Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond (45198 Views)

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Mrop(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2017
A beautiful lady went on twitter to announce that she’s searching for a boyfriend, and eligible males should apply.

She also attached her pictures to the tweet..

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/lady-announces-she-wants-boyfriend-on.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Homeboiy: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2017
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by thesicilian: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2017
That reply was bad-ass!

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by donmalcolm21(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2017
angryfunny indeed

14 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by donmalcolm21(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Localamos(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
angryfunny Nigerians

More like South Africans to me undecided

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by modelsms(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2017
Epic lmao
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by LecciGucci: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
angryfunny Nigerians

That gal looks south african

9 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by josephine123: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by darocha1: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The two of them names doesn't sound Nigeria but the places mentioned are Nigeria.

Ayam not understanding

which place was mentioned in the tweet, seems my screen is broken

23 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by donmalcolm21(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
darocha1:

Bros na my screen naim break Abeg edit that thing before i go get 200 mention

7 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Michellla(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by malificent(f): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol.. These 2 have exchanged contacts already,e sure me die.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
definitely not Nigerian, not our style.

1 Like

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by leksmedia: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
that guy is a clown lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by demolinka(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
That guy no just get chill at all grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Too many Savage souls on twitter.

Nairaland use to be funny too until Seun started employing mods with low sense of humor. They wouldn't hesitate to ban you if you made such a comment

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Sharon6(f): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by obembet(f): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
And marry on Facebook
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by sinistermind(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Ouch!!!
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by adebayo201: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
the guy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
that dude self, he wants to be noticed

1 Like

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by OkpekeBeauty: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2017
The Boko Haram commanders were chatting and laughing as they were being arraigned before an Abuja court recently...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by ChappyChase: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
My God!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by twentyk(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
darocha1:
Finish Her
BRUTALITY
FATALITY
WICKEDLITY
d guy na boko haram i swear......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Gerrie(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
see reply!
Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2017
flawless victory!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:
Too many Savage souls on twitter.

Nairaland use to be funny too until Seun started employing mods with low sense of humor. They wouldn't hesitate to ban you if you made such a comment

Especially that mynd44 abi na Mundane undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Gerrie(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2017
darocha1:

elp me ask am o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
The Boko Haram commanders were chatting and laughing as they were being arraigned before an Abuja court recently...

seriously am really pained in the spirit to see this, am from the north but I believe the treatment this KANU of a guy is getting is wrong, but then also it cud just be politics.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond by Sijo01(f): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Jeeez, interested on who cut her hair. Dude must be gay cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride / Caption This Proposal Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.