Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (87921 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2016
@msogunro thanks very much I appreciate your input. Its definitely been God all the way. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2016
@Larwin

Off course I am smiling. Nor be small tin o. Major hurdle has been crossed.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Demainman1: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
@bplenty, if I ask you the cost for the pop ceiling now you will say ask Kola. wink

Can either of you give the rough cost including workmanship pls.

By the way, nice job.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2016
bplenty:
@Larwin

Yea, dats tru. Na just to use correct 3D wall decor bring d beauty out
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2016
@demainman1

The pop job was for 500k sir. This was after bargaining to beat down quotations that I had received from @kolashangone. Thanks again. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2016
@Larwin

Your so right. When the time comes for painting trust me the best would be given to it. Thanks again
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
bplenty:
@Larwin

Your so right. When the time comes for painting trust me the best would be given to it. Thanks again

Smile, I so much trust u jor. smiley
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
smiley wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley happy now @larwin
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Demainman1: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
bplenty:
@demainman1

The pop job was for 500k sir. This was after bargaining to beat down quotations that I had received from @kolashangone. Thanks again. I appreciate.

Thank you @bplenty. If you don't mind, what is the total area covered please?

I am planing to pop an area of 100sqm
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
The size of the house is 15 by 13 which is 195 sqm sir @demainman1 I hope that helps. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Demainman1: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
bplenty:
The size of the house is 15 by 13 which is 195 sqm sir @demainman1 I hope that helps. Cheers

Thank you so much. It sure helps.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Chelseafan1: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
bplenty:
@Larwin

Lol....boss, major huddle has not passed o, na finishing be another crazy aspect wey collect money pass.
Tiling
Painting
Fencing
Kitchen cabinet
Beds
Wardrobes
Living room furnitures and gadgets.
Dining
Fittings (WC nd co)
Interior Decor
Interlocking tiles for compound
Gate.
Na when u enter all ds one, e go be like say u just dey start building all over again.....lool
House too dey chop money no be small.

Rough estimate, this beautiful edifice needs like another 2 to 3m to make it look sweet and very livable.
God go provide my oga.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
@chelseafan1

You are damn right. But like I said the major hurdle has been crossed. Those aforementioned are easy to acquire. I mean the internal interiors like them furnitures and furnishings. The interlocking, fence, gates and etc will definitely come later. The house is coming to reality. Oluwa go finish wetin he start. Thanks again. I appreciate. Cheers. smiley

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Chelseafan1: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
bplenty:
@chelseafan1

You are damn right. But like I said the major hurdle has been crossed. Those aforementioned are easy to acquire. I mean the internal interiors like them furnitures and furnishings. The interlocking, fence, gates and etc will definitely come later. The house is coming to reality. Oluwa go finish wetin he start. Thanks again. I appreciate. Cheers. smiley

Lol, you will understand what im saying better when the time comes.
I go price better sitting sofa wey get correct leather, den say 400k to 500k last, correct TV now, na like 100k upwards, better wardrobes, like 70k,80k for one, correct bed with Orthopaedic foam na 200k upwards per one., Dining table 80k upwards....
Bar wey fine, 250k with stools
Curtains, window blinds, Freezer, 80k upwards, Gas cooker, Washing machine etc etc
I don even forget Generator nko for ds kind yeye country wey we dey, abi na solar inverter, better installation for Solar inverter na upwards of 500k, e dey reach million at tyms, depends on the ratings u want.
Better kitchen Cabinets na 300k upwards
I once priced correct WC set, prices range between 35k to 75k
Air conditioners sef dey.
Shelves nko, decorative flowers nko, Art portraits sef dey.
Interlocking tiles and kerb stones na anoda major expenses.....
When one put all these together.....no be small money my brother.

