Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... (3367 Views)

The Woman Men Adore...and Never Want To Leave / Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her / Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Mawninq once again my innovative friends, hope you whispered something into the ears of your maker this morning as you woke up?, cos HE's Been Good to us....owk, this is sequel to my thread of yesterday about the things you dislike about yourself...thanks for your coments yesterdaysmiley, was impressed...i know even as there are traits you exhibit that you don't like, there are also traits in you that you adore and admire so muchcheesy, that most times when you showcase this your talent, people will be caught in awe, and will be amazedcheesy, nt asif others don't possess this traits, but yours is distinctively exceptional...gus, you know the difference between messi of barcelona and brown ideye of olympiacossad...owk, mine is intelligence....when i stand to talk, i attract lotsa audiencesad, i talk very well, i know how to narrate a scene very well...this one thing my boss and coleauqe loves me forcheesy...also...i'm an inspiration...i can convince you to attain your goal in life8-), its a gift from God...no marra the situation you find yourselfsmiley...lets hear yours....

1 Like

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Monalisa185(f): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2015
We should hop in, are we frogs?

anyways since I've hopped in...I love my 'magnetic' nature...
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:
We should hop in, are we frogs?
mawning, bt i tink we d humans do hop @times....tanx yestadae..nw, lets hear wat u adore in ucheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2015
I am a very likable person. People find it easy to trust me and people get attracted to me easily...

It's a gift.

1 Like

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Where would I even begin to describe the awesomeness cool grin
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by onyee25(f): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2015
I so cherish my peace loving spirit,,,my ability to avoid any form of violence at all cost.I also cherish my God given high I.Q
As for physical i love my cute eyes and my straight legs
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by kossyablaze(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm e plenty o
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm feeling vain right now but I just gotta say it...I love my resilient spirit, I have this can-do attitude that doesn't take no for an answer (bae says its hustler blood). But really when trying circumstances arise, after bemoaning the unfairness of life, I get back up and keep trying. I also have a pretty imaginative mind which I'm proud of cos it let's me wander into the realm of creativity and churn out stories

You can visit my blog @ ikcheez..com to confirm the imaginative mind wink
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by iceberylin(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2015
The same thing I hate....

My humor wink
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Shortyy(f): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2015
being able to attract audience doesn't make you intelligent, silly.. it makes you an orator, and charismatic.
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Andykruiz(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
My intelligence, friendly spirit, trust-worthiness, selflessness and being a Taurean (believe me, that encompasses a lot)
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by cruzita(f): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2015
I don't know what people especially women see in me dat makes dem go gaga over me.I'm very talented sing very well,rap very well,dance very well,and above all a talented player.I think I'm really blessed
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
I don't know what people especially women see in me dat makes dem go gaga over me.I'm very talented sing very well,rap very well,dance very well,and above all a talented player.I think I'm really blessed

You are not blessed

1 Like

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by cruzita(f): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are not blessed
to you alone
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Decker:
I am a very likable person. People find it easy to trust me and people get attracted to me easily...

It's a gift.
yea,,,,i percieved it yestadaecheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Where would I even begin to describe the awesomeness cool grin

start smwer ma'amcheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
yea,,,,i percieved it yestadaecheesy

How did you perceive it? cheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by missKiffy(f): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2015
My simplicity
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2015
onyee25:
I so cherish my peace loving spirit,,,my ability to avoid any form of violence at all cost.I also cherish my God given high I.Q
As for physical i love my cute eyes and my straight legs
hahahaha...u be gud advertisercheesy, and guess wat?, ur marketablecheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by onyee25(f): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
hahahaha...u be gud advertisercheesy, and guess wat?, ur marketablecheesy
what do you mean by marketable
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Decker:

How did you perceive it? cheesy
u qoute yestadaecheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
u qoute yestadaecheesy

What quote? cheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by naijaboiy: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2015
What do I even like about myself?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
I'm feeling vain right now but I just gotta say it...I love my resilient spirit, I have this can-do attitude that doesn't take no for an answer (bae says its hustler blood). But really when trying circumstances arise, after bemoaning the unfairness of life, I get back up and keep trying. I also have a pretty imaginative mind which I'm proud of cos it let's me wander into the realm of creativity and churn out stories

You can visit my blog @ ikcheez..com to confirm the imaginative mind wink
hmmm...yua indispensible8-)

1 Like

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2015
I love d fact about myself dat "I DONT CARE WAT PEOPLE SAY OR THINK ABT ME"..

dem plenty. Don't even no how to list dem grin
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Ay04z(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Ooohh..my newly grower 8 inch dick..
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
hmmm...yua indispensible8-)

Thanks!
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Decker:

What quote? cheesy
bouf d tin u disliked bouf yuasefcheesy...visit ur qoute...
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
onyee25:
what do you mean by marketable
ur marriageablesad
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by 20bc(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
My baby face, them ladies love it die cool....And my jovial side...
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm...lesbo alert embarassed

cruzita:
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by onyee25(f): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
ur marriageablesad
hmmm ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Call Him? / Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service / Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.