Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants (58213 Views)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
idu1:
complete this
Imagine, you are interested to know more about what you solemly criticise.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by idu1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
bunbit123:
Imagine, you are interested to know more about what you solemly criticise.
where have i criticise it?

There's advantage and disadvantage to everything.

The disadvantage is what we are tell people to know.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
oweniwe:

That is what what I'm saying ...

People will think it ordinary herbs, roots and vegetables they are playing with.

Once the demon is invoked ... It will build house on top of person head... One cannot just wake up one morning and decide to stop using "these ordinary vegetables " ...

The demon will start causing problems for the person.
Bible Verses About Herbs For
Healing
Bible verses related to Herbs For
Healing from the King James
Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort
By Book Order
Genesis 1:29 - And God said,
Behold, I have given you every
herb bearing seed, which [is]
upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which [is]
the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
Revelation 22:2 - In the midst of
the street of it, and on either
side of the river, [was there] the
tree of life, which bare twelve
[manner of] fruits, [and] yielded
her fruit every month: and the
leaves of the tree [were] for the
healing of the nations.
Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing
that liveth shall be meat for you;
even as the green herb have I
given you all things.
Genesis 1:11 - And God said, Let
the earth bring forth grass, the
herb yielding seed, [and] the
fruit tree yielding fruit after his
kind, whose seed [is] in itself,
upon the earth: and it was so.
Revelation 22:1-2 - And he
shewed me a pure river of water
of life, clear as crystal,
proceeding out of the throne of
God and of the Lamb. (Read
More...)
Ezekiel 4:9 - Take thou also unto
thee wheat, and barley, and
beans, and lentiles, and millet,
and fitches, and put them in one
vessel, and make thee bread
thereof, [according] to the
number of the days that thou
shalt lie upon thy side, three
hundred and ninety days shalt
thou eat thereof.
1 Timothy 5:23 - Drink no longer
water, but use a little wine for
thy stomach's sake and thine
often infirmities.
Proverbs 15:17 - Better [is] a
dinner of herbs where love is,
than a stalled ox and hatred
therewith.
Ezekiel 47:12 - And by the river
upon the bank thereof, on this
side and on that side, shall grow
all trees for meat, whose leaf
shall not fade, neither shall the
fruit thereof be consumed: it
shall bring forth new fruit
according to his months,
because their waters they issued
out of the sanctuary: and the
fruit thereof shall be for meat,
and the leaf thereof for
medicine.
Genesis 1:30 - And to every
beast of the earth, and to every
fowl of the air, and to every
thing that creepeth upon the
earth, wherein [there is] life, [I
have given] every green herb for
meat: and it was so.
Psalms 51:7 - Purge me with
hyssop, and I shall be clean:
wash me, and I shall be whiter
than snow.
1 Corinthians 3:17 - If any man
defile the temple of God, him
shall God destroy; for the
temple of God is holy, which
[temple] ye are.
1 Corinthians 10:31 - Whether
therefore ye eat, or drink, or
whatsoever ye do, do all to the
glory of God.
Exodus 30:34 - And the LORD
said unto Moses, Take unto thee
sweet spices, stacte, and
onycha, and galbanum; [these]
sweet spices with pure
frankincense: of each shall there
be a like [weight]:
Isaiah 38:21 - For Isaiah had
said, Let them take a lump of
figs, and lay [it] for a plaister
upon the boil, and he shall
recover.
Genesis 1:29-31 - And God said,
Behold, I have given you every
herb bearing seed, which [is]
upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which [is]
the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
(Read More...)
Song of Solomon 4:14 -
Spikenard and saffron; calamus
and cinnamon, with all trees of
frankincense; myrrh and aloes,
with all the chief spices:
Psalms 104:14-15 - He causeth
the grass to grow for the cattle,
and herb for the service of man:
that he may bring forth food
out of the earth; (Read More...)
Song of Solomon 2:5 - Stay me
with flagons, comfort me with
apples: for I [am] sick of love

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
I warn you all to stay clear this post if your mission here is to deceive and deliver selfish and ignorant messages/information base on assumption and hear say. I mind my job with the fear of the lord to serve mankind. Let he with experience say more and the inexperience should embrance reading for more knowledge.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Upon arriving in Media, Raphael
tells Tobias of the beautiful
Sarah, whom Tobias has the
right to marry because he is her
cousin and closest relative. The
angel instructs the young man
to burn the fish's liver and heart
to drive away the demon when
he attacks on the wedding
night. (Have you read in the Bible book of Tobis where God sent down angel Raphael in human form to heal and deliver a young servant called tobis). I have God's support!