Im not saying all these to scare you my brother, na that level we dey now and we no fit kill ourselves, we have decided to just focus on the sitting room alone and make it appealing, den move incheesy, as money dey show small small, we go dey fix the other things.
It is well my broda.
Baba God wey start our beautiful work go complete am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2016
@chelseafan1

I understand all you have said brother. If you follow my post softly you would have noticed how and why I choose Ifo as it is developing and will definitely develop rapidly in the next 5 years. The goal was to start slowly with the development of the whole area. By the time it gets to that. All the aforementioned you were talking about will have been swiftly completed God willing. Anyways me wey start know exactly what I am doing. Mine is long term. Your project is for the immediate so yea its different my man.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 5:04am On Jul 11, 2016
If the pop of the whole house cost 500k, it's a good price. Good job kolashangone.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:22am On Jul 11, 2016
@agarawu23

Thats the price I paid for the whole house sir. Appreciation goes to @kolashangeone and his pop boys.

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2016
bplenty:
@agarawu 23

Thats the price I paid for the whole house sir. Appreciation goes to @kolashangeone and his pop boys.
good price I must confess. Hope you know forget my room? grin use fine design there abeg.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Chelseafan1: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2016
bplenty:
@chelseafan1

I understand all you have said brother. If you follow my post softly you would have noticed how and why I choose Ifo as it is developing and will definitely develop rapidly in the next 5 years. The goal was to start slowly with the development of the whole area. By the time it gets to that. All the aforementioned you were talking about will have been swiftly completed God willing. Anyways me wey start know exactly what I am doing. Mine is long term. Your project is for the immediate so yea its different my man.

Now, I understand you perfectly my boss, all the best.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol....boss, major huddle has not passed o, na finishing be another crazy aspect wey collect money pass.
Tiling
Painting
Fencing
Kitchen cabinet
Beds
Wardrobes
Living room furnitures and gadgets.
Dining
Fittings (WC nd co)
Interior Decor
Interlocking tiles for compound
Gate.
Na when u enter all ds one, e go be like say u just dey start building all over again.....lool
House too dey chop money no be small.

Rough estimate, this beautiful edifice needs like another 2 to 3m to make it look sweet and very livable.
God go provide my oga.

All ds no b wàhálà na. Na tó Get artisan with correct brain smiley

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Your room don set. The design massive gidi gan ni @agarawu23. Thanks my brother na ability to bargain and thanks to @kolashangeone for delivering as promised.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2016
@chelseafan1

Good to see you understand where I am coming from. Thanks again. I appreciate your concern tho.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2016
You have said it all @larwin. When time reach for a that. Na to find the artisans for each job. Thanks again I appreciate your input. Cheers.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Larwin(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
bplenty:
You have said it all @larwin. When time reach for a that. Na to find the artisans for each job. Thanks again I appreciate your input. Cheers.
U b my boss na. wink
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2016
@larwin oluwa na boss. We are just immortals. Thanks again.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi again everyone ,

We are back again to push the project. The tiles for the house has been bought. @kolashangeone and his employees will fix this again. I shall upload photos as they progress. We are using Italian tiles for the living room and dinning area. The other parts of the house will be high grade China tiles. We settled for that as we are on a budget as there are many more things we intend fixing around the house.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Here are samples we chose for the house.

Black/gold Itailian tiles for the living room and dinning area.

Brown for the master bedroom

Cream for the other 3 bedrooms

Kitchen will be black tiles and cream wall tiles.

Toilets and floor tiles will be milk colour on the floors and light brown for the walls.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Samples.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Other bedroom tiles

Wall tiles for toilets

First cream colour tiles is for the toilets too.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by msogunro: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
bplenty:
Here are samples we chose for the house.

Black/gold Itailian tiles for the living room and dinning area.

Brown for the master bedroom

Cream for the other 3 bedrooms

Kitchen will be black tiles and cream wall tiles.

Toilets and floor tiles will be milk colour on the floors and light brown for the walls.

What kind of tile is the all black tile, size, and price? Thanks
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi @msogunro

The all black tiles is high grade China. It costs 3400 per carton. Size should be from either of these 40 x 40 or 30 x 60 or 60 x 60. Pardon my ignorance ma'am smiley. I hope all this helps. You can pm @kolashangeone for more information on the tiles.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
agarawu23:
If the pop of the whole house cost 500k, it's a good price. Good job kolashangone.

Thanks boss..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) / Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) / 8 Storey Building Collapses In Owerri: 40 People Trapped (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.