Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) (36126 Views)

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 3:51am On Jul 04, 2017
The United States President, Donald Trump, and his daughter, Ivanka, met with two Chibok girls, Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu on June 27 at the White House. Bishara, 20, and Pogu, 19 were among 57 girls who escaped from Boko Haram in Borno State by jumping off the back of a truck in 2014.

They graduated from Canyonville Christian Academy in Oregon in February 2017.

With the assistance of the Jubilee Campaign, a human rights group in Virginia, the pair relocated to the United States in August 2014. They then transferred to Canyonville Christian Academy in the state of Oregon, where they graduated.

The pair will attend Southeastern University on a full scholarship at the beginning of the upcoming school year.

Ivanka Trump earlier today shared more photos from their meet with the words below;

Honored to have welcomed Joy and Lydia, two incredible young women from Chibok, Nigeria to the White House last week. They shared with me their remarkable journey in overcoming tremendous adversity, and I am in awe of their courage and heart. I look forward to watching them flourish as they begin a new chapter at Southeastern University this fall.

Joy and Lydia, I am so proud of you both! Thank you for inspiring us with your story.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ivanka-trump-meets-chibok-girls-joy-bishara-and-lydia-pogu.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 3:53am On Jul 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Titheman(m): 4:01am On Jul 04, 2017
please when is boko haram coming to my area? i want to sign up cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by juman(m): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Nice grin

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by spafu(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Ok, abeg make she help us go check for London whether that vegetable President, wey be arrange this Chibok thing, still dey alive. Abi nemesis (na me mess) done catch up with him?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by sheguy(m): 5:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Honestly were is Buhari?

9 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 5:41am On Jul 04, 2017
sheguy:
Honestly were is Buhari?
Why you dey ask for Buhari? Haven't they given you Ibori undecided

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by hucienda: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2017
The Donald, Joy, Lydia, Ivanka.

Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Churchill, King.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Ivanka's leg sha...

6 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by omobabalawo: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2017
BoneBlogger:
The United States President, Donald Trump, and his daughter, Ivanka, met with two Chibok girls, Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu on June 27 at the White House. Bishara, 20, and Pogu, 19 were among 57 girls who escaped from Boko Haram in Borno State by jumping off the back of a truck in 2014.

They graduated from Canyonville Christian Academy in Oregon in February 2017.

With the assistance of the Jubilee Campaign, a human rights group in Virginia, the pair relocated to the United States in August 2014. They then transferred to Canyonville Christian Academy in the state of Oregon, where they graduated.

The pair will attend Southeastern University on a full scholarship at the beginning of the upcoming school year.

Ivanka Trump earlier today shared more photos from their meet with the words below;

Honored to have welcomed Joy and Lydia, two incredible young women from Chibok, Nigeria to the White House last week. They shared with me their remarkable journey in overcoming tremendous adversity, and I am in awe of their courage and heart. i look forward to watching them flourish as they begin a new chapter at Southeastern University this fall.

Joy and Lydia, I am so proud of you both! Thank you for inspiring us with your story.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ivanka-trump-meets-chibok-girls-joy-bishara-and-lydia-pogu.html

shekau: my boys: we kidnap any girl lyk dat . ona recognize them.
Boys:

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by UnityBeggar: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by policy12: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2017
This is serious see how ds ladies don turn stars ,

6 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by marsoden: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
.......living a lie.....

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Ipodians and wailers will never like this, because they will never have the opportunity these girls have had of meeting an US President

15 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
cl

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by generaluthman: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
See am
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2017
they said it is a scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2017
sheguy:
Honestly were is Buhari?

Dumb question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by GMBuhari: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Some ediots still say CHIBOK is a scam

this scam must be stuff of legends to involve Michelle Obama , Barack Obama , Trump, Queen Elizabeth and several other world dignitaries

25 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by devigblegble: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2017
I really don't know the job of Ivanka in the White House �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Birds of the same feathers...
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
they said it is a scam.

Donald Trump must have been scammed too... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2017
She would GUSH more with my fingers + tongue + banana.

#TeamMakeEmSquirt#

grin grin grin
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by jegz25(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2017
meanwhile some people in their village red mud houses still believe its a scam

23 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by sukkot: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2017
ivanka knee caps tho

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by oyeb15: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Scam

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Buh lucasbalo says Trump doesnt like blacks...
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2017
After all the protest whr those dumb fuckks do for u, after say one useless idiot like dat die even.
u do dem dis thing, u wan make dem comot mass suicide or what ?
Trump na u sopose bring USA seals, come enta naija, dey fire Rocket and nukes at Buhari... but see now u dey go dey take pics with Chibok girls wey Ipob dong talk say na scam.

u go see wetin dem go do u, dem no go vote for u again oo... lols.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.