Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? (1243 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
I don't know why at all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2015
I wanna know grin
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by ebbybest(f): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2015
those who look at girls lustfully
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by ifex370(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2015
big or small... the are all the same
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Big behind and front. Only Big behind no front naaa. Bt Big front and average behind ya

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2015
De nid deir anaconda to b comfortable in d house lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Behira(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2015
cheesy Sippin ma chilled pammy on my bed and waiting for answers to this question frm nairaland guys.
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Big Behinds can Ride better lipsrsealed

And there Doggy is Sensational tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:

You Mean Your Boyfriend Carries an Anaconda Around? shocked

Longest tym
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:
sinaj is ur behind big
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Behira:
cheesy Sippin ma chilled pammy on my bed and waiting for answers to this question frm nairaland guys.
u r a boy
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by pet4ril(f): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
grin grin May God help dem
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You Mean Your Boyfriend Carries an Anaconda Around? shocked

Longest tym

Yea Joe smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2015
ebbybest:
those who look at girls lustfully
meaning?
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by febo15(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Behira:
mehn...ladies don't drink Pammy.so be careful cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by funlord(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
wink

Because they usually have the tightest and most juicy of _pussies inna the area, plus they always look good in everything you buy for them to wear or to look at while taking a stroll!
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by ebbybest(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Davidsylva:
meaning?
Meaning if u are truely inlove the front side or b back side does nt matter. But when u are truely in lust, thats when the front side or d back side matters
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Behira(f): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Davidsylva:
u r a boy
yes bae and ur a very very pretty girl
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by ebbybest(f): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Davidsylva:
meaning?

Nah d ones way marry such gals nah dem dea finally cheat on their wives after like five years of marriage because she go don too weak to do all the styles wey d guy dea like.
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by sweetboy25(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2015
to have something to play with you know always like to play grin
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by ElDeeVee(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Behira:
Pass me d Pammy biko as I wait for answers too
Re: Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:

Yea Joe smiley

Sheish!! Hope it Rests well in 'His' house Sha

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body (HOT PHOTOS) / Should I Believe Her. / If Your Wife Goes Back Her Parents' House, Should You Still Cater For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.