Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86452 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
More recently completed tile work from the previous that I'd uploaded earlier. Toilets r done kitchen walls too completed

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
The completed dinning area.. The back/kitchen entrance has also been done.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
bplenty:
The completed dinning area.. The back/kitchen entrance has also been done.
nice job done following if i may ask is the land a plot and cost of foundation.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
@. abbeyboy2o15

Thanks for asking, the land is a plot and half. Foundation was around 400k If I could. I could dig up files for you and then get back to you sir.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
bplenty:
@. abbeyboy2o15

Thanks for asking, the land is a plot and half. Foundation was around 400k If I could. I could dig up files for you and then get back to you sir.
ok would be happy to see it thanks .
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
More photos of the completed tiles for the toilet.

@abbeyboy2o15 I shall revert back to you before night fall.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
bplenty:
More photos of the completed tiles for the toilet.

@abbeyboy2o15 I shall revert back to you before night fall.
okay no problem thanks
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
no worries champ smiley smiley @abbeyboy2o15
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
bplenty:
no worries champ smiley smiley @abbeyboy2o15
okay bro
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oga, i don miss your thread o.

In case of next time, you don't use white cement to fill tiles with this color. Red cement is always the best and it will bring out the beauty more than this. Reason? Stains can be easily seen on the parts you filled with white cement because the area is a traffic area and as time goes on, the white will start turning brown. wink

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
@agarawu23

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and for next time this will be duly noted. Thanks again sir.

@kolashangeone over to you.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2016
The front porch received some touch up with the wall talls for main entrance.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Oops, I hope I will b able to recognize ds building a
gain.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2016
@Larwin

Off course you shall be able to recognize the house. It's just gone through a lot of remodeling ni.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
bplenty:
@Larwin

Off course you shall be able to recognize the house. It's just gone through a lot of remodeling ni.
Honestly am happy for this, just smiling where I dey here.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Thanks a great deal @larwin, iwo ni ire kan o. she amin adura. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
bplenty:
Thanks a great deal @larwin, iwo ni ire kan o. she amin adura. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Lols, amin ooo.... Thanks Bro. Your house don feature here on my thread here o
https://www.nairaland.com/3236298/know-geophysical-investigation-borehole-drilling
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
bplenty:
The front porch received some touch up with the wall talls for main entrance.
this is really nice. Main entrance can be annoying cos its always dirty if u use paint. Good one.

I am yet to see my room angry. Pls tile all the walls for me o grin
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
@larwin

Thanks for featuring the project on your thread. Well appreciated.

@agarawu23

You want make we tile your room all the way to the top? Lol no lele mk dem finish tile work clean it all up then I go show u your room sir. No worries mate.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2016
More pictures of the recently completed tile n skirting work.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2016
More photos

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2016
And more photos

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ricki: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anoda questionaire anniversary - how much all dis tilING cost mate - material and labour.

If u don't answer am going to cement de entire floor in the house.

So....... what do you want it to be
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ricki

Estimate is around 900k sir.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
Oga, i don miss your thread o.

In case of next time, you don't use white cement to fill tiles with this color. Red cement is always the best and it will bring out the beauty more than this. Reason? Stains can be easily seen on the parts you filled with white cement because the area is a traffic area and as time goes on, the white will start turning brown. wink

Thanks boss.
We actually planned to use black cement as the tiles are predominantly black in color. I don't think red will be appropriate (I use it mainly for Colored terrazzo flooring). But availability is the main problem. I have had to buy from 5 different companies to get the combinations we used. Even had to order from Ibadan.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
this is really nice. Main entrance can be annoying cos its always dirty if u use paint. Good one.

I am yet to see my room angry. Pls tile all the walls for me o grin

Thanks boss.
Had to use Spanish Tiles for the porch in lieu of China tiles.. Expensive but worth it.

We also made provision for LED lighting for the shadow box design of the living room. One switch controls the Chandelier and the LED.. LED's are totally worth it if the money is available.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Thanks boss.
Had to use Spanish Tiles for the porch in lieu of China tiles.. Expensive but worth it.

We also made provision for LED lighting for the shadow box design of the living room. One switch controls the Chandelier and the LED.. LED's are totally worth it if the money is available.

Are you talking about the wall tiles? If so, why is Spanish tiles necessary there? China high grade would have been Ok too..
I also think you should use same tiles (color/design) for the walls around the house like 2 to 3feet high... just on the two sides visible to people.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
@mufutau55 your opinion is well seconded

@kolashangeone please kindly use high grade China tiles to same colour and design up to 2/3 ft as I ha earlier suggested. Thanks
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
ricki:
Anoda questionaire anniversary - how much all dis tilING cost mate - material and labour.

If u don't answer am going to cement de entire floor in the house.

So....... what do you want it to be

Bros, you and this cost comparison. Lol.
I've been to your house. Both are totally different. Your house is smaller and has the traditional 3 bedroom rectangular design. Bplenty's house areas have some unbelievable shapes. Hexagonal, trapezoidal etc.

Your roof is Aluzinc, Bplenty used aluminium. Yours has the traditional hip roof but his own is modified. Your roof is higher than Bplenty's own.

Your burglary is just pipes. Bplenty's has square twisted rods. Your house has no wall skirting, Bplenty has external wall skirting round d house, also has internal wall skirting.

All I'm saying is, no two buildings have the same features thereby varying costs. There are 4 bedroom houses of 20million, and there are ones of 4 million, 6 million etc..

Ive once roofed a 3 bedroom for 700k and also roofed another for 1.5million

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
mufutau55:

Are you talking about the wall tiles? If so, why is Spanish tiles necessary there? China high grade would have been Ok too..
I also think you should use same tiles (color/design) for the walls around the house like 2 to 3feet high... just on the two sides visible to people.

Hajji M.

Sir, This is how the China high grade looks sir. Too glossy. Too artificial. And it doesn't give that stone feel like the Spanish tile. I will use the China in some places so you can see how it will come out.

It would have been nice to use tiles for the part below the skirting area because as I explained to Bplenty, the house doesn't have a defined approach view like the normal rectangular houses.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
bplenty:
@mufutau55 your opinion is well seconded

@kolashangeone please kindly use high grade China tiles to same colour and design up to 2/3 ft as I ha earlier suggested. Thanks

Alhaji is talking about the whole of the front view. Not just the entry area.

I would suggest you wait till you do your landscaping. Filling needs to be done because of the slope. If not, Sand will start eroding from the foundation walls.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yea I understand what @mufutau55 is telling you to do. Still see no reason why this cant be done either rectangular view or not @kolashangeone

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.