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
bukatyne:
Yorubas say..

Omode o mo ogun, o pe lefo grin

A pikin no know jazz, e call am vegetable.
All these things would work once they are backed up by spiritual powers; it will not work without invoking the demons behind them.

Upon arriving in Media, Raphael
tells Tobias of the beautiful
Sarah, whom Tobias has the
right to marry because he is her
cousin and closest relative. The
angel instructs the young man
to burn the fish's liver and heart
to drive away the demon when
he attacks on the wedding
night......Is angel Raphael one of the demons?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by oweniwe(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
This bros just dey quote Bible anyhow.

E be like I dey pour sand for inside person garri.

I don tell you o.

Bye bye

2 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by tabithababy(f): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2016
bunbit123:
TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.

Spiritual oil to provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin. Pin the needles inside a living tree and force it to enter completely.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it at the front of your house to attract fortune. This should be done when no one will see you. Reason is because if an evil person sees you perhaps consult to know about your deeds, he may attack or invoke it.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or whatsapp.

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
. Please for the corn pray. Is it boiled corn or raw corn. And what colour should the corn be?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2016
tabithababy:
. Please for the corn pray. Is it boiled corn or raw corn. And what colour should the corn be?
the corn, salt and 4 pieces needle are inside the oil.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by InformedLola(f): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
issimmiligbo:
Do this little experiment and come back online to inform us about the result. 1: Buy/get red pepper (like 7-9 bulbs or a cup measure) and grind them. 2: Go to any spiritual shop within you and buy a sachet of ''hot foot powder''. 3: Mix the grinded pepper and hot foot powder together. While you're mixing, 4: say something like ''may any leg that match this spell goes off and make no return''. Keep saying this affirmation as you are mixing the objects together. (don't call anyone by name.) 5: spread it on the ground, march over/walk on or pass through it. (after nine days come and update ur observation).

Hot foot powder sounds like a naturally harmful substance, that's what will harm his foot and not those nonsense incantations.

You really aren't half as smart as you think you are.

Unfortunately, some people will still fall for your cheap scams.

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Public Notice: having accepted to reach you all via whatsapp is to help the ministerial services therefore one should learn to observe manners. When you whatsapp, after greetings, try to go straight to your point that's what i require of you when i ask 'how may i help you or what do you want'? I mind my time in as much as am here for your services. Am always busy and to say the truth, i have no time to chat but have to permit to help those who can't afford to call therefore i pledge you to mind my time and respect this priviledge. Moreover, many force me to chat eventhough i complained my business, i operate with a phone that delivers whatsapp message as soon as you send. The continuos vibration is so disturbing that it calls for distraction and i cant put it in silent owing to emergency. Drop ur msgs and wait for a reply, dont force my attention, doing so is called selfish and is not good. Furthermore, when ask for your info for consult as the case implies, reply with the expected answer without delay, you inability to understand this may help block you. Before contact, i expect you to know my protocol which was made clear on this forum. If u hvnt read it, i urge u to do so. Finally, i thank you all and promise for adequate attention. Remember, your happiness is our motto!

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2016
InformedLola:

Hot foot powder sounds like a naturally harmful substance, that's what will harm his foot and not those nonsense incantations.
As wise as you are, you forget to realize that
salt is a natural ingredients which brings out the taste in a food yet we apply maggi spices to help her for the same course. Mind you, God has power for creation yet nothing was created until he said 'LET THERE BE LIGHT' and there was light. You call it nosense thats alone shows that you have zero knowledge about spiritualism because in spiritualism, affirmation is the key factor why material is a subordinate. I could hv ignored this but it call for urgent address to help straighten you crooked mind and upgrade readers knowledge (which is why am here).
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
InformedLola:

You really aren't half as smart as you think you are.

