Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola (32793 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola / Osun Salary Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by LKO(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
I pity Aregbesola. As "wealthy" as Delta State is, local govt employees in d state are on strike for over a month, for non payment of salaries for over five months. I learnt outgone Gov Uguaghan even borrowed heavily to pay state civil servants salaries. Now, d new governor, Okowa, is crying of huge bebts bequeated to him by Uduaghan.
All states are crying of drastic reduction in monthly allocation from Abuja as a result of d monumental crash in d price of exported crude oil. Osun state, can't generate huge IGR as such, how many big companies operate in dat state to pay tax to d govt? I believe none.

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by kettykings: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The IGR that was bigger than that of the entire south east put together according to osun defenders

Don't mind that joker governor of a dormant state, while other governors were busy brainstorming on how to grow their state economy, this joker was busy with fake GDP figures and igr figures going around in school uniform deceiving his gullible audience. Now even tinubu can not be of any help to him.

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by fotadmowmend(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

Mr Man, what can you say of other state governors that are also owing?
why can't u jst keep quiet ? Abi u want God to manage ur life as Aregbe is managing Osun funds ni ? So he must owe and kill workers with hunger and hypertension because oda states are owing ? Don't allow me 2 curse u oo

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Marotzke(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The defenders are hungry.No new update since three months
No wonder Gbawe suddenly became quiet. So even his salary was stopped?. Pele o, o ma se o.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy The economy of osun is the bigger than the Eastcoast economy

6 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
fotadmowmend:

why can't u jst keep quiet ? Abi u want God to manage ur life as Aregbe is managing Osun funds ni ? So he must owe and kill workers with hunger and hypertension because oda states are owing ? Don't allow me 2 curse u oo

You no get brain... Maybe you want make God give you small share inside all the curses wey former president Goodluck Jonathan don receive from Nigerians ni? Wetin be your wahala... I dey after all the state governors wey no gree pay salary abi you get family wey be governor wey neva pay ni? Oga, pls park well n stay off my mention... Abeg you
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin In osun we eat stomach infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Stmiceel(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I remain lip sealed because am a participant in this "HUNGER GAMES".
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
LKO:
I pity Aregbesola. As "wealthy" as Delta State is, local govt employees in d state are on strike for over a month, for non payment of salaries for over five months. I learnt outgone Gov Uguaghan even borrowed heavily to pay state civil servants salaries. Now, d new governor, Okowa, is crying of huge bebts bequeated to him by Uduaghan.
All states are crying of drastic reduction in monthly allocation from Abuja as a result of d monumental crash in d price of exported crude oil. Osun state, can't generate huge IGR as such, how many big companies operate in dat state to pay tax to d govt? I believe none.

God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by prela(f): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it is the people that depend on failed politician that died misteriously. and let me tell u here it's d workers that's complaining about the unpaid salaries. all d workers in my pooling unit that doesn't vote for aregbe last year after what he did for them aregbe gave them bonus but still they are ingrate and doesn't appreciate.

This ur English no be for here, its from CUBA. Idiot. Lammy Dog
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
My sympathy to the people of osun, inspite of my cajole, deep down I still feel the pain as a human being, imagine my coy not paying me on 24/25th of every month. Omo na gbege oo

2 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
he needs to shut up!
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by olutunde12(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2015
mistypiper:
Hello sir.... you're in for serious bashing until you set your priorities, You've failed your families.

Even the opon imo cannot save you now sir..

He used state money to fund buhari's election. A month ago, he said his staff should endure for the remaining two weeks. Till now nothing? Sorry......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by FolayanDiranMathew: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Infact a question need to b ask,,,,,,,has this problems of reduction of allocation affect AREGBESOLA's salary and his CABINET it is so we shouldn't complain but if it so that means is an injustic,,,,,and he should seatup from now hencfore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
This is admittance of incompetence. Governor Rauf Aregbesola should immediately resign or be impeached by Osun state house of Assembly. He has already indicted himself of incompetence. I am not saying this for politics but for the good of Osun state.
How easy it is for him to be impeached? I would like that to happen tbh
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by thewarrior72: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2015
It is quite pathetic that some people are born hypocrites. Were are the likes of gbawe, Bluetooth, ilungunboy & superstar, they have suddenly gone blind & leprose that they can not see such thread nor comment on it? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by ajibadeadebowal: 12:14am On Jun 13, 2015
siraj1402:
His people will not criticize him because they all knew he was doing the right thing unti this unfortunate incident. It also took them so long to embarked on strike because they understand him and he has never hide anything regarding the state budget from them.Take it or leave it Aregbe has done well if not for this unfortunate situation. Mind you my brother,his wife and some of my siblings are civil servant in the state of osun so never think I'm not involved because I know what they are all going through.

