Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola (16771 Views)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by betty202020(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Asamu07:
I agree on this.... Abiola is a hero...

And to those shouting about unilag... Abiola is not an Educationist but a hero to brought democracy to live again....
there u go again. Was Akanu Ibiam a pilot? Was Nnamdi Azikiwe a pilot? Was Ahmadu Bello an educationalist? was Muritala Mohammed a pilot? Some people are confused on their demands

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by chemicool: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Slimborne:
I've never seen people as hypocritically n shamelessly self driven as these dudes from this region of Nigeria, when GEJ upgraded the status of the university u bald headed humans went on the streets to show the whole world how unpatriotic n insulting you can be to a presidential pronouncement, months later you still want the same acclaimed hero who's name you dragged in the mud to be immortalized? goodness you guys are not to be trusted with anything at all

who ate beeeeeeef?

Your palm wine tapper father ate beeeeeeeeeeef!!
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by kodded(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aitee1:

Some people still take it Koded.ly
no wonder ...... I guess the writer took some "shot" before writing that trash
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by muyik3(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
I guess say naa joke be this, still no be better joke abeg find another reasonable one. Thax
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by dejavski(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
babyosisi:
Look at these eediots
Why don't they name their school after Abiola?
GEJ named UNILAG after Abiola and they drank acid
If he is not good enough for UNILAG he sure ain't good enough for aso rock or any national building

Who M.K.O help?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
chemicool:

Dead cow rants. Bastard refugee.

Are you talking to me? or are you recanting what you are?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by chemicool: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Iceprincehkn:
NIICE ONE

You too see am?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by chemicool: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
gboss4sure:

Are you talking to me? or are you recanting what you are?

Recanting? Olodo of IgbodiohaNnewi.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by loomer: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mumu de smell
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
betty202020:
there u go again. Was Akanu Ibiam a pilot? Was Nnamdi Azikiwe a pilot? Was Ahmadu Bello an educationalist? was Muritala Mohammed a pilot? Some people are confused on their demands

Madam...
U could have asked if they are airforce now...
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by crisycent: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dem don dey run their smelling mouth. Dem no see as pmb dey treat their broda like house boy?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
klodike:
Was he an architect? What concerns his name with a building?

He is a Business man...
If you know what Business is all about...
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by chemicool: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You must be reminded of your gross foolishness, hatred and myopia

The most dumb Nigerian ever. What your grand parents died for will soon start killing you again.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by CecyAdrian(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jokers grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
dejavski:

Let me make one clear assertion to you on this one
UNILAG is not and will never be LASU..
We are more oriented intellectually than the so called LASUITES and are more exposed. So you should understand that. If you wanna doubt this then I'll urge u to take a visit to both schools.
PS: we fought against renaming our school after Mko because we felt insulted and Not because GEJ did it. Mko is perceived as a nobody to us.

If you even knew a little tiny bit of history about your school you will know that MKO Abiola was a major donor to your school.

Besides we know that your protests where sponsored by the APC and that the only real reason you protested was because you felt MAULAG was not swag enough.

Useless generation of Plebs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
chemicool:

The most dumb Nigerian ever. What your grand parents died for will soon start killing you again.

You owambe concieved bastard

I am not Igbo.

fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by spencekat(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Not tangible enough to name Aso Rock after him.Aso rock is a better name.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
chemicool:

Recanting? Olodo of IgbodiohaNnewi.

You sounds hungry and bitter.

You need help? swallow your pride and pm me, i can help you get a job so that you will have a better life than been one bittered broke ass dude
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by nwadiuko1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ab-fvcking-surdity
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by dejavski(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

If you even knew a little tiny bit of history about your school you will know that MKO Abiola was a major donor to your school.

Besides we know that your protests where sponsored by the APC and that the only real reason you protested was because you felt MAULAG was not swag enough.

Useless generation of Plebs

Says who? Show me a proof that APC sponsored the protest..
Ps: Unilag is not made up of only S/Wners, it also comprises other regions. Get that in your head
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by chemicool: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You owambe concieved bastard

I am not Igbo.

fool.

You are a bloody slowpoke who needs to visit the psychiatric hospital. You don't need to remind me that your skull is filled with akamu. Who wrote the word Igbo in his post? Blind sillyass.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Moheat(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
gays! Who's MKO?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by hayourtheygy: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
yoruba sabi deceive people, when president Jonathan pronounce to name UNILAG after
m.k.o. they started protest but now they aso rock to be named after him see love. no be so?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by manchester1: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sarhyd:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, has been asked to as a matter of urgency, rename the aso rock presidential villa after late Moshood Kashimawo Abiola

This was the resolve of the Students Union Government (SUG) of the Lagos State University (LASU) during a walk in memory of the adjudged winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election in Ojota area of Lagos on Thursday, June 11.
President of the union, Wasiu Adeyemi, who led the group of students from Maryland to the freedom park in Ojota, noted that the late MKO Abiola remains a hero of Nigeria’s democracy, who has become a reference point for politicians of this generation.

In a chat with Naij.com early Friday, the students’ union leader, popularly called ‘Awo’, noted that: “we are saying that the late MKO Abiola is a hero of Nigerian democracy, who deserves more than we are doing to appreciate him.
The federal government must recognise June 12 as a public holiday and ensure that it is celebrated as Nigeria’s democracy day instead of the May 29 that is nationally acknowledged for that occasion.”

Speaking on the renaming of the aso rock villa after the late politician, Adeyemi reiterated the stand of the LASU students, noting that: “the new administration has to rename the aso rock villa after MKO Abiola because he truly deserves it as a national icon.”

Source: http://www.naij.com/459614-buhari-must-name-aso-rock-after-mko-abiola.html
Cc: lalasticlala, DrAmanda, Xiadnat, Ishilove
he should rename ur skul lasu n ur Vilage first. u hv lite brain n cannot offer full nine subjects..
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by saphxor: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
U ppl are a bunch of idiots !! U tnk say naija na ur fathers house......Abiola my foot
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by chemicool: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
gboss4sure:

You sounds hungry and bitter.

You need help? swallow your pride and pm me, i can help you get a job so that you will have a better life than been one bittered broke ass dude

You have been buried alive by pride. If you knew me, you wouldn't be talking trash. I can feed your entire family if you bow your head. I am sure you can't stand in front of me talk trash. Fvcking assholes like you need some lessons. Your mother should have aborted you because you're a wasted effort.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by wordcat(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided undecided

I though FG have banned ogogoro ? sad embarassed

Yeah but they didn't ban spirits.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Sarhyd(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by ewaencole: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
name am to watin (change house)
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Sarhyd(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
chemicool:

You have been buried alive by pride. If you knew me, you wouldn't be talking trash. I can feed your entire family if you bow your head. I am sure you can't stand in front of me talk trash. Fvcking assholes like you need some lessons. Your mother should have aborted you because you're a wasted effort.

Pls take it easy, this is no place for conflicts, Just ideas and suggestions
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by illiad1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
They should go to hell

All of them.

They should have asked that it be named after Oyenusi the pioneer Nigerian armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by manchester1: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
betty202020:
tell him please if gods will akpabio is an athlete.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bookshop Razed In Akure As Petrol Hidden By Owner Caught Fire By Neighbors Stove / Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Out To Deceive Nigerians, Says Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.