Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. (1061 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by afamobih(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
Apology! not really to bulala girls round the town but this is serious.

18 months ago I was introduced to one man I will simply refer to as DD.
This guy makes his living teaching ordinary guys how to be successful dating the best of women and he currently makes $19m (nineteen million dollars) annually doing it.

What actually got my attention was the figure and I decided to give him a shot and boy does he have something to offer? The only other thing closer is magic.

Exactly opposite of what every ordinary guy thinks works when it comes to women and you wouldn't even believe some of the strategies are possible until you try them.

Why I am of the opinion that every Nigerian guy should Know about this guy is that he helps keep every frustration we guys experience with women at bay.

If you wish to see what the fuss is all about, just click through my signature.
Get ready for an explosion - It is a promise.

Just my little contribution.
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by asha80(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
guy e like say you wan every person click on ur sig.
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
Why dont you just say the damn thing undecided Do these Negros get paid when their websites are clicked?
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by afamobih(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
asha 80 you must not click my sig since I don't have a gun to your head. All the same I will encourage you to do as it's that important.
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ poster (Mr Afam Obi) what u are invariably trying to tell me is to part with my hard earned #2,500 ? NEVER.
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by smooooooth: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
rubbish! which country u dey sef? in 9ja, u can bulala even without knowing her name. armed with ur knowledge u go die of poverty for 9ja, cos na natural talent hia. gerrout!
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by izeek(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
i never think of how to make money finish, now how to bulala girl.

guy u must be real stupid. sorry i said that.
orangutan like u.
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by Positivity(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
Lmao @ the replies.

@ OP: Naija guys are 2 smart to start paying for knowledge on how to bulala babes. . . LWKMD! Most of them prolly get paid for doing the do! cheesy
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by MissyB1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
Positivity:

Most of them prolly get paid for doing the do! cheesy
shocked shocked
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by ariblaze(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
arrant nonsense
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by Shola2009(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
19 million dollars from teaching guys hw to get girls  shocked shocked You must be a very stupid idiot!! Do you think we are illiterates in this thread
u better go back to selling newspapers,and bring me one gala and recharge card there. ma frend!
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
Na wa oh
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by Rusty09(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. . .

I love nairalanders, una no even fit pity person and just ignore the thread, una must abuse. . . grin ok, let me say my own

@Poster. . . Try a better scam. . . smiley wink grin
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by biola44: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by smooooooth: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
no mind the guy, he just learn 419, run come net come scam, them no tell u for 419 training school say nigerians are the scammers not the scammed. so direct your post to the right quarters if u wan buy ya own jeep! grin
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by Spyker: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
419 + 419 = 419

WAYO
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by kokoye(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
See another flavor of Internet fraud!

$19 million annually?? na only greedy oyinbo man dey fall for this dumb lines o.
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by bisan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
angry angry angry angry
this guy is the type of person we certainly wouldnt want to run our country, as in PRESIDENT,
Re: How To Bulala Any Girl Within Minutes Of Meeting Her. by RiffRaff: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2009
Simple thing
go aboki shop, buy koboko.

Guy are u 4 real? Do u think NLanders are really dat stupid?
I am sori 4 u oh, 419 no even fit u. Go day sell paraga.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story On Marriage: / Feel Alienated? / On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.