Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar (1090 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) / 11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
The bar, a place to unwind the stressful day, chill out with your goons and babes, discuss about politics, women, football, etc. Here are the types of fellows you do find at the bar.

1. The big pot bellied men:
This category of men are those who sit up in 6s and 10s, their stomach bulging, they'll be engrossed in their drink and discussion.

2. The philosophers

This fellas can be interchangeable people, they believe they are all knowing and understand every situation with a bigger picture. E.g., Buhari not declaring his assets, sex being over rated, etc.

3. The life changing epiphany people
In order to be popular, he entertain people and order free bottles for themgrin.

4. The home escapees
He sneaks out from home, free from house palava, hauled to him by wife and children. He is however comforted by friends who consoles him with free drinks.

5. The social smokers
This persons rarely have cigarette, nor purchase them, but woundnt hesitate to strike up trivals conversation with complete strangers with ulterior motives of borrowing a stickgrin bro emeka i hail o.

6.The local comedian
This species thinks everything that they say is hilarious and far more important than what you say. He is obviously an attention seeker.

7. The regular

He is a little or very much familiar with the place and want everyone to know it. Either by constantly calling the names of the staff or going behind the bar into the kitchen to prove to friends that he gat a big status. His antics are annoying as they are Sad. He has his own seat and the bartenders all know and loathe him.

8. The drunkers
The drunk person is usually hilarious, no need to exagerate on this silly species as we Nigerians know what they are capable offgrin

9. The loners

This persons comes in alone regular and orders the same drink until they leave, they are always polite and well mannered but often shy.

10. The babes searchers
This promiscuous set of people comes regularly to search or flirt with the babes that accompanies the big pot belied men.

11. The Google guy
They claim to know the happenings in the country, you can never win an arguments with them as effort will prove abortive. They generally talk about football and politics.

Guys which do you fall into ? Feel free to add yours.

Written and compiled by XavierBlue

XavierBlue

Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by izuch(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
On point! Thqts why i drink at home. Op which category do you belong to?
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Feranchek(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
OP you've got everything spot on! Can't think of any other thing to add sef. Lovely piece.
I really do dislike the ITK guys. It annoys me when someone thinks he knows everything or MUST contribute to every issue on board. Once I asked this ITK of a guy "obechi, why Inter Milan (my club) wan sell Handanovic (my goalkeeper in his mid 20s) na This guy don old! Buh still active sha" And obi was like "ehn..... you know sey age don dey catch up with am. His mistakes because of him age don dey too much and Inter Milan need correct goalkeeper for next season champions League"

Like if you think Obechi ITK get PhD for Oxford University grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Dahjhi: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is why drinking @ home is safer cool
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
izuch:
i think am species 9 lolz. Buh am not shy o. grin

XavierBlue
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Feranchek:
Lol
which specie bros? grin

XavierBlue
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Young03(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
hmmm, I don't drink alcho
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm a teetotaler sha
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
izuch:
He's one of the pot belied men.
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Flashh: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
These ain't points.

You only got the headings but your definition is total rubbish.

No offense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
I'm a teetotaler sha
chai bros, no be you i see for bar yesterday? Teetotaler ke grin

XavierBlue
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
XavierBlue:
chai bros, no be you i see for bar yesterday? Teetotaler keep grin

XavierBlue
chai...
You no see say na lacasera I dey drink?
Abeg, no koba me grin
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
hahahahahah na you give me the pot? grin

XavierBlue
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
chai...
You no see say na lacasera I dey drink?
Abeg, no koba me grin
na today i know say lacasera dey high person grin infact i go dey drink lacaseragrin

XavierBlue
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Flashh:
This ain't points.

You only get the headings but your definition is total rubbish.

No offense!
you've got your impugn right so i absolutely find no offence or the odiousity in your comment. Thanks.

XavierBlue
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Flashh: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
XavierBlue:
you've got your impugn right so i absolutely find no offence or the odiousity in your comment. Thanks.

XavierBlue
Your hard work isn't wussy bro!
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by izuch(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tallesty1:

As if you know wetin dey my head grin
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
izuch:

As if you know wetin dey my head grin
grin
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Flashh:

Your hard work isn't wussy bro!
and your comment couldn't mortify me. undecided

XavierBlue
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Braintouch(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2015
It's just ur assumption.
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Flashh: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2015
XavierBlue:
and your comment couldn't mortify me. undecided

XavierBlue
Very unfortunate you didn't understand my last post... I am not fighting or arguing with you.
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2015
And they are all going to the bar just because of me cool
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by Aspiregreat: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Saga. ..., angry
Re: 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar by XavierBlue(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Orijin101:
And they are all going to the bar just because of me cool
grin na only you dem dey drink?

XavierBlue

(1) (Reply)

See Man Who Waited For 51yrs To Marry His First Love. Both Are Now Old! :) / Which Do You Prefer;bushy,trimmed Or Clean Shaved / Photo: Mathematical Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.