Unfortunately, some people will still fall for your cheap scams.
I read a comment on Nairaland sometime ago where a reader commented 'I LAUGH IN SWAHILI'. Fortunately am the one to laugh in swahili the day hot water will kill a tortoise. First, if i may ask; what brought you here SAINT LOLA? Having visit nairaland you see no other post except this, you cant be different from others who after criticising end up seeking after me. If you doubt whatsapp me, i promise to make out time to forward you evidence of their chat history which we had. Am sacred river, everyone subscribe to my services one way or the other: and that you know! Be positive minded and shun criticism, just an advice.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2016
We are happy announcing to you about our existing spiritual shop located @ shop 35 upstairs blessed line opposite Mokwe motor park ose main market onitsha Anambra state. As dealers on spiritual items imported from India, we also market and distribute local product to help serve you better. We have varieties of spiritual items which cannot be listed. Call and order for our services. We deliver natiowide using peace mass and young shall grow motors for equity services. Come and patronize with us today.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by InformedLola(f): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2016
bunbit123:
I read a comment on Nairaland sometime ago where a reader commented 'I LAUGH IN SWAHILI'. Fortunately am the one to laugh in swahili the day hot water will kill a tortoise. First, if i may ask; what brought you here SAINT LOLA? Having visit nairaland you see no other post except this, you cant be different from others who after criticising end up seeking after me. If you doubt whatsapp me, i promise to make out time to forward you evidence of their chat history which we had. Am sacred river, everyone subscribe to my services one way or the other: and that you know! Be positive minded and shun criticism, just an advice.

Lol. Sorry, I'll pass on your scam.

Keep playing on the weaknesses of those people who contact you which is the love of short-cut. That is how scammers have been getting people since time immemorial. But remember, definitely, one day monkey will go to the market and won't come back.

4 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Kola stand for many things in spiritualism more than you know and would like to know. Kola nut are divided into 2_3_4_5_6_7_8 cotyledons and the none cotyledon. Each cotyledon has
a name and a spiritual representation. E.g. A) None cotlyledon (oji na-agbaghi mkpi): this kola has no opening which makes it seal and remain together. It has no mark of division like others which is why some use knife to break it if the need arise. It hardly seen like others, generally its believe to be bad omen. Many readers would believe me that they have never seen such a kola before. We call it oji ogbu or oji mmuo in igbo (dumb kola or spirit kola). As others speak, oji ogbu does not speak, thats why its traditional ritual performance is limited. Many reject and throw it away when found among others while some force to break it with a knife for a reason beyond consumption. In spirtualism, oji ogbu has unchallengeable role to play among her equal. Its used to hide a matter. For e.g. Court cases, disturbances and also use to perform invisible and protection rituals. When we want to close up a matter spirtually, its there to make it possible. It help to close unending court cases and such like matters. You also use it to withstand debt or loan taking from bank when the money is not available for payment. Evil people use this kola to cause barriness. B) Two cotyledons (oji gbara mkpi abuo): this kola has two division and are used for marrital, relationship, and dispute purposes. Its somewhat related to one cotyledon which is bad omen and never consume. We spiritualist use it to break and bring together a union, settle dispute between two brothers or communities. We also use it during oath taking.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
C) Three cotyledons: known as Oji ike or oji ikenga (kola of valient). This kola are mainly for tittle men. Only warriors or brave men or ordained are permited to eat this kola as a matter of principle. In Igbo land the number three is highly significant, we say 'o rue na ito oto' when it comes to three it ends. Spiritually we use three cotyledons for rituals purposes such like breaking jinx. Its also seen among an items used to prepare juju for the valients. When we encounter or attacked by stronger/wicked spirit during ritual performance, three cotyledons are used to re-inforce while the ritual last. For those of you who use to have spiritual attack at night, having three cotyledons at home to pray with every midnight will help deliverance. Before you go to bed, get a cup of water and place the kola nut inside. At midnight, take it out side, unclad and pray with it. The kola represent power and the power you don't have which make it easy for the attack, now, you're to send the kola to stand as a bridge of warfare between you and the evil spirits. If they have a course to fight, let it be with the kola. Afterwards, move the kola round about your head three times (symbol of freedom and innocent) and throw it away without breaking. Put on your cloth and go back to sleep. Do this seven consecutive mid-night. The attack must stop. If after seven and it persist, you know that its not witchcraft but your water spirits (ndi mmiri)alert. Go and consult a spiritualist for confirmation and settlement.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
tabithababy:
. Thanks for your contribution. Please what of those that owe someone and refuse to pay.
if someone owns you and refuse to pay as you stated, two things are involve. Either he has the money but finding it difficult to pay you or he has no money but trying his best possible to see your money being paid. If last is the case, i pledge you exercise patience with him and discuss best possible means to pay you. A situation by which detor refused to pay you whereas he has the money. Or your debtor is master of''come_today-and-come_tommorow'', everyday na so so excuse: meanwhile he has the money 10 times but can't afford to pay, don't worry. Come and lay your complaint here. It will only cost you white unspotted foul, a kola nut and local chalk (nzu), N1000 for case report. Ask us to help you get your money from the day of your visit till seven days, if we succed, you come back to pay us only ten percent of the amount recovered. NOTE: we only engage on warfare with a stubborn rich debtor.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by titane: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
bunbit123:
I sincerely apologise for not updating for a long time. Meanwhile i lost my password @issimmiligbo and have to re_register with a different id to keep update. Pls do bear with me.
we were thought some of these things in pharmacognosy

