Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight (1621 Views)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / Ever Had Love At First Sight Or Does It Still Exists / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by fumisko(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

So today's post is going to be very interactive and would greatly involve you sharing your view point on the subject matter below.

So I got talking with a friend and we deliberated on this matter nonstop today.

"Which love and affection do you consider to be true...Love Type A or Love Type B? (I would give you the details of both love in a bit)". So here we go.......

Is it love at first sight (let's call it Love type A ). I mean the love, affection or attraction that naturally comes without you even really having known the person. You know, that type for example that can make a lady continue receiving slaps and beating from her man and yet she would say "but I still love him". This kind of love is actually not based on what a partner does or doesn't do...It is just there...it comes naturally for that significant other even if he or she is a slowpoke...lol

OR

The love that grows after having known a person (let's call this Love type B). I mean the type of love that comes after you have gotten to know a person. After you have gotten to know this person is nice, caring, loving, affectionate, considerate and all those things and then you now choose to fall in love with that person.....lol. So can we say love type B is truly genuine since it is a love that has grown after one has been receiving the right treatment from the other person? Or should we just term it as being a self centered kind of love?

Well...my friend stuck with love type A as the true and genuine love while I stuck love type B (don't judge me o...lol).

So please I really need to hear what you think about the trueness and genuineness of love type A OR love type B. Feel free to leave your response in the comment session.

Have a blessed day.

Cheers!!!

P.S. Love type B is more healthy than love type A. However, is it more true or less true?
http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
What we call love at first sight is just mere infatuation or sexual attraction.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Amarabae(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Its a lie.
Not all love at first sight are infatuation pls.
I loved my hubby at first sight when we first met.
Love is complex, it comes in different forms.
The way it works for you will be different from the way it works for another person.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Caustics: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a lie.
so you dont love him anymore. divorce is better than adultery. my advice ma
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by fumisko(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Should she have written "I love my husband at first sight" ....lol
You self if she should catch you I no dey o
Caustics:
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Amarabae(f): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Caustics:
I used a past tense to drive home my point.
"when we met" is a past tense, so "loved him at first sight" is the right tense to use.
Amebo.
Who was your English teacher? Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by PeggySandas(f): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a lie.
The way it works for you will be different from the way it works for another person.

I've always known you to cheap! I'm not surprised!
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Amarabae(f): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

stop creating useless threads! you twisted semi-literate fool!
haba! why being rude to the OP?
Were you forced to click open the thread?
Go get some manners pls.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Caustics: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
I used a past tense to drive home my point.
"when we met" is a past tense, so "loved him at first sight" is the right tense to use.
Amebo.
Who was your English teacher? Lolz.
no mind me.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by PeggySandas(f): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
haba! why being rude to the OP?
Were you forced to click open the thread?
Go get some manners pls.

if you guy won't stop creating useless and senseless threads I wont stop attacking you!

#MakeNairalandGreatAgain #NoSenseLessThreads
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by majestique(f): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
for me, love at first sight fades quickly but the one that takes time lasts longer. I hardly fall in love at first sight because I don't deal with the outward appearance.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Love at later sight.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Love at first sight is actually one of those widely believed Relationship Myths. ... What's real is attraction at first sight, which may or may not grow into love later.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

I've always known you to cheap!

see who is correcting someone's grammar

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by EtherealAnn(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Op what is love at later sight ?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
EtherealAnn:
Op what the heck is love at later sight ?
love at end sight
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by fumisko(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Men, this is how you spot wild female creatures. Choose wisely a befitting wife material.
Have a blessed day
PeggySandas:

stop creating useless threads! you twisted semi-literate fool!
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Pusyiter(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ah!Rorachy..... coolyou are not being fair to your pretty face that spots what she wants@1st sight
Rorachy:
Love at later sight.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by fumisko(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Could u kindly give me another word I could have used to summarize what I was trying to say other than "later sight" ?
Thanks
EtherealAnn:
Op what the heck is love at later sight ?
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by fumisko(f): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
U are very funny
Pusyiter:

Ah!Rorachy..... coolyou are not being fair to your pretty face that spots what she wants@1st sight
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by fumisko(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

if you guy won't stop creating useless and senseless threads I wont stop attacking you!

#MakeNairalandGreatAgain #NoSenseLessThreads
Would like to meet this detector of senseful and useful threads someday...meanwhile let me check your threads sef....ohh I did not even know...it's insults u post about...shouldn't have wasted energy typing a befitting response like this to someone like u
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by fumisko(f): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
DouglasH92:
What we call love at first sight is just mere infatuation or sexual attraction. You can't love someone you've not gotten to know.
Jesus loved us without knowing us
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by febo15(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Rorachy:
Love at later sight.
pls state your reasons!
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
febo15:
pls state your reasons!
I can't afford to love a person at first sight, I will need to know the person more.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Ladyjumong(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chisos, one gel here be running mouth upandan undecided had to go through her post to confirm, sissy u gat to stop dat trait, i dnt knw u buh sum certain character in people hinders alot of gud things that would ave kum dia way
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by MrCork: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
fumisko:
Hi everyone,

So today's post is going to be very interactive and would greatly involve you sharing your view point on the subject matter below.

So I got talking with a friend and we deliberated on this matter nonstop today.

"Which love and affection do you consider to be true...Love Type A or Love Type B? (I would give you the details of both love in a bit)". So here we go.......

Is it love at first sight (let's call it Love type A ). I mean the love, affection or attraction that naturally comes without you even really having known the person. You know, that type for example that can make a lady continue receiving slaps and beating from her man and yet she would say "but I still love him". This kind of love is actually not based on what a partner does or doesn't do...It is just there...it comes naturally for that significant other even if he or she is a slowpoke...lol

OR

The love that grows after having known a person (let's call this Love type B). I mean the type of love that comes after you have gotten to know a person. After you have gotten to know this person is nice, caring, loving, affectionate, considerate and all those things and then you now choose to fall in love with that person.....lol. So can we say love type B is truly genuine since it is a love that has grown after one has been receiving the right treatment from the other person? Or should we just term it as being a self centered kind of love?

Well...my friend stuck with love type A as the true and genuine love while I stuck love type B (don't judge me o...lol).

So please I really need to hear what you think about the trueness and genuineness of love type A OR love type B. Feel free to leave your response in the comment session.

Have a blessed day.

Cheers!!!

P.S. Love type B is more healthy than love type A. However, is it more true or less true?
http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

angry
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Love at first sight is actually one of those widely believed Relationship Myths. ... What's real is attraction at first sight, which may or may not grow into love later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
You can't love a person at first sight

when you spend time with a person that's when love grows, when you know you can cope with this person and willing to sacrifice for this person, when you please someone before yourself that's love, that thing you feel at first sight is not love but infatuation, attraction, or likeness
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Love at first sight is actually one of those widely believed Relationship Myths. ...
What's real is attraction at first sight, which may or may not grow into love later.
Re: Whats Your Pick!!! Love At First Sight Or Love At Later Sight by adontcare(f): 2:40am On Sep 08, 2017
Love at later sight it is then. Just like meeting a cute guy but not interested in him. Then later with time, got attracted to him, fell in love becos he is nice and understanding. The later love is understandable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks / My Tactic To Ensure She Doesn't Return Failed / Why A Cheating Wife Is More Dangerous Than A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.