Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) (3788 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2015
See what just landed on my laps, people. This happened like two days ago in the States. Young lady pictured above went on her knees and proposed to her totally ripped boyfriend.

Check out how surprised the guy looks plus how he's holding out his hand to her. Just like he's a lady. Wow! Ladies, would you ever propose to a man? Fellas, would you accept a proposal from a woman?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/and-another-beautiful-young-lady.html

Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2015
are you sure it aint a

movie they acting
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2015
Wow I wish I gat a lady like her who will be an adoring pet , someone whom deserves to be loved, guy if I were u I won't fvck up at all
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2015
it's cute though but can a broke nigga get a proposal or engagement ring from a girl?! Nigga is doing good maybe she's another gold digger or a sweet lady, who knows? #Gamble THE REAL REASON IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by CountDracula(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2015
I see a boy not a guy, I see a girl nt a lady. Just children playin mummy and daddy

5 Likes

Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by kilokeys(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Naija girls would only kneel like that for a bj

If they are keen on marrying u.. They'll nag u to propose..

Ehen.. What are we doing? Where are we going? I am nt getting any younger.. Kinda talk..

1 Like

Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2015
CountDracula:
I see a boy not a guy, I see a girl nt a lady. Just children playin mummy and daddy
bro what do you think makes the guy a boy? or the lady a girl? can you enlighten me on that?
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Realtol(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2015
The guy must have possessed something that girl desperately desires.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by CountDracula(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2015
icedbeatz:

bro what do you think makes the guy a boy? or the lady a girl? can you enlighten me on that?
For one their dressing.

1 Like

Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Zaikon(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2015
hhmmm not dat bad but the guy should not mis use it.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=kilokeys post=34719696]Naija girls would only kneel like that for a bj

Ehen.. What are we doing? Where are we going? I am nt getting any younger.. Kinda talk.. [/quote

You are mouthed! lol
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by menix(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2015
All I know nd sure of is that dude is greatly blessed beneath.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Rubish
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Rubish

How your marriage plans?
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Realtol:
whatelse.. If not the guys tiny joystick and 7pack

Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Icecomrade: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2015
CountDracula:

For one their dressing.

Why are u so judgmental? You will be shocked that this two will eventually get married and live happily ever after while your dressed in suit and tie with fighting over an old woman you ve not even proposed to

Abeg pack well
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by CountDracula(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Why are u so judgmental? You will be shocked that this two will eventually get married and live happily ever after while your dressed in suit and tie with fighting over an old woman you ve not even proposed to

Abeg pack well

Spoken like a child. Am nt suprised. Happily ever after; Is dis nickelodeon?

1 Like

Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by ABEngine(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2015
A BMW, nice abs and arms, and probably in some shitty business, baby mama applications would be flying about him. So one took the courage to do something extra. That kini must be somerin else a swear
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Good
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Lilyomi(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Seriously I cannot gather that courage.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Pheals(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Olosho propose......see the gal shit
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Syphax(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2015
icedbeatz:
it's cute though but can a broke nigga get a proposal or engagement ring from a girl?! Nigga is doing good maybe she's another gold digger or a sweet lady, who knows? #Gamble THE REAL REASON IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.

Bro,you have to change your mindset.Not every girl is a gold digger,do you get it?

1 Like

Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Babe2sure(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
are you sure it aint a

movie they acting

See.... Doubting Thomas. cheesy

Realtol:

menix:
All I know nd sure of is that dude is greatly blessed beneath.
grayht:
whatelse.. If not the guys tiny joystick and 7pack

icedbeatz:

Hehehe! See guys making "educated guesses" on the possible reason, that would make the lady propose to the guy. gringrin.
Okay o . Continue the guesswork. It is allowed.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't believe its normal something is behind her moves either money or .........
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by wordbank(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2015
yeye dey smell well well
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Aitee1: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
kilokeys:

Ehen.. What are we doing? Where are we going? I am nt getting any younger.. Kinda talk..

undecided undecided
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
*faints* wakes up. *faints again* wakes up. *faints again* wakes up. *about to faint again*
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by MzzTega(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Not looking real.
Publicity stunt.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by purplelips(f): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
kilokeys:

Lol...smh
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nonsense and Rubbish!
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Esdb3: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Abeg pack well

Ehn now like how their types are living HAPPY. You better eat the pudding or better still ask to see it before you judge its taste.
Re: And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) by Esdb3: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Syphax:

Bro,you have to change your mindset.Not every girl is a gold digger,do you get it?

You have to start SEEING! But you are right, few girls are gold diggers. 98% are GOLD SEEKERS.

I he doesn't give her what she wants including the D(which is wrong. Premarital sex is a sin. But all you heathen reprobates don't care. grin) she won't propose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser / My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court / Lady Beaten And Given Tribal Marks For Sleeping With Another Woman's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.