Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside (10406 Views)

When The Man You Are About To Marry Is Wanted By Efcc(photo) / (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by webprince(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2009
Follow ur heart jare. What will be will definately be. Whatever happens later U'll be fine since its ur decision
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2009
I think you should talk to your doctor and let him assess her

Theree's really nothing wrong with marrying her

As a matter of fact, medically, you're the best she can get
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by PurestBoy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2009
You are free to marry eachother
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by fantacie(f): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2009
my dear just follow ur heart, the Lord is ur strength
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by segzicres(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2009
guy run for it while you can. the babe's gonna give you wahala in the future, then it'll be too late to ga back and undo your misery. tell her your travelling to somalia to start your life and she will free you i promise.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by evangy69: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
@poster,

If you really want an advice that is Godly and you can relate with(eye witness account), below is my e-mail add.

sspa69@yahoo.com

I will like to share my phone no with you so that we can discuss fully.(You can send your phone no to the address)

It is not really bad as you thought.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by sley4life(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2009
U have variable options

i Marry her and she will die soon
ii. Marry her & she die soon + your kid dieing soon
iii. Marry her but impregnate another woman 4 kids but note that she may still die soon
iv Get kids 4rm the motherless babies home and your wife to be still die soon

The options are urs.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Toppiano(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2009
Kini big deal? shocked shocked shocked
If love don shak u, I no see why 2 of una no go fit marry. afterall aa fit marry ss, only say ur kids go be as which no even mean anytin. grin kiss Abeg send my IV if e don set.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by crownroyal(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2009
marriage is divine,u have to be sure she is the will of God for u especially if u are a christain.if she is,God will definitely keep her alive.ve heard cases of people who were SS and made it in life past the so called ''death years''.dont let ur love 4 her go blind,go back n ask God if she is 4 u.best of luck
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by JayPopin: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
Dude, whats she saying sef, if you are AA an you love her then you are probably her best option,imagine her paired up with an AS or SS that barely likes her, if its hurting your heart this much, then if the crises comes u'll probably be able to stand it, cheers man,

Beside Woman wahala too much sef, undecided
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Nestoville(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2009
Hmm i have a similar situation on my hands and i cannot tell you how sad i feel when i call my girl and she tells me "I just had a crisis" The greater problem is i am AS! So having a wife who is SS is one thing but having kids also is double wahala. Truth is count yourself lucky, it could be worse!
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by agaba123(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2009
sley4life:

U have variable options

i Marry her and she will die soon
ii. Marry her & she die soon + your kid dieing soon
iii. Marry her but impregnate another woman 4 kids but note that she may still die soon
iv Get kids 4rm the motherless babies home and your wife to be still die soon

The options are urs.
why will his kids die soon?

Did the guy tell you he is AS?

He is prolly AA which means he has no probs with kids. He will have to grapple with the girls crisis.

Presently there are 2 drugs in the market that can delay crisis. Ciklavit and one drug like that. They are quite effective. So don yarn . . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2009
Thanks everybody for the advice.
@sley4lyfe, don't really like what u said, bt thanks for the advice anyway. I appreciate it. Pls still keep it coming, am curious to see what majority think
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Gabry(f): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
Poster, am sorry ooo but please explain to me what is AA, SS and AS? I really do not know. . . . . embarassed
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by segun12: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2009
well people iam not intrested in the story,life is so funny.if God say she is your wife.nothing anybody can do.well let me assure u of one thing please after one or two stop birth.iam also in ur shoes,and i brougth life into my woman.wen i met her she sick alot.but now God has remove that from our problems.my bizzzzz is nw going on fine and fine everyday.please be sincere with and u will see what God have 4 you.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Rhea(f): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2009
Since you are dying inside, I guess you are better off marrying her. It is better to try than never to have tried. She might even outlive you. Abi you be God?
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by JUNIT1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2009
dude, y are u telling us.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by cvibe: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2009
Marry now, regret later.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2009
Decisions like this are always so complex.
Don't see why not though
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Gabry(f): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by onyxera(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2009
@poster, would u compromise ur happiness jus because she's SS.no way,no 1 is GOD.even d AA's can yamutu anytim.so broda,4get dis SS tin
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by tulk2mi: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2009
Wat do u want quantity life or quality life?
would u xchange a day with som1 u love wit a thousand yrs wit some u dont?
i wouldn't. Live life dont live thro it.

but thats me tulking thro my heart n not my head n the affairs of d heart r foolish.
So dude do d foolish thing n marry her , then u can now live a quality life without regrets.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by secreyor: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2009
bros no try am cos if u do u will probably regret it in d future.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by omobo: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2009
[i]well , u shd thank ur God that u hv fiund somwone that u can live wth n find true happiness even if it is 4 a short while , some live their whole life wth the wrong person n wish 4 just one day with the perfect person,
make urself happy n make her also , n u can't say , ss can turn to an AA,
r u not a believer
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by hazeleyez(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2009
there is a purported new remedy for sickle cell anemia, its not a common drug, i actually read about it in the papers a few days ago. its nigeria made and herbal, cant remember where i saw that article now.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by benlay(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2009
you are lucky that you are AA if u are AS , i would not advise you so bro go, the Lord is with you, they survive after a particular age, so count yourself among the fortunate ones.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by holda: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2009
My dear i pity ur situation but my advice is that u just obey ur heart though in this case is a party issue. Convince her that u'll always be there 4 her, let it be a true conviction. If u're a gud xtian, God is still our Balm of Gilead (Healer). His Healing is on the way. We in d house will be praying 4 U people. Is Well!!!!!!![/color]
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by holda: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
My dear i pity ur situation but my advice is that u just obey ur heart though in this case is a party issue. Convince her that u'll always be there 4 her, let it be a true conviction. If u're a gud xtian, God is still our Balm of Gilead (Healer). His Healing is on the way. We in d house will be praying 4 U people. Is Well!!!!!!!
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by seeme3: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2009
It is a pity my brother but if this story is true there is remedy in Jesus Christ, the bible says that with God all things are possible. Please brother could you take her down to The Lord Chosen Charismatic Church at Ijesha Surulere, Lagos that was were my friend went and his AS turned to AA because the girl He want to marry is AS too. Just believe God and have faith it shall be well with her, GOOD LUCK.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Tgirl4real(f): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ poster,

If u are financially bouyant enuf to handle her crisis period, and u truly love her and she wants to get married too, then go ahead but plz remember aint gonna be easy. U wil have a lot of sleepless nights too
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by Tgirl4real(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2009
Pls no carry am go anywhere o. Its not like she has a plague na. Its a natural thing due to our parents negligence.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside by benincitys(f): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2009
improve in treatment and care  people who have sickle cell anemie are now living into their forties or ffifties or longer  ,
is your choice to make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Under-Utilized GF. / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet / Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.