been there nd i no them wella...gringringrin
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

They get their arms and ammunition from their brothers in the security services.

The arms held by the security personnels are imported.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Emekamex(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wetin concern me, they should call their "warriors" that are fighting Anambra for oil.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by fr3do(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Unlike the Nigerian law enforcement agencies that offer no resistance to fulani marauders, the Biafran forces will not give them breathing space, will they even be allowed to graze in the first place?, I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
fr3do:

Unlike the Nigerian law enforcement agencies that offer no resistance to fulani marauders, the Biafran forces will not give them breathing space, will they even be allowed to graze in the first place?, I doubt.

What are you talking about bro?

The Nigerian security forces offer assistance to the Jihardists and you are talking abut resistance.
We wont have Jihardists in Biafra.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by overhypedsteve(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2015
I do hope it does not affect those travelling from Abuja to Benin and vice versa cus I do not want another man madness to affect my life.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by fr3do(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
noblezone:

What are you talking about bro?

The Nigerian security forces offer assistance to the Jihardists and you are talking abut resistance.
We wont have Jihardists in Biafra.

You see!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Kogi State Forest by BishopMagic: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
leke12:
That's why I like my race(yoruba), help is available for u our igala brothers if u nid extra hands!

Lol

Today you can't help yourselves

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion / Apologise To Ekiti. TY Danjuma Murdered Fajuyi / Nigerians Should Beg Fashola And Buhari To Provide Namibian Quality Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.