Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (87544 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Spybradd: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
laudate:

....i was behind bars!!

how did u enjoy ur prison ban? How did u get shaven of those grey hairs,èlèwòn@40?

Old fooo
grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by stwazobia: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
laudate:

You obviously forgot to attend classes on critical thinking when you were in school. shocked shocked

Those who knew Dino from his home from way back, can attest to the fact that his sudden wealth is inexplicable. If he got it honestly, he should supply proof of the business he did, and how the money came into his pocket. People who have worked hard for their money like Tony Elumelu, Femi Otedola, Wale Tinubu, Mike Ikpoki, Oba Otudeko, Aliko Dangote etc., would not flaunt it carelessly and stupidly the way Dino does. Or have you ever seen what the interior of Dangote's bedroom looks like, despite his stupendous billions?

He should tell us how much he remitted to the tax man last year, maybe people would then believe that he is not fraudulent. As for me, I do not worship people with ill-gotten wealth like you do. undecided

It shows you are just from the same gutter as they crawled out from, when you do so. Only those who celebrate illegal acquisition of wealth and such vices, would rejoice when people who are not known to earn two kobo from their daily living decide to flaunt it with such concupiscence. So yes, last time I checked it is a crime for someone to flaunt wealth he has acquired, if he cannot explain legally how he came by the source of such wealth. In other countries, his total emoluments for the year would be added up and if they do not tally with the kind of wealth he is showing off, he would be behind bars!! shocked
I can see poverty talking... have you paid for tax before? if yes when last did you pay for tax?... i beg go try money ritual if u get mind.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by laudate: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
stwazobia:

I can see poverty talking... have you paid for tax before? if yes when last did you pay for tax?... i beg go try money ritual if u get mind.

Bros, you are the one with poverty mentality. That is why you defend and worship every clown that throws money around, even when you do not know the source of such cash. I bet, if an armed robber in disguise goes on social media to flaunt his wealth, you would bow down and kiss his a.sss! sad shocked shocked shocked angry

It is people like you, that allow corruption to thrive because you do not ask critical questions about where people get the kind of money they splash around. It smacks of ill-breeding. angry Now that you have mentioned doing "money ritual," it is obvious that it is probably something you are considering or something you have done before. That is why you can recommend such filth to someone else. I feel sorry for you! shocked

As for my taxes, it is paid every month because it is deducted at source & remmitted to the tax authorities by my employers. Do you want to see my e-TCC card? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by amosade30(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nori:
I honestly think the black race is a scar to the universe, we are so greedy and self fish, nobody cares about anyone all they think of is how to acquire wealth and like u said consume then oppress each other. materialism has gotten so deep into us its so disgusting. in orphanages, black kids are always left behind white kids always get adopted first and then the black kids that are adopted are taken by white people, white people even adopt animals and show love, it seems most black people don't even have enough love to give. if I go on I wont be able to finish, I weep for my people.
I alws admire ya writing skills dear..op u dnt mind bin fwends
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by Totalman1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
leke12:
Tax payers money, its high time we started revolution of teaching these bastard-like politicians hw it feels to be @ d other side.
Please HOW??
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by leke12(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Totalman1:
Please HOW??
u be DSS
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by vosmikltd(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2016
let the man enjoy himself.nigeria is running an expensive pay system for political office holders,so its not dino's fault.there are many others like this u dont know.wat we are saying is that we need only one chamber at the national level,then cash entitlements for pub office holders shld be reduced by 50%.sanusi raised an alarm sometime ago as regard jumbo pay by the national assembly members and the economy ,what did nigerians do ,sanusi he was critisized and termed a noise maker by nigerians.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) by emma321(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.