Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless (6303 Views)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened / funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mugabe collapses! angry

Zimbabwe is going through one of the toughest and roughest times in their history as a nation. Inflation is at the highest and worst rate. National currency is worthless.

35 quadrillion of Zimbabwe’s currency gives you just one US dollar. A holder of 100 trillion bank notes receives 40 cents. Basic food such as bread and milk cost hundreds of trillions of bank notes to buy.

Certainly, Zimbabwe is going through a period of deep currency crisis. President Robert Mugabe has approved that before end of September 2015, the worthless national currency be thrown away completely.

Phased out! In a country with no money, all that the masses are doing right now beside silent cry is still silent cry. Yesterday, the world powers,,,,,,,

Follow link to read details, watch video and see what’s going on!
https://www.mazech.com/Zimbabwe_currency

Latest update - Heartbreaking story and pictures of Zimbabwe's currency!
Read - https://www.mazech.com/Zimbabwe%27s_currency_crisis

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
all way en-route Zimbabwe... investment tinz #BusinessMind
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
cry cry cry cry
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by xpac01(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tell me you're joking.
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Help! cry

1 Share

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by iLovePusssy: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is some real shiii... ah pray naija neva gets to this level cry

3 Likes

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
In tears for Zimbabwe cry cry cry

Details - https://www.mazech.com/Zimbabwe_currency

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by freezone4real(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
See Money ooooo
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nomswilli(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
jeeez...dis kant be true...make i sit don here cos dis one must reach front page
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
freezone4real:
See Money ooooo

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wait oh! Na money dem load for wheel barrow for Koro Koro afternoon for public without security? I nor sure. Dat nor fit be money lai lai
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Ymodulus: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nomswilli:
jeeez...dis kant be true...make i sit don here cos dis one must reach front page

It is very true. This is why I supported Adeola Fasheun of Shara Reporters Action against Mugabe during his visit at the recent head inauguration.

Now as we speak, a policy has been set up to ensure that the old useless currency is wiped out. There is now an on going reads by barter system going on in the Central bank of Zimbabwe.

Do not be deceived, despite this hardship mugabe, his wife, kids and family members / friends still live in affluence. Just recently the wife of Mugabe REDRAWED $11Million US Dollars and spent all a night in France hosting friends to a arty and buying them surprise gift packs all in Paris.

Bro Zimbabwe is dead, Mugabe has ruined that country.

When you read more about Mugabe and Zimbabwe or watch videos on YouTube about Zimbabwe , their kids lifestyle, suffering.

Am atheist. But I say to You that if you read more about Zimbabwe, you will lift up your hands and thank whatever you believe in for Nigeria and be happy.

Its just a pity that many Nigerians support Mugabe without knowing what is going on in Zimbabwe e.g ellechrystal (sorry I insulted you yesterday. )

Link to Ongoing Policy for fading out old Zimbabwean currency :
1.http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/12/zimbabwe-offers-new-exchange-rate-1-for-35000000000000000-old-dollars

2. http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/12/news/zimbabwe-currency-dollar/

3. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33105400

3 Likes

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by kayultimate(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
in case it makes fp
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Humblega(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ymodulus:

It is very true. This is why I supported Adeola Fasheun of Shara Reporters Action against Mugabe during his visit at the recent head inauguration.
Now as we speak, a policy has been set up to ensure that the old useless currency is wiped out. There is now an on going reads by barter system going on in the Central bank of Zimbabwe.
Do not be deceived, despite this hardship mugabe, his wife, kids and family members / friends still live in affluence. Just recently the wife of Mugabe REDRAWED $11Million US Dollars and spent all a night in France hosting friends to a arty and buying them surprise gift packs all in Paris.
Bro Zimbabwe is dead, Mugabe has ruined that country.
When you read more about Mugabe and Zimbabwe or watch videos on YouTube about Zimbabwe , their kids lifestyle, suffering.
Am atheist. But I say to You that if you read more about Zimbabwe, you will lift up your hands and thank whatever you believe in for Nigeria and be happy.
Its just a pity that many Nigerians support Mugabe without knowing what is going on in Zimbabwe e.g ellechrystal (sorry I insulted you yesterday. )
Link to Ongoing Policy for fading out old Zimbabwean currency :
1.http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/12/zimbabwe-offers-new-exchange-rate-1-for-35000000000000000-old-dollars
2. http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/12/news/zimbabwe-currency-dollar/
3. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33105400

In short........

Robert Mugabe is as useless as Zimbabwe’s Dollars

1 Like

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by eagleeye2: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
YOU CALL UGANDAN MONEY TISSUE PAPER? Replace Uganda with Zimbabwean.
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Rawani: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is why I supported the young reporter that accosted Mugabe.
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Canme4u(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmm, may God see them through.
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by jauntty: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is Funny tho.
I pity those folks in Zimbabwe
Shekau and his Boko boys need to pay that Mugabe a courtesy visit.
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by MythAngel: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
In Zimbabwe its useless to steal money , people hardly use wallet, children have grown muscles from carrying loads of their currency, as a fact the worth of the paper that the money is made from is greater than the value on the paper.... This as defeated the british postulation of what money should be .... As a fact this odds amount be far off from saying there us somewhere in the world where 1+1 not equal 2 lol only in zim-ba-bwe
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by ebamma(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
The only country in the world where everybody is a Billionaire

1 Like

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
I will retire at 100 years - Robert Mugabe

More - www.mazech.com

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by htconeline: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
these look like biafra pipo sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

well the biafra currency is still contesting with zim dollar lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by wordcat(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin
The Wheel barrow is more valuable than the money.

Nigerians are hailing Mugabe because he is against gay as if gay is their problem

Jenams:
Wait oh! Na money dem load for wheel barrow for Koro Koro afternoon for public without security? I nor sure. Dat nor fit be money lai lai
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2015

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
See Mugabe eating and the girl is not eating sad

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Kinkale(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chai.. And to think am here looking for 1k meanwhile a child in zimbabwe is carrying 500million dollars to skul.. Hmm
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Zimbabwe uses the US currency

Your article is a fraud!
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by babadee1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jenams:

My guy, all the money in that wheel barrow it cannot buy that wheel barrow.

1 Like

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
I will retire at 100!

See photo of Mugabe with his sweetheart smiley grin

Read latest update - Heartbreaking story and pictures of Zimbabwe’s currency crisis

https://www.mazech.com/Zimbabwe%27s_currency_crisis

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by braskey: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mehn, there's too much money in circulation.
Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who wants that kind of money?

https://www.mazech.com/Zimbabwe%27s_currency_crisis

Re: Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless by JohnFrankling(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
I don't believe all this story about zimbabwe, infact I hardly believe all what the western media says about other countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers / How Did The Corrupt Millitary govts Managed To Build These National Assets? / As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.