Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (40638 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by StarBukola(f): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by dhardline(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eyaaaa... So sorry but first thing first, If you really loved her as you claim you would not have cheated on her. Only the thought of how she'll feel if you cheat on her will discourage you from cheating but I guess you are just selfish, Only thinking of your self and your own pleasure.
Now for the advice... You better tell her so as not to compound your woes, if she can cope then she'll stay and if she can't then sorry 'na you cause am' cause if she later finds out which will definitely happen then all the trust instantly shatters and it will never be the same, ever.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by SUPERPACK: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
bt u forgot that u love her when u were knacking another lady, and after impregnating her u nw remember the one u claim to love, i doubt u love ur girlfriend in the first because if u do u will knw u are endangering her life and urs by having unprotected sex with a third party. JUST REMEMBER THAT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND, if u are in her shoe will u love and marry her if u knw she is pregnant for another guy?

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
so are we actually supposed to give you advice? undecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by NegeduGrace(f): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
which love oga,,u were even sleeping with another lady without protection n u re saying u love your gf?for your information u just committed a crime that's the hardest for a lady to forgive...if that lady love her future let her run away with speed from you,,love gbawaoku!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by marshalcarter: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

get out sef

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by refiner(f): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
U were only lusting after her!

Love don't cheat!...move on with ur preggy babe... angry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by adonbilivit: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
ogbeni, you don't love her. you are tired of her pussy. better don't marry her and kill her with cheating. I hope you have not infected with any STDs.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by adonbilivit: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
which love oga,,u were even sleeping with another lady without protection n u re saying u love your gf?for your information u just committed a crime that's the hardest for a lady to forgive...if that lady love her future let her run away with speed from you,,love gbawaoku!
thunder fire love.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry
you love your chick but you impregnated someone else.its your type that distribute STD's like hand bills. You are MAD

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by barackodam: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guys dey fall mi hands at times, Allah, you've been with her for 4yrs, you no give her belle, you kon go give another bïtch belle?

If na your sister or daughter pesin do, you go gree make your daughter or sister marry the guy?

4yrs faa angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by jashar(f): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Usher's song 'Confessions' comes to mind.

grin

Good song...

Oh... Congratulations....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by hollowpot15684(m): 1:14am On Jan 21, 2017
I forgot to add that, I have never had sex with my girlfriend.. one thing always lead to one thing and we always postpone it anytime we want to..
she is still intact..
I know I deserve all the insult and bullshitting, buh I cross my heart I love her very much..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by dejt4u(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I forgot to add that, I have never had sex with my girlfriend.. one thing always lead to one thing and we always postpone it anytime we want to..
she is still intact..
I know I deserve all the insult and bullshitting, buh I cross my heart I love her very much..
I understand the way you feel.. Inform her nd seek her forgiveness..It's a 50/50 chance anyway

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by maggilove(f): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2017
dejt4u:
I understand the way you feel.. Inform her nd seek her forgiveness..It's a 50/50 chance anyway
op, your story get as he be, u love her and u were seeing another woman, if she can hold her body why can u hold yours? So u were secrectly cheating on her when she thinks u are a good guy, not fair. To be sincere with you, this has happened to me before, exactly the ways yours is happening now, the funniest thing then was that the pregnant girl's family chose a wedding date , one way or the other I got to know about it but I didn't ask him neither did he tell me. It was after the wedding he was calling to discuss something with me and I burst everytin b4 he could say a word, I accepted my fate and walked away honourably
Note: the relationship was 8years then, we live in different cities but we visit eachother, he didn't upload any pre wedding or wedding pix not even his child's pix. I know he's regretting his actions but I'm a happy person now. Op tell her and let her decide on time please.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by queencalipso(f): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Four years and you kept postponing the time and in all those four yrs you were not faithful.

Well, tell her and pray she forgives you.

Another question is, what will you do about the pregnant lady?

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by tfk2000(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2017
NegeduGrace:

Graaaaaace

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by enniewest(f): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2017
So why did you cheat ?undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Ochiske(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2017
When you were cheating on your girl, did we know?
Now your sidechick is pregnant you come need our help.

28 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by rosieflower2(f): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017
Dude! U can kill o

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by shanicemel(f): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=hollowpot15684 post=52988820]Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry[/quote

Men men men and the ting in between there legs has no control, u cant eat ur cake and still have it. So marry the one you sent impregnated she is also a woman and d mother of ur unborn child gradually u will love her other than hurt the woman u claim to love .mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Airtimex(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2017
hollowpot15684:
she is still intact..

Bravo !bravo!!bravo!!! .just let our brothers wife to go and look for another better man

21 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Youngpo413: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
StarBukola:
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo
I'm sure she wasted his money as well, so no big deal, it's a win win.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2017
NegeduGrace:
if the guy is rich no big deal, he may even marry both of them and they will agree.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by NegeduGrace(f): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2017
tfk2000:

Graaaaaace
sir..actually my email is not functioning..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by tfk2000(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2017
NegeduGrace:
sir..actually my email is not functioning..

Dnt sir a smally like me ooo. So how am I gonna contact u?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
hollowpot15684:

You love ur gf and you still sexed another lady raw and even offloaded inside eh. You are just plain wicked!

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Airtimex(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are wicked at the highest level.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by torres89: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:
U were only lusting after her!
Love don't cheat!...move on with ur preggy babe... angry
wrong
cheating is natural in most men...
men are created to be polygamous...
that I cheat on my girlfriend doesn't men she ain't my number love...
after all there is a big difference between sex and love making

8 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by refiner(f): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
torres89:

wrong

cheating is natural in most men...

men are created to be polygamous...

that I cheat on my girlfriend doesn't men she ain't my number love...

after all there is a big difference between sex and love making

May I know the diff pls? undecided

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.