Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo (6303 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Crowned Eze Ochi Aliri Ikwerre / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS (2) (3) (4)

As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcgJi8PNZo

As the "We are not Igbo groups keeps denying being Igbo, many blacks in America flocks to Medical centers to comfirm that they are Igbos, e.g. T.D Jakes, Whitaker, etc.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by RobbStark(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Living4christ:

As the "We are not Igbo groups keeps denying being Igbo, many blacks in America flocks to Medical centers to comfirm that they are Igbos, e.g. T.D Jakes, Whitaker, etc.

With dis trash of yours, hw has it bring down inflation in Naija.
Park well joor.
So you want to force them to accept wat they are not.
No wonder the Yorubas call you i.diots flat heads.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by GodIsFoolish: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Op u are one of these stupid people who impersonate and muck Igbo

Get out

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Ooni: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
RobbStark:

Park well joor.
its not true pls. It is the Ibos who usually call you and i stupid idiotic tiger claw tribal marked coneheads and you are making it seem true.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by vicadex07(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ooni:
its not pls. It the Ibo who usually call you and i stupid idiotic tiger claw tribal marked coneheads and you are making it seem true.

Igbo bigot. You aren't even proud enough to identity with your people...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Theleutenant: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
RobbStark:

Park well joor.
see painment .why not end ur miseries by ending ur life like Awo of cursed memory

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by zendy: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Etche denied being Igbo? Since when?

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Ooni: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Igbo bigot. You aren't even proud enough to identity with your people...
brother i am not Ibo even though i wish i were. I am still proud of our heritage of which having a drainage channel on our cheeks is a unique expression.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by uckennety(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
RobbStark:

Park well joor.

Ur a bigger ediot for concealing truth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by uckennety(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:

Since d enter rivers state

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by JacksonD7: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Living4christ:

Etche and Ikwerre are not Igbo the same way Will Smith is not Togolese simply because he's black. Get out if this mentality.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by vicadex07(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ooni:
brother i am not Ibo even though i wish i were. I am still proud of our heritage of which having a drainage channel on our cheeks is a unique expression.

Okay say amen to this...

If you are not a Yoruba man, you will never make it in life.

If you don't reply this post with an Amen, that simply means it shall never be well with you.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by basilo102: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
JacksonD7:

Etche and Ikwerre are not Igbo the same way Will Smith is not Togolese simply because he's black. Get out if this mentality.
Lol, dumb, very dumb analogy

16 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by zendy: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
uckennety:

Since d enter rivers state

And what did they claim to be before they entered Rivers state?
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by uckennety(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:

And what did they claim to be before they entered Rivers state?

igbo etche

Although d own 4 LGA 2 er in imo (igbos) 2 er in rivers (non igbos) grin grin grin

So do d maths
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Ooni: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Okay say amen to this...

If you are not a Yoruba man, you will never make it in life.

If you don't reply this post with an Amen, that simply means it shall never be well with you.
that wouldn't make any difference because we yorubas are not used to making it in life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by JacksonD7: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
basilo102:

Lol, dumb, very dumb analogy

If we were to take your own analogy, US citizens of English decent would still be British citizens today, Eritreans would still be Ethiopians today even though they gained independence 25 years ago.

Nobody is saying that the Ikwere and Etche people don't have Igbo origins, but that doesn't mean that they must identity as full blown Igbo. Modern day Japanese have Korean and Chinese ancestors, does it mean that the Japanese are Chinese people No.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by RobbStark(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Theleutenant:
see painment .why not end ur miseries by ending ur life like Awo of cursed memory

For your info, I am not from the West. Dont get it twisted and mixed up.

The problem you foools have is that you want to force your silly talk of Biafra down the throats of those who dont want any thing to do wit you Igbos like the Awo peeps wud like to call you.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Theleutenant: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
RobbStark:

For your info, I am not from the West. Dont get it twisted and mixed up.

The problem you foools have is that you want to force your silly talk of Biafra down the throats of those who dont want any thing to do wit you Igbos like the Awo peeps wud like to call you.

you might as well come from he11.who gives a rat azz?.rubbish next time you quote me again .i will flood this forum with ur urg1y looking photo.anumanu

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ooni:
YOU BETTER KEEP AWAY FROM THE“KPO SISOR" PEOPLE. IT'S NOT WORTH IT BRO, AT ALL, NOT WORTH IT. IF YOU READ THE STORY OF MAJOR VICTOR BANJO. A MAN WHO SHARED THE SAME SENTIMENT WITH ODUMEGWU AND OVER RAN BINI AND POSITION HIMSELF. AND WHILE HE WAS CONSOLIDATING,HE WAS TERMED A TRAITOR. AND WAS ACCUSED OF TREASONOUS OFFENCE WITHOUT PROPER TRIAL. HE WAS KILLED.( just imagine what would had been going in the mind of that man at that moment, if not regret for fighting a war that didn't concerned him)THE IDIOTS THOUGHT ALL YORUBA BORE MARKS LIKE OYO AND THEY SAW HELL THEREAFTER. IS THAT THE KIND PEOPLE YOU WANT TO DINE WITH?, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT LEFT THEIR ABODE FOR A GREENER PASTURES AND THEN WANT TO TURN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND INTO THEIR TERRITORY. YORUBA ROONU JOOR. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AGUIYI IRONSI DID TO AWOLOWO WHEN HE WAS MADE THE HEAD OF STATE? THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE FULANIS, THEY ALWAYS WANT OTHERS TO BE ASSIMILATED INTO THEIR TRIBE AND BY SO DOING ACQUIRING OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTIES IN A CUNNING WAY. YOU DARE NOT NEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REAL BACK STABBERS.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
JacksonD7:

Sorry you are wrong, who you are is determined by your dressing, your language and ofcourse your culture, and there has not been much difference as regards to that with the Igbos.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
JacksonD7:

If we were to take your own analogy, US citizens of English decent would still be British citizens today, Eritreans would still be Ethiopians today even though they gained independence 25 years ago.