See mad man, when u are not a civil servant in osun. Pls this is not about party.
Imagine ur father building a house not considering ur welfare and education how will come to dis forum typing in english.
Pls tell aregbe to go and consult his predicessor how dey rule dis state successful without owning. I cannt even blame him much, where are all the APC leaders making mouth then including wole soyinka, Obasonjo are u not in Nigeria supporting him. I pity people who are still supporting party. Integrity and past record goes a long way. I believe in PMB
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by oloriooko(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Make thunder roast left balls of all the governors owing salaries of workers in Nigeria
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by chrisvgbg: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Mr Aregbe, the profundity of your inanity is confounding. Anybody that knows you should tell you on my behalf!
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by backtosender: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2015
hahhahaaha this is tooo sophisticated cheesy cheesy i was thinking that osun GDP is bigger than the whole southeast put together source from "Osundefender newspaper" hehehehehehe what a joke.... meanwhile gov Arege his oga at the top Buhari himself in germany asking some sophisticated question grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by denedene(m): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2015
resign. how hard is that?
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Dino2002: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2015
All of these happened because u av bitten more than u cld chew. U embarked on federal projects that are too capital intensive & u forget ur primary assignment which is welfare of your state. Accrued loan interest & frivolous accounting constituted to all of this. Change ur ways.

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by EasternPride: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Aregbe my man, your people say una get money oh, so make u pay na

Johntobi56:

Your giving a more senseless response
Osun state is richer than 3 SE States tongue
Osun isn't paying civil service
Suddenly all yorubas in Osun are poor
I knew Igbos were senseless
But not this senseless

2 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by deebrain(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't know about you, but since May 29, i can only give some credit to Buhari regarding the effort against Boko-haram ALONE.

The rest-especially the governors-including Lagos, i just don't get it. We are already two weeks counting... Or am i too hasty to say that we should start seeing something?

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Hammefeez: 1:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Beremx:
This is the result of depending heavily on oil revenue from FG. Is it that Aregbesola cannot generate revenue from his state?

I no understand o!

then you should ask.

How much is your state generating? You can start from there
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by OneNaira6: 2:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The IGR that was bigger than that of the entire south east put together according to osun defenders

All they know how to do is fabricate figures rather than actually work and achieve those figures.

An entire "sophisticated" region depending heavenly on other regions to feed and take care of them yet those same people will fill on NL screaming how they are "accommodating" others. What a cursed tribe I swear.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by mrfifty: 2:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Osun workers should come to Cross River for their salary.
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:16am On Jun 13, 2015
People like lai Mohammed,omojuwa ,and governor nasir el Rufai aka the midget will not see anything bad in this now.if this was when PDP was in power they would have been ranting.Aregbe rascal,very useless and rugged;looks so dirty with his Islamic beard. Serves the people of osun state right, cos they voted him in . MR AREGBE rascal please tell us,have you failed to collect your own personal salaries,and allowances? For the past seven months?hypocrisy and double standard

3 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 13, 2015
siraj1402:
His people will not criticize him because they all knew he was doing the right thing unti this unfortunate incident. It also took them so long to embarked on strike because they understand him and he has never hide anything regarding the state budget from them.Take it or leave it Aregbe has done well if not for this unfortunate situation. Mind you my brother,his wife and some of my siblings are civil servant in the state of osun so never think I'm not involved because I know what they are all going through.

Bros, please Confirm that the wife of governor Aregbesola of Osun state is suffering like other civil servants who are being owed 7 months salary?

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 13, 2015
deebrain:
I don't know about you, but since May 29, i can only give some credit to Buhari regarding the effort against Boko-haram ALONE.

The rest-especially the governors-including Lagos, i just don't get it. We are already two weeks counting... Or am i too hasty to say that we should start seeing something?

Please, tell us PMB's efforts against book haram so far that warrants this your unguarded utterance.

Tell us one of his success.

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 13, 2015
ademoladeji:

God bless you...

Eeeehhhh........ I thought you guys were saying 'to hell with the oil of niger-delta'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.