Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola (16777 Views)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Sorry dear..... the thing vex me ni oooo

Understandable
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by samsard(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Asamu07:
I agree on this.... Abiola is a hero...

And to those shouting about unilag... Abiola is not an Educationist but a hero to brought democracy to live again....
Nonsense, so shebi Ahmadu Bello after whom ABU was named is an educationist? I hope Buhari doesnt try that shit, the white house and the kremlin havent been renamed after anyone and i see no reason why we should rename ours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by dom(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok. But since Charity begins at home, they should start by renaming their university after him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by naijabuoy: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na wa ooo. That is asking a bit too much!!! Abeg me sef no gree, what else did Abiola do for Nigeria as a whole sef
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by buccunmie(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
That is the adverse effect of weed on the students.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by nwadiuko1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ab-fvcking-surdity Anyway le Olorun bukun Aare Muhammadu buhari
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Amazo: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sarhyd:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, has been asked to as a matter of urgency, rename the aso rock presidential villa after late Moshood Kashimawo Abiola

This was the resolve of the Students Union Government (SUG) of the Lagos State University (LASU) during a walk in memory of the adjudged winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election in Ojota area of Lagos on Thursday, June 11.
President of the union, Wasiu Adeyemi, who led the group of students from Maryland to the freedom park in Ojota, noted that the late MKO Abiola remains a hero of Nigeria’s democracy, who has become a reference point for politicians of this generation.

In a chat with Naij.com early Friday, the students’ union leader, popularly called ‘Awo’, noted that: “we are saying that the late MKO Abiola is a hero of Nigerian democracy, who deserves more than we are doing to appreciate him.
The federal government must recognise June 12 as a public holiday and ensure that it is celebrated as Nigeria’s democracy day instead of the May 29 that is nationally acknowledged for that occasion.”

Speaking on the renaming of the aso rock villa after the late politician, Adeyemi reiterated the stand of the LASU students, noting that: “the new administration has to rename the aso rock villa after MKO Abiola because he truly deserves it as a national icon.”

Source: http://www.naij.com/459614-buhari-must-name-aso-rock-after-mko-abiola.html
Cc: lalasticlala, DrAmanda, Xiadnat, Ishilove

shocked Rename what Jokers!!!angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Emnyte(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Flets:
The SW is trying too hard to be relevant and heard in this government.

Enough of the noise......
Why do you always involve tribalism in every matter. you mean all the students are yorubas?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by mechango: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
nh fools plenty for Nairaland dis days...
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sarhyd:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, has been asked to as a matter of urgency, rename the aso rock presidential villa after late Moshood Kashimawo Abiola

This was the resolve of the Students Union Government (SUG) of the Lagos State University (LASU) during a walk in memory of the adjudged winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election in Ojota area of Lagos on Thursday, June 11.
President of the union, Wasiu Adeyemi, who led the group of students from Maryland to the freedom park in Ojota, noted that the late MKO Abiola remains a hero of Nigeria’s democracy, who has become a reference point for politicians of this generation.

In a chat with Naij.com early Friday, the students’ union leader, popularly called ‘Awo’, noted that: “we are saying that the late MKO Abiola is a hero of Nigerian democracy, who deserves more than we are doing to appreciate him.
The federal government must recognise June 12 as a public holiday and ensure that it is celebrated as Nigeria’s democracy day instead of the May 29 that is nationally acknowledged for that occasion.”

Speaking on the renaming of the aso rock villa after the late politician, Adeyemi reiterated the stand of the LASU students, noting that: “the new administration has to rename the aso rock villa after MKO Abiola because he truly deserves it as a national icon.”

Source: http://www.naij.com/459614-buhari-must-name-aso-rock-after-mko-abiola.html
Cc: lalasticlala, DrAmanda, Xiadnat, Ishilove

This exemplifies the kind of cretinous fuuktards our failed education system keep churning out.

The presidential residence should be named after one man in a country highly sensitive to tribal differences?

The moronic fuuktards would not go out to march about the lack of equipment in their university.

The moronic fuuktards would not go out to march about the lack of good standard student accommodation and libraries in their university.

The moronic fuuktards would not go out to march about how their university is not competing in research with the best universities in the world.

And these fuuktards would wonder why they are seen as unemployable (apart from roles as political thugs) after they graduate.

Any company that ever employs this cretinous fuuktard called Wasiu Adeyemi after he graduates needs to be boycotted.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
samsard:
Nonsense, so shebi Ahmadu Bello after whom ABU was named is an educationist? I hope Buhari doesnt try that shit, the white house and the kremlin havent been renamed after anyone and i see no reason why we should rename ours.

