Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing (5833 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Meet The Ladies Who Are Cautious Of Dating Because Of Their Medical Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by hahn(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Chubhie:
You are a good man. I feel the world will be a much better experience with more of your kind.

It takes one to know one

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by omoharry(f): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Chubhie:
Oh, so you gay too! Glad to have company. You the female gay while I'm the male gay. You and I are taken so we don't need crowd. Hope we are good?
i never said i was a lesbian.you admited that you are Gay which one u kon dey drag me inside your would.please i m a woman and i like my guys oo.
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by Chubhie: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2015
omoharry:
i never said i was a lesbian.you admited that you are Gay which one u kon dey drag me inside your would.please i m a woman and i like my guys oo.
How come you knew there were many gay members in this forum? Or perhaps it was mere coincidence that you told me they would come looking for me while you are the first to knock?

I'm yet to be convinced of your true intentions and what you are set to achieve. Your guys? It is a free world and not my business what you do with legions of Men. But please be careful of the beer and pepper treatment.
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by bare1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Great post. I can totally relate with the writer. I stopped dating myself, not that I'm not open to it but I think more can come out from mere friendship. Besides we need to work on ourselves first, then we would naturally attract the one we desire. I do miss football manager though smiley
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by passionate88: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
I always ask myself, why marry when one can get sex left right and centre?. Most single people ( guys and girls ) do have sex more that 98 % of the married couples.

Chase your money, girls (sex) will chase you.
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by bare1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
passionate88:
I always ask myself, why marry when one can get sex left right and centre?. Most single people ( guys and girls ) do have sex more that 98 % of the married couples.

Chase your money, girls (sex) will chase you.

Unfortunately you miss the point. But tell me, do you honestly believe you're up to no good as stated in your personal text? cheesy
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by passionate88: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
bare1:

Unfortunately you miss the point. But tell me, do you honestly believe you're up to no good as stated in your personal text? cheesy
Harry Potter.... The Prisoner of Azkaban... The words to activate the marauder's map
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Seriously,this write up is the truth,when you sit down and think about it,all the game,pretence,time and effort involve..money you have to spend,most times just to get down with the person....you just have to admit it doesn't worth your time....

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by Youngpo413: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cest la vie
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by bare1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
passionate88:
Harry Potter.... The Prisoner of Azkaban... The words to activate the marauder's map

The only thing you'll activate is what you say to yourself.
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chubie, u have always been someone that's got prowess, and we tend to rhyme in most of our lifestyles.... u just made a lovely post, suffice to add, I really learnt something very incite full here, thanks once again
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by passionate88: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
bare1:

The only thing you'll activate is what you say to yourself.
Ha.... another religious know it all
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by bare1(m): 1:09am On Sep 13, 2015
passionate88:
Ha.... another religious know it all

I didn't even mention religion but if that's how you feel, have fun with it. If only you had the slightest clue.
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by Chubhie: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Chubie, u have always been someone that's got prowess, and we tend to rhyme in most of our lifestyles.... u just made a lovely post, suffice to add, I really learnt something very incite full here, thanks once again
You are kind with words.I'm glad you found this educative. You are a Nice person.
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by flightz(f): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2015
Huh
Re: I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing by davidif: 1:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Fantastic post man. Truly resonated with me. I have been looking for ages but it always seems to lead to frustration. Whenever I decided to take a break from 'looking' it usually coincided with a time of peace and sound mind.

Once again, your post is truly refreshing and insightful bro. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Submission Or Slavery? / Rate My New Supposed Girlfriend (pictures) / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.