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Final day of the prayer. Thanks to God and his angelic host.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by gidjah(m): 4:16am On Jul 04, 2016
hey hey!! thank God for you uncle TU FACE IDIBIA issimmiligbo!! long long time oga,
bunbit123:
I sincerely apologise for not updating for a long time. Meanwhile i lost my password @issimmiligbo and have to re_register with a different id to keep update. Pls do bear with me.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
because of our inability to upload photos and audio on Nairaland, we have chosen to maintain daily update on our whatsaap forum where members are being guided on spiritual matters. To participate, check our number above and send request. Ask us to add you you. thanks.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2016
For success and fast sales, you need to connect to archangel of fortune and prosperity. Sacrifice always, keep off the eye of evil ones from your business premises. Sacrifices is the key to good fortune and prosperity. As a trader, learn to give alms and help the poor. Here, I must cease this opportunity to deliver a short lecture to traders. Trading is spiritual. Not only human trade. Do you know that? Do you know that spirit also comes to market places to buy items just like human are going and buying? Do you also know that spirit makes sales? See, just like as I always make you understand, what you need to prosper and achieve your goals are seen in the spirit. For you to become the man and woman of your dream, you must first of all get connected with the spirits. So that you don't miss your path and shares. Because, your inability to occupy your place is a great privilege for another. Remember, where one fails, another succed. Though there are other key factors but giving and sacrifices is the ultimate. We have ring, oil and powder for fast sales. We also prepare different types of good fortune spells for traders in other to become rich and remain wealthy. There are many ways to the market. We are like river, all you need is seen in us.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by tabithababy(f): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2016
titane:
we were thought some of these things in pharmacognosy
. Are you a pharmacist.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by titane: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2016
tabithababy:
. Are you a pharmacist.
are you?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
boss, all this your spirit this, spirit that! why haven't u used it to become a millionaire even billionaire? because if u are, u won't be on nairaland.
or the luck doesn't work for u?
freestyle joor... unless u get the one that ll enable me hammer for surebets or nairabets?

5 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
.... and if u do, i wonder why u ve not used it for yourself... especially as there is no side effects?
make bomb no enter person head ooooo

