Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Meet The Ladies Who Are Cautious Of Dating Because Of Their Medical Conditions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Ladies Who Are Cautious Of Dating Because Of Their Medical Conditions (617 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ladies Who Are Cautious Of Dating Because Of Their Medical Conditions by Talk2CB: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Two and a half years ago, 37-year-old Michelle almost died. She’d been battling what she thought was a cold for five days; she’d felt exhausted and dizzy, with hot and cold flushes and headaches. She even lost her voice at one point, but the normally-healthy single mum carried on juggling her busy job in outpatient care with looking after her daughter Kira, 9.

But when Michelle woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t move her legs, she knew something was seriously wrong. Terrified, she called an ambulance – but when the paramedics arrived, she couldn’t get out of bed and had to crawl to the door.

"In the back of the ambulance, I watched a purply rash forming all over my legs," she says. "I knew the medics must think it was serious because they blue-lighted me to the hospital."

Details and Pics: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/meet-beautiful-ladies-who-are-cautious.html#more

Re: Meet The Ladies Who Are Cautious Of Dating Because Of Their Medical Conditions by Ajinoride(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Talk2CB:
Two and a half years ago, 37-year-old Michelle almost died. She’d been battling what she thought was a cold for five days; she’d felt exhausted and dizzy, with hot and cold flushes and headaches. She even lost her voice at one point, but the normally-healthy single mum carried on juggling her busy job in outpatient care with looking after her daughter Kira, 9.

But when Michelle woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t move her legs, she knew something was seriously wrong. Terrified, she called an ambulance – but when the paramedics arrived, she couldn’t get out of bed and had to crawl to the door.

"In the back of the ambulance, I watched a purply rash forming all over my legs," she says. "I knew the medics must think it was serious because they blue-lighted me to the hospital."

Details and Pics: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/meet-beautiful-ladies-who-are-cautious.html#more

thats life for u. learn to appreciate what u have. that is your major responsibility and joy

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Nigerian Girls? / 4 Easy Ways To Identify Men Who Are Only After S*x In A Relationship (must Read) / Sex Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.