Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,760 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus (17220 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by olafemi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2009
Your so called boy friend might not know he has Staphylococcus cos it manifest faster in ladies to guyz, so i think if you really loved him as you claim just call him up to tell him go for check up and treatment and about his attitude can't say a word cos i have not heard from him yet. if you don't mind you could post his post his contact so we could hear his version of compain
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by bebe4u(f): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2009
Give him HIV in return
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by praxx(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2009
Very pathetic story i must confess and my sincere condolence as well, but saying that you will have nothing to do with other men might not just be the right solution to your problems.
i think what you should do like some other nairalanders have already said is to confront him with the issue, although he will deny it outright (believe me) so that he will also treat himself, get proper treatment and subsequently get tested in 2 0r 3 clinics to confirm that you are alright and then move on. you sound to me like a brave woman so keep it up and God's grace.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by origina9ja(f): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2009
bebe4u:

Give him HIV in return

dat evil jare
there no need
@ poster
gud luck with your future after dumping him
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by fantassi: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2009
hey its a pity my sis, d guy has 2 be sued for DAMAGES, seriously.but dat hould be a lesson 2 all,never trust ur partner if ure nt married.trust isnt enof, always use a condom, kiss wink
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Ben13: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2009
bebe4u:

Give him HIV in return

cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by dae(f): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
take these steps:
1) Go and check ursef ASAP of everything possible
2)Leave his a** cos he is a confirmed playa
3)From now on, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS tell your dudes to wrap it up!!!!
4)Dont tell him you've got the STD(thats if u sure u got it from him) -- take good care of urself and let him SUFFER grin, who knows; his next victim might be a mammy water who'll show him pepper.

Goodluck my sistah,
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by makapella(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
That bastard is intentionally sharing it to who so ever comes his way cause he believes he is trying to revenge on the ladies which he believes also gave to him.you might even have chronic H.I.V.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by origina9ja(f): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2009
dae:

take these steps:
1) Go and check ursef ASAP of everything possible
2)Leave his a** cos he is a confirmed playa
3)From now on, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS tell your dudes to wrap it up!!!!
4)Dont tell him you've got the STD(thats if u sure u got it from him) -- take good care of urself and let him SUFFER grin, who knows; his next victim might be a mammy water who'll show him pepper.
Goodluck my sistah,
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by omoshexchi(f): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2009
@poster
i'm sure u and the dude are not together anymore, and second of all it is vital that u tell him that u got the fing from him, if he says he didnt give it to u (and u're sure u ddnt sleep with anyone else apart from him), then let him be, if he really has it, it will affect him in the future. wink

2nd of all, a guy aho rarely calls u and when he see's u ask u for sex and then u give it to him, what are u his LovePeddler?? (sorry for being brutal but the truth hurts grin), everytime a guy asks u for sex and u say no then say yes, he'll always have it at the back of his mind that you are easy, abeg ma sista 4get him, get urself treated properly and make sure they do other tests as well for u to be on the safe side, and in the future remember no sex until u are married or until u are properly sure of the guy, and please don't give in so easily,
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by dae(f): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
omoshexchi:

@poster
i'm sure u and the dude are not together anymore, and second of all it is vital that u tell him that u got the fing from him, if he says he didnt give it to u (and u're sure u ddnt sleep with anyone else apart from him), then let him be, if he really has it, it will affect him in the future. wink

2nd of all, a guy aho rarely calls u and when he see's u ask u for sex and then u give it to him, what are u his LovePeddler?? (sorry for being brutal but the truth hurts grin), everytime a guy asks u for sex and u say no then say yes, he'll always have it at the back of his mind that you are easy, abeg ma sista 4get him, get urself treated properly and make sure they do other tests as well for u to be on the safe side, and in the future remember no sex until u are married or until u are properly sure of the guy, and please don't give in so easily,

OUCHHH
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by PERVERT9: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2009
give him hiv or aids do me i do you God no go vex
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by abrahym(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2009
i felt bad for you. but why not use condom instead of withdrawer. well life is a teacher the more we live the more we learn.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by jiddy: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2009
STAPH AEREUS IS NOT AN STD.

Please use anti bacterial soaps, wash your toilets, towels,hands, regularly. Maybe you even gave him the staph already. Stop crying ok!