hehe..
regards boss
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Today, we all make choices on a daily basis with regard to colour. An example is choosing the colour of the clothes that we wear for the day. From time to time we may need to choose the colour of the next set of bed linen that we purchase. Sometimes we have to choose the colour of paint for the walls in our home.
Through spiritual research, its found that depending on the colour we choose (be it clothes or our surroundings), we will be affected accordingly at a spiritual frequency. In this article, I will share some of the spiritual result and many ways colours affect us so that readers are better equipped to make decisions that will enhance their lives.
The entire Universe, at a subtle intangible level, is made up of three subtle-components of SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE. I had explained this in detail on a forum here and urge you to familiarise yourself with this concept, so as to gain a better understanding of this article.
Colours are also categorised as SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE depending on their predominant subtle-components. When we wear clothes that are of SPIRITUAL PURITY colours, it helps us with our spiritual practice, while colours that are ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE in nature are detrimental towards making spiritual progress. Wearing clothes that have ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominance increases the negative spiritual vibrations around us. Hence we are also more likely to attract negative energies as they too are
ACTION AND IGNORANT predominant.
Below is a list of colours and their effect on our spiritual state. When a colour is described as being ‘Helpful’, as mentioned below, it means that the colour helps to attract spiritual positive vibrations and repel negative vibrations. ‘Harmful’ indicates the ability to attract negative vibrations whilst simultaneously alienating us from spiritually positive vibrations.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
How Colours Affect Us Spiritually. White..........................Most Helpful. Yellow.........................More Helpful Pale Blue....................More Helpful Blue............................More Helpful. Pink............................Helpful. Orange.......................Helpful. Fresh Green...............Helpful. Red.............................Medium Helpful/ Harmful Dark Green.................Medium Harmful. Purple.........................Medium Harmful. Violet...........................Medium Harmful. Brown.........................Medium Harmful. Grey............................Medium Harmful. Black...........................Most Harmful.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 2:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Spiritual Facts You Would Like To Know!
Do you know that the name "Lucifer" comes from the Latin words,
Lux or Lucis (light) and ferre (to bring); thus Lucifer literally means "light-bearer". It is linked with the planet Venus in Revelations 22: 16 when Christ says "I am the bright morning star", which is Venus, heralding the coming into full light of the Sun—the Son, the Christ. Interestingly the role of "light-bearer".
The Old Commentary:
He entered into life and knew it to be death.
He took a form and grieved to find it dark.
He drove Himself forth from the secret place and sought the place of light, and light revealed all that he sought the least.
He craved permission to return.
He sought the Throne on high and Him who sat thereon.
He said "I sought not this. I looked for peace, for light, for scope to serve, to prove my love and to reveal my power. Light there is none. Peace is not found. Let me return.
But He who sat upon the Throne turned not his head. He seemed not even to listen nor to hear. But from the lower sphere of darkness and of pain a voice came forth and cried: "We suffer here. We seek the light. We need the glory of an entering God.
Further, the link of the fifth Ray of Knowledge and the second Ray of Love-Wisdom is said to be exceedingly close, because the second ray rules this present solar system, and in the sacrifice of the "Light Bearing" solar angels on behalf of animal man (Adam), the second ray aspect of wisdom was awakened, for "wisdom is knowledge gained by experience [the journey of the Prodigal Son] and implemented by love". Thus the descent of the solar angels into substance brought the legacy of experience to the unfoldment of the divine Plan.
Returning to the story of the Prodigal Son, to understand the deeper implications of the Prodigal Son’s experience, it is important to note that, upon his return to the Father’s home, the Father joyously rushed out to embrace him, leaving the elder son who had remained at home feeling jealous and unappreciated. That such a journey to "a far country" is part of God"s Plan...........
Through the energy of the fifth ray, which is "essentially a light-bearer", the evolution of humanity is hastened, bringing about the descent of the Kingdom of God to Earth as a result of the ascent of so many taking initiation in this age. The fact that The "Secret Doctrine" equates Venus with Gaia (Earth), and the awakening consciousness of the Gaia theory recognises that Earth is a living and unified organism, suggests that humanity may now be beginning to awaken and cooperate somewhat with the reason for which the angels descended into matter: for the salvaging of substance and the awakening of mind in form so that the Purpose of Deity could be registered and expressed in substance.......... The solar angels "fell" as an act of choice and of supreme sacrifice on behalf of humanity........... Those "Lords of Knowledge and Compassion and of ceaseless persevering Devotion" are ourselves, and we in turn must consciously choose to take control of our incarnation in form, seeking Purpose and thereby rendering life on Earth a gift of sacrifice to the lesser lives dependent on our care.
Christ said, "I am the bright morning star".
Revelation 22:16.
Why is Emmanuel/Christ Jesus and Lucifer/Satan referred to as BRIGHT MORNING STAR?

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by ibramus(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2016
best work.
for evil protection - get salt and garlic pound it spry it at your door and window way.
for good luck - get scent leave juice add salt bath with it.
check my post my name is ibramus herbal remedy. ibramus150@gmail. com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.