Nonsense....
You want tell me say Ahmadu No go school
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by MKO4ever(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Seconded

MKO for ever
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Asamu07:

Nonsense....
You want tell me say Ahmadu No go school

You are displaying your Ipon education for all to see and is highly embarrassing
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Bluffly: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Asamu07:

And to those shouting about unilag... Abiola is not an Educationist but a hero to brought democracy to live again....
I beg which kind hero be that. Do you know what he did before, how he has backstabbed others and the damaged he brought to our Nigeria. All because he was able to muscle support for his election and, unfortunately, the result was annulled which was later on engulfed with diverse of happenings leading to his death and that of his wife. Respect to the death but there should be a limit to how we pull the strings.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by betty202020(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Asamu07:

Madam... U could have asked if they are airforce now...
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by betty202020(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Asamu07:

Madam... U could have asked if they are airforce now...
are they?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
chemicool:

You have been buried alive by pride. If you knew me, you wouldn't be talking trash. I can feed your entire family if you bow your head. I am sure you can't stand in front of me talk trash. Fvcking assholes like you need some lessons. Your mother should have aborted you because you're a wasted effort.

lol, because you get 1 million naira for account, your mind begin feed you say you get money?

no shit, lets meet up at Transcorp in Abuja so that you can feed me and my family.

Ready?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
betty202020:
are they?

Good question... but is too late
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by deebrain(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Very unfortunate....
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Crispels(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Profkomolafe:
LASU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WEED NO GOOD FOR UNA OOOO

Leave us alone jare.... am a lasuite.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Crispels(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sagamite:

This exemplifies the kind of cretinous fuuktards our failed education system keep churning out.

The presidential residence should be named after one man in a country highly sensitive to tribal differences?

The moronic fuuktards would not go out to march about the lack of equipment in their university.

The moronic fuuktards would not go out to march about the lack of good standard student accommodation and libraries in their university.

The moronic fuuktards would not go out to march about how their university is not competing in research with the best universities in the world.

And these fuuktards would wonder why they are seen as unemployable (apart from roles as political thugs) after they graduate.

Any company that ever employs this cretinous fuuktard called Wasiu Adeyemi after he graduates needs to be boycotted.

why this attack on the whole students of LASU??

why insulting the whole school for the action of just a couple of students??
too bad!!
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Xtianooooo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
No be only Aso Rock dem go name after MKO, na Abuja or beta still na d whole county Nigeria dem 4 name after am. Lasu SUG nor get beta tin 2 talk bah?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by maxwell530(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
We yoruba are at it again,even babangida that built the residence didn't name it after anyone.this stewpeed students are asking too much.what has this ebola or abiola done to deserve it.I even heard that he had a very great feud with awolowo.I think yorubas are just celebrating him for tribalistic reasons.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Blackfire(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Asamu07:

*yimu* shoro ni yi
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Blackfire(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
dejavski:

Let me make one clear assertion to you on this one
UNILAG is not and will never be LASU..
We are more oriented intellectually than the so called LASUITES and are more exposed. So you should understand that. If you wanna doubt this then I'll urge u to take a visit to both schools.
PS: we fought against renaming our school after Mko because we felt insulted and Not because GEJ did it. Mko is perceived as a nobody to us.

.... And you are?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Darcwudz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
They must be high on cheap weed....
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by lovepraise(f): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Come see joke ooooo at least I hv been able to laugh for more than two minutes today
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Blackfire(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
And who is clueless? Who is chest beating now? Who is sophisticated now?
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Blackfire(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Crispels:

Leave us alone jare.... am a lasuite.
*dialling yabaleft workers*
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Crispels:

why this attack on the whole students of LASU??

why insulting the whole school for the action of just a couple of students??
too bad!!

It seems you missed my message by a mile.

I was not attacking "the whole of LASU students", I was attacking a vast majority of "the whole of Nigerian students and youths".

A far more bigger population than you are even alluding to.

Just from observations on NL, it is obvious our education system is mainly churning out cretinous fuuktards.
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by Ddy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
They shld go n drink garri. hungry students. while i ws in sch,i was already a programmer not making unreasonable statements
Re: Buhari Must Name Aso-rock After MKO Abiola by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Guess they have been smoking expired orijin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efcc’s Freezing Of Fayose’s Account Is Illegal- Ajulo / New Petrol Price Imminent As Landing Cost Hits ₦180 Per Litre / President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.