Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? (1084 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by agoadiv(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
GIRL:hey handsome
BOY:tchewwww(rolling his eyes)
GIRL:c'mon i mean no harm dude just spare me a few minutes of ur time
BOY:say what u want to say and leave immediately
GIRL:i have been watching u pass here everyday n i feel attracted to u
BOY:Only That?
GIRL:i think u are hydrogen because weneva i see u my heart beats with a pop sound
BOY:AWWW stop flattering me
GIRL:AM dead serious, can't u see am not sober or staggering, dat alone shows u am drunk inlove with u
BOY:go straight to the point cnt u see am busy playing temple Run?
GIRL:your smile is like al quaeda terrorist because u just captured the territory of my heart, just give me a chance to invest in ur heart business and u will see the profit
BOY:U girl are just the same, u want to use me and dump me heartlessly
GIRL:OMG that inhuman, i want fo show u what true love is all about
BOY:kk lemme think about it
GIRL :OK handsome, take as much time u want, I'll respect wateva decision u make but just manage this 2000 for u airtime

;Dnow wouldn't this make the world a better place
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cmon, its not a bad thing for a gurl to say she likes me...
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by donholy28(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na im be say men go turn to bride and women to groom...since na dem dey chyke
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by bqlekan(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
this happens and men will become the inferior creation ( with respect to women) then we won't use 'Him' for God again.. I love it like this I beg., no spoil market wey dey sell
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
No wonder some _idiots have been changing to women recently. . . Just go do a sex change and spare us this rubbish.

He even said "the world will be a better place".

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by TrishaP(f): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Cmon, its not a bad thing for a gurl to say she likes me...
But it's gonna be hard smiley
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by sinaj(f): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
wil comment lera
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Damikevin(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na then you go see person when big like John cena dey blush. Heads down dey use leg write nonsense for ground.
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
TrishaP:

But it's gonna be hard smiley
godforbid.... Badbelle... See ur wish... No annoy me
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by chukzey442(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin then who will start "carrying the belle".?
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
What . . . the . . ._fuck?

What?
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by TrishaP(f): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
godforbid.... Badbelle... See ur wish... No annoy me
Truth is bitter. cool
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
TrishaP:

Truth is bitter. cool
why do u say so.? I really wana knw why
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by TrishaP(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
why do u say so.? I really wana knw why
Don't take this too personal. This society has made it alot harder for most females to express their feelings to the males because of how they might take it. The males might not take them seriously because they'll see it as being awkward. I'm not trying to dispute the fact that females can't but don't over expect it.
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
TrishaP:

Don't take this too personal. This society has made it alot harder for most females to express their feelings to the males because of how they might take it. The males might not take them seriously because they'll see it as being awkward. I'm not trying to dispute the fact that females can't but don't over expect it.
lol... In one way or the other, I just get to knw.... I think its a gift
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao
Just lmfao
Up your game man
Ordinary chyking again you want women to do for you,they will soon take over, they already doing most of yall work.
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by MsBliss(f): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol Guys wish!!
Re: Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World? by Emeraldcute(f): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bleep men if they wish dis angry

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! / Biz Girls....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.