Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie (947 Views)

Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? / What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. / Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by jonaifame22(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by MEGGATRON(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
it didn't do any of those to me
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I believe it does... Unless u use a shield wink
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by younghartz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
sex only makes you get fond of each other
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by Enegod(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
i tend to believe that the women who are doing me the most are the most serious about relating with me seriously... undecided undecided
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by vjsmiles: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=14pt] it creates a fluid covenant...
Your fluid and hers undecided [/size]
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by XavierBlue(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Not applicable to me bro.

XavierBlue
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by MzzTega(f): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
All of you saying ‘‘No,not to me'' How did you know??

See,this sex thing is more of spiritual than physical.
Two souls meet,they entwine by the bond they created themselves.

A man deposits a part of himself to whoever he lays with,and the woman who got laid carries a part of this man around. Now,that's the soul tie and there can be a transfer of the good,the bad and the ugly between the two cos an umblical cord was created between them (easy transfer).
Re: Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie by jonaifame22(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
MzzTega:
All of you saying ‘‘No,not to me'' How did you know??

See,this sex thing is more of spiritual than physical.
Two souls meet,they entwine by the bond they created themselves.

A man deposits a part of himself to whoever he lays with,and the woman who got laid carries a part of this man around. Now,that's the soul tie and there can be a transfer of the good,the bad and the ugly between the two cos an umblical cord was created between them (easy transfer).

Preach on preacher.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Obsessed With Sex / Caption This!!!!! / Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha FACTS BOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.