Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics (49404 Views)

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by lalasticlala(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
"@Austynzogs: Boko Haram victim: I'll keep my captor's baby-People are rejecting me because of the pregnancy"-CNN "

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/609735134997254146

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Never punish the child for the sins of the father.The child did not chose the way he was concieved

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by MuguliciousMUGU: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chai, i pity the young girl, all i can say is chai.
Chai, boko haram are ruthless
chai, they have no mercy
chai, they are bad
chai, all this boko haram that are bombing, is it not a woman that born them, now they are bombing and raping women and children making some children widows and some pregnant girls father less,
chai, GOD WILL DEAL WITH THEM

the child name should be Oluwagbemisokeniorukojesu, or
chukwunonyeremotutu or
aishabilikisusakiratu

may God be her strength

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by DjHypno(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Land for sale.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by zinachidi(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
i give it to u lady,, u are strong willed... I'm not sure i could keep it if i was the one...

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by philtex(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
angry
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by missKiffy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
God is your strength

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
God is your strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Spells(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
What must be must be.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by donsax: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Strong woman.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Burger01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
NO to abortion!sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
She is a brave and strong woman

Shame on those who ostracize her....and shame on her rap...ist.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by philtex(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
DjHypno:
K
MuguliciousMUGU:
Okao
DjHypno:
K

Space bookers. Imp
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by 3ace(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Never punish the child for the sins of the father.The child did not chose the way he was concieved
And the baby could grow up to be great in life wiping the mother's tears.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
"Thou shall not kill", is that also in the Quran?
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Shittaakeem(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
sad
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by xynerise: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Should I call her action inspiring? undecided
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by philtex(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
H

Haram? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by bigboss80s(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
I can't fault her. She is brave. People must realise that the baby is a part of her and she can do as she pleases with it. I just hope she is doing this with a clear head and this is not a case of Stockholm syndrome. My $.02

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by NaLaugh: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Only the woman should have the right to decide what becomes of her pregnancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by AdeniyiA(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
meanwhile such a child could later become Nigeria's Messiah ...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by grin88(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shekau wife
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by chesterlee(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Life is so unfair

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by philtex(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
DjHypno:
Land for sale.

How much? angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by handie(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Life always presents us with we didn't plan for. What makes an individual is the ability to deal with whatever life gives to us #MakingLemonadesWithLemons. Kudos to this lady and many more who are going thru untold hardships they didn't plan for. The federal Government and other aid agencies must as a matter of urgency make provisions to take care of these individuals. They deserve our love and care not stigmatization. Who knows 2morrow? One of these unborn babies can be the next Albert Einstein or Phil Emeagwai. They haven't done any wrong. Don't convict b4 they even have d chance to live

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Beremx(f): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
xynerise:
Should I call her action inspiring? undecided
of course!
May God see her through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
philtex:

Haram? undecided
lol, no
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
U are a very strong woman, but d baby will always remind u of what u went through

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Udmaster(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nawa o.
Re: Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics by Lindx93(f): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
She might be scared of dying due to complications because the pregnancy is already far gone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.