Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) (13131 Views)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Kc3000: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:
Happy to be a member of Deeper Christian Life Ministry, 1991 - 1998. tongue

A wonderful DAY I met the Lord February 1992.

God bless Daddy Kumuyi for the wonderful teachings of faith.

We now practice another type of faith/doctrine where we understand the world to be "wickedly wicked and badly bad"

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Bros abeg focus on Jesus and stop with all these praise singing of your so-called Daddies. They are just men like the rest of us, and are prone to sin and damnation like anyone else.
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
tomakint:
I still remembered when I worshipped in DeeperLife in the late 90s - mid 2000s, it was 'Holiness unto the Lord.....' I will never forget the good times with the Lord @ the Retreat Ground in Ayobo, with the popular theme song.....'Jesus only, is our Message; Jesus all, is all we see.....@Firefire, do you still remember? Pastor Kumuyi is a true teacher of the word. Humans are damn too complex to be bound by 'doctrines and dogma' team#Let God be God and man be man#

Sweet memory... tongue

1 Jesus only is our message,
Jesus all our theme shall be;
We will lift up Jesus ever,
Jesus only will we see.
Jesus only, Jesus ever,
Jesus all in all we sing,
Savior, Sanctifier, and Healer,
Glorious Lord and coming King.

2 Jesus only is our Savior,
All our guilt He bore away,
He, our righteousness forever,
All our strength from day to day.

3 Jesus is our Sanctifier,
Saving us from self and sin,
And with all His Spirit’s fulness,
Filling all our hearts within.

4 Jesus only is our Healer,
All our sicknesses He bare,
And His risen life and fulness,
All His members still may share.

5 Jesus only is our Power,
He the gift of Pentecost;
Jesus, breathe Thy pow’r upon us,
Fill us with the Holy Ghost.

6 And for Jesus we are waiting,
List’ning for the Advent Call;
But ’twill still be Jesus only,
Jesus ever, all in all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu6MXGnbgPk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Hahah I also remember. You remember "Life in the camp" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grew up in Deeper Life... Was even a Children and Youth Choir until my voluntary retirement in JSS2

You retired from the vineyard ? Do not be unequally yoke together with... come back to the old time religion... tongue
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

You retired from the vineyard ? Do not be unequally yoke together with... come back to the old time religion... tongue
Pastor Firefire...Are you still in Deeper Life?
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by tomakint: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Hahah I also remember. You remember "Life in the camp" cheesy cheesy cheesy Grew up in Deeper Life... Was even a Children and Youth Choir until my voluntary retirement in JSS2
grin grin wao even you? Too many former DeeperLifers in the House........grin grin those good old days were worth living for. God bless Pastor W. F Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kc3000:

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Bros abeg focus on Jesus and stop with all these praise-singing of your so-called Daddies. They are just men like the rest of us, and are prone to sin and damnation like anyone else.

"For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. 1 Corinthians 4:15

2 Likes

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin wao even you? Too many former DeeperLifers in the House........grin grin those good old days were worth living for. God bless Pastor W. F Kumuyi
Dearpreye is one of Kumuyi's sons... Baba don try, God bless the man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:

You know now, I moved ahead to acquire my name... hope you can figure that out! ? wink
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

You know now, I moved ahead to acquire my name... hope you can figure that out! ? wink
Yes Sir! Can you make me your treasurer?
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Yes Sir! Can you make me your treasurer?

Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:15-17.

I recommend for you to have your garment white, without spot or wrinkles avoid that area. grin
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:15-17.

I recommend for you to have your garment white, without spot or wrinkles avoid that area. grin
Chai, you wicked o grin grin grin grin
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Chai, you wicked o grin grin grin grin

the Word is spirit and life! grin grin
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

the Word is spirit and life! grin grin
Bros, take the word but give me the cash grin
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, take the word but give me the cash grin

Chai, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world...? I beg take the WORD so that we can see again after this life. tongue
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

Chai, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world...? I beg take the WORD so that we can see again after this life. tongue
angry angry angry
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
angry angry angry

Take the WORD, abi you don forget Bro. W.F Kumuyi's teachings...? But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you tongue
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by jidowu84: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol. So if the interpretation was to be done in Igbo, the interpreter would have called it IGBE EKWENSU Interesting
God almighty must judge this man. I know that for. Let God almighty be the judge.
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Kc3000: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

"For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. 1 Corinthians 4:15

Choi, you got me there pastor grin. So, how do we reconcile both scriptures?
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kc3000:

Choi, you got me there pastor grin. So, how do we reconcile both scriptures?

The below verses can be a guide.

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6a

This is what the LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD".
Jeremiah 17:5

Shalom!
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Kc3000: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

The below verses can be a guide.

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6a

This is what the LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD".
Jeremiah 17:5

Shalom!

Agreed! That's why I advised earlier that we focus on Jesus. We were also promised that : "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth."( John 16:13). Thanks bro.
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kc3000:

Agreed! That's why I advised earlier that we focus on Jesus. Thanks bro.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Flets: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Holiness unto the lord is our watchword and song
Holiness unto the lord as we are matching along
Sing it, Shout it, loud and long
Holiness unto the lord now and forever

DLBC:1990 to 1999

4 Likes

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by engineerboat(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Hahah I also remember. You remember "Life in the camp" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grew up in Deeper Life... Was even a Children and Youth Choir until my voluntary retirement in JSS2

You went AWOL

Haaaaaaaaa
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
engineerboat:

You went AWOL

Haaaaaaaaa
bro, AWOL?
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by engineerboat(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:

So Comrade Barca is a fellow in the faith before.

We are part of those then and till now, by His grace still continueing.

Thank God
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by engineerboat(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
bro, AWOL?

Brother BROOOOO
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Flets:
Holiness unto the lord is our watchword and song
Holiness unto the lord as we are matching along
Sing it, Shout it, loud and long
Holiness unto the lord now and forever

DLBC:1990 to 1999

Without Holiness, no man shall see the Lord... tongue
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by engineerboat(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
bro, AWOL?

But on a serious note:

Some of these things said by Pst T. B. are just the surface value of his reason for leaving deeper life, there is more to what he is saying.........

It is well.
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
engineerboat:

So Comrade Barca is a fellow in the faith before.
We are part of those then and till now, by His grace still continueing.
Thank God
My Mom still tell me to return to the Church grin... Are you a member?

1 Like

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by engineerboat(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:

Without Holiness, no man shall see the Lord... tongue

Comrade FIREFIRE.

Bro Broooooo
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by engineerboat(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
My Mom still tell me to return to the Church grin... Are you a member?

YES. You are welcome back
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
engineerboat:

Comrade FIREFIRE.

Bro Broooooo

How time flies, those days as President of Scripture Union. (SU) and President of Fellowship of Christian Students (FCS)

Maranatha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Endorse Sale Of National Assets Over Recession / Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns / 800 Ex-boko Haram Militants Get Relief Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.