Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (59277 Views)

Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by sweatlana: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Woman sleeping with the gate man, who is to blame?

Some posts are just absolutely useless!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by francizy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
luthorcorp:
blame the dick...

richidinho:
Madam

Free the maid jare

As you pray for promotion in your working place
The maid also deserve to be promoted grin grin

annoymous:
The gateman is to blame

grin grin
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by tartarus(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
cococandy:

Exactly.

Just as the man is to blame if his wife sleeps with their male help, gateman or driver.
How dare he employ a full bodied man in the house to do the heavy lifting and manly stuff when it could be a temptation to his wife?

*some retardded stuff on this forum sef undecided
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
peeparty:
sir pls to avoid story that touches d hrt.avoid anything daht would bring yaga yaga in ur home
Swagt101:
Dem warn u now u dey claim stronghead, Na dog wey wan lost no go listen to the hunter's whistle oo.... grin
You both must be kidding.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Swagt101(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
When people say that the husband is stooping so low, I don't understand; are they saying that the housemaid is less than human, just because she happens to be an housemaid? The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such. That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....in short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid, it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere....enjoy yaself
Nairaland barman, give this bros a cold bottle of orijin

3 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by WINDSOW(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Though emotions,Bt the man is to be blamed.
Couples should neva joke with their marital vows cos it's sacred.
If I as a man know my emotional challenges;I would rather not accept a maid than commit adultery.
Therefore,I enjoin all MEN -O-PAUSE
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Baboo13(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
989900:

I agree with everything until the 'stoop so low part' . . . that is exactly where women lose the plot, you call it 'stooping low', the male homo sapien calls it 'bush meat'. cheesy

BARMAN PLEASE 2 MORE BOTTLES OF ORIJIN FOR THIS GUY!

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
the gods are to be blamed

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by peeparty(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
ok sir no vex oo
freecocoa:
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by mekadinho(f): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
WHEN UR HUS-B IS ATTRACTED TO UR MAID, U SHOULD KNW, THAT'S IF U R WISE, COS D NO1 SIGN IS ALWAYS THERE, AND DAT IS, EITHER HE APPRECIATE ANYTIN {EVEN SILLY TINS} SHE DOES, OR HE DOESNT TK U SERIOUS WHEN U COMPLAIN TO HIM ABT D MAID, YES, DATS D NO1 SIGN... TREAT D FVCK UP WHEN MATTER STILL DEY GROUND.
WHEN UR MAID DRESSES MORE SEXY DAN U DO, WHY BLAME D MAN WHEN HE CHOSES B 2 A, I HATE WOMEN WHO TIE WRAPPER EEH... WOMEN TOO DEY FALL HAND, WRAPPER MAKES ONE LOOK OLD NAA... WHEN A WOMAN DEY TIE WRAPPER AND D HOUSE MAID DEY WEAR SPAGHETTI N BOMB SHORT, NO B D MAID U GO......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
This long standing anomaly of men sleeping with house helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial for the maid....who gets blame?
does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house...even attending to the man's needs

while she plays madam sitting doing nothing nd forgetting her wifely duties

Ladies should know better wink
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by chibwike(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
sweatlana:
Woman sleeping with the gate man, who is to blame?

Some posts are just absolutely useless!

Hahahahahahahaha........
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Swagt101(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I ain't kidding dear, between, what's stopping u from doing the chores by yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by stambouli: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
You can put the blame on me
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by tartarus(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
What the hell?? So if I cheat on my wife she is to be blamed?? What nonsense! Many Nigerian men have a terrible way of thinking. How would I leave my wife and then go and Zap my maid?? Why can't nigerian men have self control?? *spits* undecided

Many of you saying why can't she do all the chores by herself, how many of you men can juggle house chores, babysitting and work?? Why can't u put yourself in her shoes?. So if I cheat on my wife I'll tell her I did it cos she couldn't do the chores herself?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by freecocoa(f): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Swagt101:
I ain't kidding dear, between, what's stopping u from doing the chores by yourself?
I could use the time for something else.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Kadri4(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Whose fault?

6 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by morereb10: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
To me, while I will accord some blame to the men, I will only blamed them on 10% bases. For crying out loud, men are the victims here.

