Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. (1080 Views)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by peeparty(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
It dosent matter if you are in a seriouse relationship or not.
I repeat DON'T.

1.Having a higher salary than him:women make money than you.and your ego is bruised because of it.please don't apologise for bringing home a father piece of bacon than him.

2.Saying what on your mind:tell it like it is.some men have a problem with that.am sure they won't like this.

3.Not wanting children:not all women want children.the expecctation that all women have a mother bug and love kids,crying during pampers commercials,shouldn't be.women have the choice to have children or not.

4.Sucess:women can have a great career,a strong loveing family,and a great circle of friends.life is good.you shouldn't apoligies for being sucessful.you end it.

5.Be alone:sometimes they need space.they can decide to be alone and not around people or even be in a relationship(gasp)guys please bear with them.

6.Puting yourself first:yep that is right.yourself first before boyfriend oo,even before your family but not before God oo (lol)sometime it is good to be selfish oo.if not some of you will chi chum chin.

7.Your preference:all of you are not the same.some are unique,imperfect,and beautiful.but do not all think,act,talk the same.some may like basket ball over football.different ideologies and beliefs.some men sha can so force you to like what they like.

8.Being yourself:this is me.take it or leave it(lol)iinfact they don't have a choice.

You can add yours I am tayad sef.
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by ginawest(f): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
y shud a lady even apologise for having a higher pay dan her partner?... nice write-up pee
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by Eragablessen(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
peeparty:
I repeat DON'T.

4.Sucess:women can have a great career,a strong loveing family,and a great circle of friends.life is good.you shouldn't apoligies for being sucessful.you end it.

5.Be alone:sometimes they need space.they can decide to be alone and not around people or even be in a relationship(gasp)guys please bear with them.

6.Puting yourself first:yep that is right.yourself first before boyfriend oo,even before your family but not before God oo (lol)sometime it is good to be selfish oo.if not some of you will chi chum chin.

So this is coming from a guy I would wait until you come back and cry...
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by izuch(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
peeparty:
I repeat DON'T.

1.Having a higher salary than him:women make money than you.and your ego is bruised because of it.please don't apologise for bringing home a father piece of bacon than him.

2.Saying what on your mind:tell it like it is.some men have a problem with that.am sure they won't like this.

3.Not wanting children:not all women want children.the expecctation that all women have a mother bug and love kids,crying during pampers commercials,shouldn't be.women have the choice to have children or not.

7.Your preference:all of you are not the same.some are unique,imperfect,and beautiful.but do not all think,act,talk the same.some may like basket ball over football.different ideologies and beliefs.some men sha can so force you to like what they like.

8.Being yourself:this is me.take it or leave it(lol)iinfact they don't have a choice.

Women right activist
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Number six and seven is just ridiculous.
Even a guy that attempts such will be viewed as arrogant.
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kids r just so annoying
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by peeparty(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
So I think too
Cutehector:
Kids r just so annoying
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by Trypa(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
I love dis write up dear pee

Nice pieces
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by IamLEGEND1: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
now who is this woman wrapper again?
most of the relevant points there are pretty obvious

AND THEN THE DUMB ONES...
Why should a woman apologise for bringing in a fatter paycheck?
i just dont understand the logic behind this thread?
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by peeparty(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thank u my love.
ginawest:
y shud a lady even apologise for having a higher pay dan her partner?... nice write-up pee
kiss
Re: Ladies Don't Ever Apologies To A Guy For The Following Reasons. by peeparty(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks bae.
Trypa:
I love dis write up dear pee

Nice pieces
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Girlz And Guys: Share Ur FB Or Email Address. *HOT* / Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? / Did She Settle Down With You...or Did She Settle For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.