Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) (13021 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Mehhn... These guys are good. Agarawu23 is just keeping it real..... Kudos bro!
thanks bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by lekinz(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:
1. tell us your real age & your state of origin.

2. what motivated you to contest for mr nairaland?

3. what are the three ways that your parents would describe you with?

4. how would you explain nairaland to your grandmother? cool

5. give us the full meaning of a.m & p.m
(no google pls....if you do, thunder is doing pressup..lol)

6. if you have a chance for a "do-over" in life, what would you do differently?

7. what age were you disvirgined? cool cool cool

cc:
AGARAWU23
LEKINZ
IAMSYNORD
MEDORADO
SOSIQDUDE

Thank You
1. Am 18, **Covers face** I hail from Ogun state,
2. I've always loved beauty contest right from Adam, I feel deeply in love with it when Naijaboiy won Mr. Nairaland, he ain't the best candidate but he's got many unique characteristics, he's humble, cool , brainy.. I can't say it all. In a nut shell, his top notch attitude motivated me
3. My monicker answers that
4. She's not educated, so will explain in my mother's tongue..' Iya agba, Nairaland je agbekale nla kan lati owo Seun, Awon eniyan to ni opolo kun ibe, awon eniyan ti ko wopo, ti e ba nwa iroyin to gureke, Nairaland ni e o ti ri... Someone should help me translate grin grin grin
5. ante meridian and post meridian
6. What's do-over ??...
7. Am still a virgin

Slow internet

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Mhizkel(f): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Who is your NL crush? And what interests you about her?

Why did you join Nairaland?

What makes you happy and what makes you sad?

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Describe your strongest professional skills..

Cc:
Agarawu23
Lekinzs
Medorado
Sosiqdude
Iamsynord
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
winetapper:
Guy , no de fall hands nah.. You go make the dude get low self esteem now cry
Nah. Wasn't my intention.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by yorubaboiy: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
agarawu23:
yes!!! I am

presently living in Tunisia

DETERMINATION

thanks
my qwestion goes to agarawu

plz u fit help me find one better babe kin ma sayan ree
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Aminat508(f): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
yorubaboiy:
my qwestion goes to agarawu

plz u fit help me find one better babe kin ma sayan ree
. Mowa available all because of Agarawu23 vote for him
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:
other than you, which contestant deserves to win?

what makes you blush?

what is the main thing that gets you out of bed each morning?

who is your crush on nairaland?

what was the most special way you have shown someone that you love them?

cc
agarawu23
lekinz
iamsynord
medorado
sosiqdude
In competition, you don't GIVE UP easily. I believe in ONLY myself because it's a challenge and everyone of us must face it.

When someone isn't making sense.

prayer

I don't have a Nl crush, reason? our Nl babes aren't REAL

I trek miles just to pay them a visit.

thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Cc: Sosiqdude, medorado, Iansynord,Agarawu23, Lekins..

to be part of the greatest community of intellectuals in Nigeria and Africa at large.. I no wan carry lastman

Whatever makes God and my parents happy makes me happy ,makes them sad makes me sad
however I find great joy in helping someone without been publicly recognized for it.it's so fulfilling

I if I say it ...hahaha o bad gan

I write. I have 3 short plays.one soon to be published.I have some writeup here on naira land.
check out top funny moments in the election coalition process.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
mhizkel , Your question please
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by haywire1: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
agarawu23:
yes!!! I am

presently living in Tunisia

DETERMINATION

thanks

Kindlyy tell us what u are doing in Tunisia?

#

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by teejaypee: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
agarawu23:

In competition, you don't GIVE UP easily. I believe in ONLY myself because it's a challenge and everyone of us must face it.

When the person isn't making sense.

prayer

thanks
. . You skipped one question. . . 'what makes you blush'
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by sosiqdude(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
In what way do you think you have influenced nairalanders ?

In a contest like this, contestants who are known to be rude will suddenly become humble but will return back to their shell when they lose.. What's your take on it ?

Kindly tell us your embarrassing moment on the forum

Cc

AGARAWU23
LEKINZ
IAMSYNORD
MEDORADO
SOSIQDUDE

Hmmm. . . . . I've been a member of this forum for 2 years now. Since I've been here it's been fun, I must confess. I found fortitude in the Rap battle section. But in that section we lacked Audio Emcees who could come together and make a "Rap Cypher" to justify the dome as a complete hip-hop dominated field. I mean, it's a culture for a hip-hop group like the Rap battle section on nairaland to make "Cyphers" . . . So to justify their positions and define their existence by spitting bragaddocio lyrics coupled up with knowledge filled lines as it maybe.

Though we had "Text cyphers" but it wasn't just enough. The Rap world already evolved and slightly switched off on that lane. Hmmm
But something happened between 2013-2015 in our section. Audio emcees started coming into the section and I was among them.

To cut the story short. I and some of the audio Emcees successfully put heads together and made NAIRALAND's FIRST AUDIO RAP CYPHER. It dropped and made frontpage with over 6000 downloads. And that is some BIG hit!
So I can say; I've influenced Nairaland and Nairalanders with my God-given talent I.e Rap (audio especially).

