Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse (1088 Views)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / When You Pledge Loyalty To Poverty(pic) / Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by glorina: 1:15am On Feb 22, 2009
can you share your best friends secrets with your spouse?

I personally believe that secrets are meant to be kept. And spouses are supposed to be truthful with each other. Under 'normal' circumstances, people should never share their best friends' secrets with their spouses except it is necessary, e.g. if you need his advice or help on a certain issue. smiley
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by JJYOU: 1:22am On Feb 22, 2009
tough one this is. i run most things through the mrs. i may not give her details but if it is on a need to know, i would tell. i must add she is one person you can tell anything to without worries. she has your back 24/7.
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by TOYOSI20(f): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2009
errrr. . .don't see the correlation here at all. . .like ma spouse is ma spouse and ma best friend is ma best friend. . . .

Two different people. . . , loyalty is key for me anywayz. . . . wink

and i personally think maself and ma spouse would have far more pressing and important things to talk about besides "Gossiping" wink smiley
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by glorina: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2009
TOYOSI20:

errrr. . .don't see the correlation here at all. . .like ma spouse is ma spouse and ma best friend is ma best friend. . . .

Two different people. . . , loyalty is key for me anywayz. . . . wink

and i personally think maself and ma spouse would have far more pressing and important things to talk about besides "Gossiping" wink smiley

For some people, it is not always the case. There are sistas who share things (secrets) with their best friends, they don't trust their husbands enough to tell undecided
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by TOYOSI20(f): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2009
glorina:

For some people, it is not always the case. There are sistas who share things (secrets) with their best friends, they don't trust their husbands enough to tell undecided

I'm most def. wid u on this one tho. . .like what are friends for, ofcourse u can share private issues wid ur friends. . . cool cool

don't see anything wrong wid that. . . . .but to discuss issues about ma matrimonial home wid friends nahhhh. . .thats a big no-no for moi. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by fs(f): 1:57am On Feb 22, 2009
Well, my husband is my best friend so ,
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by Hollysmile: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2009
Got no comment cos i'm Yet to get married! But if asked, i think my wife will be my best companion.
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by naomi16: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2009
i think ur husband or wife should know. cos they should be ur best friend and cos u can never tell, about tomorrow.
Re: Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse by blackweaver(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2009
ridiculous question, why not add loyalty to company or faithfulness to your spouse? being open woth your spouse does not mean telling the peron EVERYTHING i mean if my spouse told me her best friend's most intimate secrets i would wonder what kind of friend she was

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Young Polygamist Seeking Girls 4 Unserious Relationship / How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. / Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.