There is nothing like stooping so low to bed a house girl. Love is care and care is love. When madam go leave everything for househelp even to attend to oga needs, what do u expect? Men easily get attracted with care.

Imaging were a man brings a guy as a househelp and na him go they do everything for mandam, including attending to her needs. I trust women, they r creation of magic, they will not only Bleep the guy, they will fall in love with him.

So nobody should blame anyman here ooo, women should be scolded for punishing there husband unneccesarily.

6 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Eluwilussit(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
This long standing anomaly of men sleeping with house helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial for the maid....who gets blame?
does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house...even attending to the man's needs

The two women. Aren't men always "right"?
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Baboo13(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
let us put d blame on konji,cos dat thing na bastard!! cheesy #some guys find it hard to contrl their diick.

Ehen?. Say God
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Swagk101(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Godmother:
I blame all parties:

The maid for sleeping with a man knowing he's legally married to another,
The man for stooping so low as to sleep with a maid and exposing his wife to ridicule,
The woman for opening the door to temptation. I'll lay a large part of the blame at the man though. He should have some self-control.
Chai self control no easy ooo

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by lastpage: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:

Its just like asking: WHO IS TO BLAME, WOMEN SLEEPING WITH THEIR HUSBAND'S DRIVER or EVEN HOUSEBOY? shocked shocked shocked

Stop the blame-game and take responsibility for your action!

You wanna phuck someone?... Then you phuck them.... and it is YOU who did it. Period!

Lastpage!

"If your girl is acting up, then you take her Maid!
If your man is acting up then you phuck his Driver"

**singing in Rapper's Delight Voice

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Baboo13(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
mekadinho:
WHEN UR HUS-B IS ATTRACTED TO UR MAID, U SHOULD KNW, THAT'S IF U R WISE, COS D NO1 SIGN IS ALWAYS THERE, AND DAT IS, EITHER HE APPRECIATE ANYTIN {EVEN SILLY TINS} SHE DOES, OR HE DOESNT TK U SERIOUS WHEN U COMPLAIN TO HIM ABT D MAID, YES, DATS D NO1 SIGN... TREAT D FVCK UP WHEN MATTER STILL DEY GROUND.
WHEN UR MAID DRESSES MORE SEXY DAN U DO, WHY BLAME D MAN WHEN HE CHOSES B 2 A, I HATE WOMEN WHO TIE WRAPPER EEH... WOMEN TOO DEY FALL HAND, WRAPPER MAKES ONE LOOK OLD NAA... WHEN A WOMAN DEY TIE WRAPPER AND D HOUSE MAID DEY WEAR SPAGHETTI N BOMB SHORT, NO B D MAID U GO......

Ahan, this guy dey para gan o

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Swagt101(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
youmour:

You go sweet kiss,choi see lips like center of agbalumo
Guy just imagine say ur wife hire her type as househelp, talk true, shey u go wire her?.... grin End time is near ooo
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Baboo13(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Swagk101:
Chai self control no easy ooo
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by mekd: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
richidinho:
Madam

Free the maid jare

As you pray for promotion in your working place
The maid also deserve to be promoted grin grin
u funny sha
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by pbs4real(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

Looking at your profile am not surprised at your comment.
y u cum take the mtr personal lyk dis?
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:

Variety is the spice of life. Blame no one. Everyone belongs to everyone and everyone belongs to no one. There is no harm in experimenting. It is good for KONJI to enjoy different meals before KONJI retires.

- Hifaif (2015)
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by pareto(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
The devil, I mean the wife
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by coolviv: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hazardd:

whats this one saying...undecided
no one to blame..how will you feel if you are taking the same soup every night..

How considerate. Hope ur type wont vex with ur wife if she decides to taste other variety of soups in their quantities and qualities. After all, you know its not easy eating the same soup every night... wink
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:

What a question!

Of course the men.

You don't use your position of power to get sex by force or coercion.

In Africa, the girls that become housemaids are normally from extremely poor backgrounds that can't afford to lose their jobs, so if an employer is putting pressure on them for a silly thing as sex, they might succumb to the transient suffering of unwanted sex than the long suffering of hunger and hopelessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.