Nobody is saying that the Ikwere and Etche people don't have Igbo origins, but that doesn't mean that they must identity as full blown Igbo. Modern day Japanese have Korean and Chinese ancestors, does it mean that the Japanese are Chinese people No.

I agree with you, but you must not deny that you don't have any Igbo origin.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Olu317:
YOU BETTER KEEP AWAY FROM THE“KPO SISOR" PEOPLE. IT'S NOT WORTH IT BRO, AT ALL, NOT WORTH IT. IF YOU READ THE STORY OF MAJOR VICTOR BANJO. A MAN WHO SHARED THE SAME SENTIMENT WITH ODUMEGWU AND OVER RAN BINI AND POSITION HIMSELF. AND WHILE HE WAS CONSOLIDATING,HE WAS TERMED A TRAITOR. AND WAS ACCUSED OF TREASONOUS OFFENCE WITHOUT PROPER TRIAL. HE WAS KILLED.( just imagine what would had been going in the mind of that man at that moment, if not regret for fighting a war that didn't concerned him)THE IDIOTS THOUGHT ALL YORUBA BORE MARKS LIKE OYO AND THEY SAW HELL THEREAFTER. IS THAT THE KIND PEOPLE YOU WANT TO DINE WITH?, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT LEFT THEIR ABODE FOE A GREENER PASTURES AND THEN WANT TO TURN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND INTO THEIR TERRITORY. YORUBA ROONU JOOR. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AGUIYI IRONSI DID TO AWOLOWO WHEN HE WAS MADE THE HEAD OF STATE? THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE FULANIS, THEY ALWAYS WANT TO OTHERS TO BE ASSIMILATED INTO THEIR TRIBE AND BY SO DOING ACQUIRING OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTIES IN A CUNNING WAY. YOU DARE NOT NEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REAL BACK STABBERS.

How may events have you known prove what you are saying before colonization, how many lands did the Igbos invade before the white men came? Have you ever wondered why we did not invade our neighbours and claimed their land? It is because be believe in live and let's live, that is why we were contended with ours

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by iSlayer: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:

Ehnnnnnnn. They do o.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by iSlayer: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ooni:
that wouldn't make any difference because we yorubas are not used to making it in life.
HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by JacksonD7: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Living4christ:

I agree with you, but you must not deny that you don't have any Igbo origin.

I'm not aware that they deny their Igbo origins and if they do they are only deluding themselves.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
JacksonD7:

I'm not aware that they deny their Igbo origins and if they do they are only deluding themselves.

Well there are many ikwerre's and etche's who would rather believe they are from benin than believe they are Igbos
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by JacksonD7: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Living4christ:

Well there are many ikwerre's and etche's who would rather believe they are from benin than believe they are Igbos

They could be right history is complex you know.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Living4christ:

How may events have you known prove what you are saying before colonization, how many lands did the Igbos invade before the white men came? Have you ever wondered why we did not invade our neighbours and claimed their land? It is because be believe in live and let's live, that is why we were contended with ours
YOU HAD NO HISTORY UNTIL WHITE MEN CAME. IN FACT REV. SAMUEL AJAYI CROWTHER (LATE) DID JUSTICE IN HELPING YOU STANDARDISING YOUR LANGUAGE. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION PROPERLY, YOU WERE EGALITARIAN IN YOUR SOCIETY, SO THAT DIDN'T GIVE YOU GREAT STRENGTH BECAUSE YOU TRULY HAD NO KINGLY ORGANISATION. HOWEVER, PART OF THE PLACES YOU MIGRATED TO IN LAGOS HAS ALMOST TURNED TO YOUR PROPERTIES WITH LAGOS AS NO MAN'S LAND THEORY ,IF NOT OF THE SOPHISTICATION OF THE YORUBA PEOPLE. IN FACT YOUR PEOPLE ARE EVEN CLAIMING ILE IFE AS HAVING IBOS AS ABORIGINES .. ISN'T IT LAUGHABLE?
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by RobbStark(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Theleutenant:
you might as well come from he11.who gives a rat azz?.rubbish next time you quote me again .i will flood this forum with ur urg1y looking photo.anumanu

You jus prove a point. You are indeed a flaathead.
You have been quoted, kill yourself if that will bring joy to your kindred.
Unam.

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Dedetwo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Living4christ:

Please be informed that the people of Etche have never denied their being Igbo. The name of capital city of Etche L.G.A is still Igbo and never adulterated like the ones found in the so-called Ikwerre. The main road from the PH to Okehi is still named "Igbo road".

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Dedetwo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
JacksonD7:

The above is an analogical nonsense.

#ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / Sen. Sam Anyanwu Bags Peace And Community Development Award / New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57