Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) (3140 Views)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
The 'fast action' buhari is taking @ d moment right
agarawu23:
your Hero was busy dining and wining when they informed him chibok girls were kidnapped. he took him 19days before he accept the fact that the ladies were truly kidnapped.

so blame your hero for not taking fast action.

Aisha can't remain in mourning mood because her husband isn't dead yet.(long live the president).

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by PedroJP(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
if you guys can point fingers on a government that's not up to a month then you should be expecting a trow back remembrance of the stone your hero left unturned.

you are the senseless dude here because you wouldn't expect the woman not to attend occasions again.

that shouldn't stop your vote for me tho

Now i never said she shouldn't attend anything, all i was trying to point out is dat, if it were to b GEJ/PEJ, ur response would have taken another path. Now it's Aisha, u refered back to someone now an ex.

So u are d senseless one, not me, since u feel repeating same thing u promised to change is d way to go..

Did u tell us, part of ur change will be to cast blames when u resume power ?

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
PedroJP:

Now i never said she shouldn't attend anything, all i was trying to point out is dat, if it were to b GEJ/PEJ, ur response would have taken another path. Now it's Aisha, u refered back to someone now an ex.

So u are d senseless one, not me, since u feel repeating same thing u promised to change is d way to go..

Did u tell us, part of ur change will be to cast blames when u resume power ?
what is your point exactly?
because you quoted me without focusing on the topic.
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
PedroJP:

It seems anything Igbo drains u. If not for World powers then, i don't think we would have been together here now with such pple from ur tribe n Hausas. Igbos are class and that is wat pains most of u. We can never accept equality with Yorubas n Hausas, no matter what.

Please answer the question. Your drivel does not entertain me.
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by loomer: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Although say me no send the woman, shey una expect her not to live her own life ni?
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
After shedding crocodile tears with the parents of Chibok girls the previous day, first lady Aisha Buhari, steps out the next day partying with party members.
The change in her demeanor and clothing just between 2 days for these events is one that could only be common in movies and should also deserves an Oscar award. Change!
Na wah for you sha... So she should continue dressing in black for the rest of her life because of a crime she knows nothing about

Then what will you say about PEJ The first Lady as at the time of the incident..

After shedding crocodile tears on National TV ...Did she kill herself
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

Na wah for you sha... So she should continue dressing in black for the rest of her life because of a crime she knows nothing about

Then what will you say about PEJ The first Lady as at the time of the incident..

After shedding crocodile tears on National TV ...Did she kill herself
then why did she meet them in the first place? why is she partying just a day after mourning with the parents. where is the empathy

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
yes you are smiley

you expect her to mourn till the end of the year or her mourning will bring back the girls?
so she should start partying just a day after mourning with the parent? you are an idddddiot.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

then why did she meet them in the first place? why is she partying just a day after mourning with the parents. where is the empathy
I'm sure the date for the party was not set after meeting the chibok girls parent.

And of course she should meet them to show she cares & share their pain.
That shouldn't stop her from attending other functions..

Plus Buhari is doing his best to tackle the issue of boko haram...
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
we do,
but the change can't happen so fast. buhari isn't a magician.
lol... Agarawu..hahaha... una don dey change mouth.. chei...
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
crixtex:

lol... Agarawu..hahaha... una don dey change mouth.. chei...
grin grin
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

[s]I'm sure the date for the party was not set after meeting the chibok girls parent.

And of course she should meet them to show she cares & share their pain.
That shouldn't stop her from attending other functions..

Plus Buhari is doing his best to tackle the issue of boko haram..[/s].
the idddiotic first lady is not being sensitive else she would have known how to comport herself even if she must attend the event

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

the idddiotic first lady is not being sensitive else she would have known how to comport herself even if she must attend the event
Seems your pain for the first Lady is personal.......... outta here.
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rubbish!

You want her to invite the Chibok girls' principal and begin to shed crocodile tears like Mama Peace. If Jonathan had acted immediately the girls were kidnapped and not gone to dance skelewu in Kano, those girls would have been freed.

God bless the President.
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by cocokiller1(f): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
cut the lady some slack

apparently d day she visited the chibok parents was more like black Friday. .see hw sad she is

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You want her to pour ashes on her head, tear her dress and sit on the floor mourning like the people of Israel in the Bible?
Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You want her to pour ashes on her head, tear her dress and sit on the floor mourning like the people of Israel in the Bible?
she is not being sensitive enough by partying hard the next day after just mourning with the parents. she's faking everything.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) by businessMODE(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
define sadist----
PaulJohn1:
I don't get. Are they supposed to turn sadist because they visited parents of kidnapped kids?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders Charge FG Over Biafra Protests / Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? / EFCC Names Sacked PPMC MD As Owner Of Money Recovered At The Osborn, Ikoyi Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.