Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I’m Obsessed With Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Obsessed With Sex (948 Views)

He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! / The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Obsessed With Sex by dridowu: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dear Bunmi,
I’m 26 years old and single with a job I love. My problem is sex— I’m obsessed with it and think about it all the time. I find myself fantasising about women I meet on the bus or in the street.
Sometimes I’m late for work because I’m looking at girls in magazines at home and wanking off.
What can I do?
Jacob, bye-mail.

Dear Jacob,
You are currently locked in a very destructive cycle. At orgasm, the brain releases feel good endorphins, which can give you a temporary high if you’re feeling stressed or down.
The danger is sex then becomes an easy release from these problems rather than dealing with their root cause.
You need to find an experienced counsellor you can talk to. In the meantime, get a grip on your emotions; don’t keep those magazines where they could be easily accessible to you.
Find a girlfriend and go out more.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-im-obsessed-with-sex/

1 Like

Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by Hazardd(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
you need typical deliverance...thank me later
Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Try Christ and your life will never remain the same again
Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Go get a g.f.
Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by IamLEGEND1: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015

Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by Cutehector(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
U will neva get tired of it....
Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by kunlesufyan(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol..wankstar....you need a gf,one that will be around you alot...probably a girl who like sex too but has self control ...
Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by gamaliel121(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sorry gee
Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by Jayjay0(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
You need JESUS
You need JESUS
You need JESUS
Re: I’m Obsessed With Sex by Phoenix001(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
May God deliver you o!

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Want To Laugh? (video) / Ladies, See The Things That Can Make Your Man Perform Well In Bed / Advise Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.