Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? (779 Views)

Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by kay29000(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2015
From my reasearch, I have discovered the most successful people had to give up love to chase their dreams fully. Something has to give way for success to really blossom; there has to be some form of sacrifice. So, if you were to chose between the two- love or success, which would you pick?
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
If you have all the knowledge in this world, all the gifts, but is without love, you are nothing... Romans chapter smth versus smth
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by XavierBlue(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
kay29000:
From my reasearch, I have discovered the most successful people had to give up love to chase their dreams fully. Something has to give way for success to really blossom; there has to be some form of sacrifice. So, if you were to chose between the two- love or success, which would you pick?
ill choose success bro, cause am still looking for a Nigerian girl that will love a broke dude.

XavierBlue

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
After the success comes the Love.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by kay29000(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Yes dude, you are being realistic...Not just a girl, no human being will take you seriously if you are just another broke guy on the street. Tell me any long term happiness can stem from that. Nope.
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Success. Obviously

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by kay29000(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
After the success comes the Love.

A lot of sense in that bro.
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Success all the way. Do you think Beyonce would have fallen in loe with Jay Z if he was just a tall, sloppy looking dude with fat lips? Nope.
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by missbronzy(f): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2015
I'll go for success
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by Medunah: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Fvck love, gimme diamonds....am already in love maself

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by naijaboiy: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
kay29000:

A lot of sense in that bro.
Nothing truer than that man. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Success will definitely be the main priority of every sane human.
When you're successful, love will come at ease.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by xpac01(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
If you have all the knowledge in this world, all the gifts, but is without love, you are nothing... Romans chapter smth versus smth
My brother that one na bible oh! That kind love no be here. Just be a failure and see how love shuns you. Even from your own bossom family. Mami, success anytime...

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

My brother that one na bible oh! Not that kind of love. Be a failure and see how love shuns you. Even from your own bossom family. Mami, success anytime...
fvck wat people think of my status... We all shall die afterall
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by xpac01(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
fvck wat people think of my status... We all shall die afterall
Still on the topic, you'll rather fvck failure and born success than seeking for love that will later fvck your heart to pieces when it finds out that you're not yet a success.
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

Still on the topic, you'll rather fvck failure and born success than seeking for love that will later fvck your heart to pieces when it finds out that you're not yet a success.
yu clearly duno a thing about love.. U think love is just abt love for woman...
Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by xpac01(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
yu clearly duno a thing about love.. U think love is just abt love for woman...
If that's what ya think then you could be right. But mind you this is ROMANCE section, not RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? by wenson(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Success 1st love can come in later

(1) (Reply)

Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? / There Were Two Sisters.. / When She Discovers You're Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.