Get an HIV test too, no one is exonerated. & subsequently, make condoms your best friend.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by sammyjl(f): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2009
shame
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by sammyjl(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2009
@ the poster, its a shame u didnt c it coming, but if a guy only calls you when he wants something from you, that clearly indicates a sign already that he's having someone or some other ppl (girls) with him, if u want to claim that he is or was your boyfriend than u were lying to yourself.
Its a pity you got something bad out of it and it was too late, but hopefully maybe your condition can be treated, i pray that you didnt contract HIV from this dude and you yourself how can you allow a guy to use withdrawal method (ok, maybe u were weak on your knees weneva he called u and thus gave in), but gal please, the signs were there u just refused to c them.

Dont hate all men my dear, while hating you might even hate the one who is out there to love you for you, and won't notice that.

"The world is round and evertime it revolves, dont think that where u r today is where you'll b tomorrow", this guy of yours should listen to this words, cos what he did to you was wrong and he knows that, pray to God, he never leaves his children.
Its good that you let him go

Good luck love and hang in there, dont give up on life and love just cos of one bastard, that way if u do, he'll win, dont let him
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by ayobase(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
Some Ladies could be stupid sha.
Is it not glaring that he doesnt love
he just need sex and u play mumu.

How old are u even?
Sorry ooo,take care of ur
sickness oo!!!

U have to go for check upS
against HIV!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by danaz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2009
staph infection aint a big deal, see a good med. doc. to hlp u, not a trado healer if u dont want to run the risk of infertility after u have 4gotten whom u allowed to treat u many many yrs later, contact me on 08038949528.can hlp u, im a doc.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by oyekunley(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hey yah! Take heart, is not that easy. We advise you go for another test. it is well. smiley
from Dupe and Bose
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by dani1luv: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ Poster
Sorry!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by blackedwin: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2009
Staph is not a std go read about all ur dumb ass fellows,am kinda shock that we don't read,you can pick staph anyway,restrooms,unwashed fruits,shaking unwashed hands etc that why you have 2 maintain a very high level of hygiene to stay unaffected by this bacteria
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by ohaechesi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2009
it a pitty girl, some day are like that. engage your self into proper medication ok. thats all i can say because staphy is not STD. there is every possiblility that the guy is innocent of the crime
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Backup: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
Very Good,you still need more infections to teach you the right thing to do. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by annyplenty(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2009
Dont mind all the people saying staph is not an STD. once you contact it from sex, it is an STD and may even be more difficult than gonorhhea or other STDs if not treated on time because it becomes more stubborn.

go for a vagina swab test quickly and use your prescribed drugs.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by blackedwin: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2009
Anny plenty I'll advice that you go do some reading,dig staph up in internate,also find out various sexually transmitted disease I'll be so suprise that staph is not among
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Alexsy(m): 5:36am On Mar 16, 2009
tell him about it , so he can be treated. he may not be aware he is infected
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by claycares: 6:08pm On May 11, 2009
Sori, I know this is not supposed t6o be posted here, but I'm new on nairaland.
Plz I have been diagonised with staphyloccocus aureus and most antibiotics they prescribed have been resistant to it. I dont't know what to do next. I'v taken, tarivid, peflotab, & many others.
I'm just ashamed of myself cuz I can't perform d way I used to, plz help me out. Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by ejembiboy(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2009
sorry ooooo i fill ur pain it shall be well,no matter how sweet it is pls use condon next
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by Bim4u: 10:25pm On May 27, 2009
I don't think the result is staphylococcusi since a lot of reply states it can only be contact by toilet and other info written u shouldn't be urinating blood and u should feel pain while urinating so that means u've contact a sexually transmitted diease if that's the syptoms.
U defo need to leave the sorry ass of the guy he's not worth it
Definitely get urself treated and obviously we can't help not using condoms at times but only God help us,
Cheers
take care love
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by ievbuomw(f): 3:31am On May 28, 2009
You all are so clueless about the medical realm. You can't get staph like an STD. Wow this is something else.

S. aureus infections can be spread through contact with pus from an infected wound, skin-to-skin contact with an infected person, and contact with objects such as towels, sheets, clothing, or athletic equipment used by an infected person. I could give it to you just by standing next to you. You may have staph that is on your body (because we all have bacteria on us) that I may not have and it can cause a reaction.

Yeye Idiot. Know your STD's before you post some crap like this.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus by 190: 3:48am On May 28, 2009
eya
staph
hmm,
wait let me com and test u 4 others! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? / Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.