/2 question/

Hmmm. . . . I don't really know what to say. But I think It depends on the person's personality. Anyone who brings in that game could be tagged as fake. But still, nobody knows. undecided

/3 question/

I don't think I've had any. Nah, it never happened. Lol

Thanks. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
For tomorrow's interview, our contestants are Freemanan, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans, Tomfrench, Kizmarty, Warriboy21.

The interviewers for tomorrow are Mhizkel, Mizmycoli and Midehi while the main achor is tosyne2much.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by babatawa(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aminat508:

looolz* Alatenuje nie
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by haywire1: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
wristwatch:
For tomorrow's interview, our contestants are Freemanan, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans, Tomfrench, Kizmarty, Warriboy21.

The interviewers for tomorrow are Mhizkel, Mizmycoli and Midehi while the main achor is tosyne2much.

Freemanan don quit nah

#
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by haywire1: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aminat508:

babatawa:

looolz* Alatenuje nie

U read my mind grin grin grin

#
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
agarawu23:

When the person isn't making sense.

prayer

thanks
nice one dear...but not all nairaland are fake, for me' i am 100% real.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by lekinz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:

what makes you blush?

cc
agarawu23
lekinz
iamsynord
medorado
sosiqdude

Ademoladeji

Blush ??.. Am a black man, I don't blush and even if I wanted blushing, how will you see it..??.. Am too dark jawe

The noise from my neighbour's room, they've young kids who go to school every morning, the screams " Dupe, where is your brush", "have you eaten ?", that alone do serves as my alarm

Crush, Nairaland babes do form jawe, buh ave got crush love om many nairalanders... Kidaberry & Nneka123, who won't fall in love with Nneka??, her lips alone errrm, Princessderra with her oblong head grin grin grin

Thank you... Slow internet biko

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by lekinz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
winetapper:

agarawu23 and lekinz come and answer this oo to show me who is qualifed for my vote

When was the last time you had sex and were you proud of it or ashamed of it grin

befrank please.. Ooo

AM A VIRGIN ....
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Giyazz. Hmm.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by haywire1: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
lekinz:

Ademoladeji

Blush ??.. Am a black man, I don't blush and even if I wanted blushing, how will you see it..??.. Am too dark jawe

The noise from my neighbour's room, they've young kids who go to school every morning, the screams " Dupe, where is your brush", "have you eaten ?", that alone do serves as my alarm

Crush, Nairaland babes do form jawe, buh ave got crush love om many nairalanders... Kidaberry & Nneka123, who won't fall in love with Nneka??, her lips alone errrm, Princessderra with her oblong head grin grin grin

Thank you... Slow internet biko

Hehenehen, washere I like this guyz.

We are Africans

Nneka lips keee? U too dey sign register on all NL babe's jst like scentmaric ni

Answer Needed asap

#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Cc: Sosiqdude, medorado, Iansynord,Agarawu23, Lekins..
I don't have a crush. reason ? Nl babes aren't real.

I joined nairaland to learn from people and share experience with my fellow Nigerians.

craziest thing grin Trying to start a car with my spoon.

professional skills? I presently don't have any because I am capable of doing any hard job(but not irritating jobs because things irritate me easily)

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:

Really? Oya, make we discuss later na, abi? tongue
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by haywire1: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
lekinz:

AM A VIRGIN ....

Devil is a Liar grin grin grin

#
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
haywire1:

Freemanan don quit nah

#

Let him say it ooo
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:
Really? Oya, make we discuss later na, abi? tongue
so you too believe all nairaland babes are fake.
well am ok with my crush.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Midehi:

what makes you blush?

cc
agarawu23
lekinz
iamsynord
medorado
sosiqdude

All contestants

Excellence

God

MissAdeife
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
lekinz:

Ademoladeji

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by haywire1: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
agarawu23:

I don't have a crush. reason ? Nl babes aren't real.

I joined nairaland to learn from people and share experience with my fellow Nigerians.

craziest thing grin Trying to start a car with my spoon.

professional skills? I presently don't have any because I am capable of doing any hard job(but not irritating jobs because things irritate me easily)

thanks

Washere jare, they are fake ( cc: adeh39 = hanny99=hanny999=MzmayD=scentmaric)

Starting a car wit a spoon, o'boy too much James Bond movie grin grin

Very hard jobs grin grin, like the ones in Tunisia abi? grin grin

Talk true grin

#
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by peeparty(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
To all the contestant
Cc
Agarawu23
Sosiqdude
Etc

1.What turns you off ladies

2.Have you been betrayed by a friend bfo?if yes share your experience

3.What as been your greatest challenge in life and how did you overcome it.

4.In three words comfort,a queen that as just lost her only child in ghastly motor accident.

.#peace am out.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by asumo12: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
In a contest like this, contestants who are known to be rude will suddenly become humble but will return back to their shell when they lose.. What's your take on it ?

Kingtom cuman answer this once again!

Ggrin cum too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her / How to Talk to Women / Spirit Behind Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.