Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) (13123 Views)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by engineerboat(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha they know but they just want to talk. It is their default

Haaaaaaaa. Lol
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by obi4eze(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Barcanista so you were once in Deeper Life?
That's good.
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by obi4eze(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Firefire:

How time flies, those days as President of Scripture Union. (SU) and President of Fellowship of Christian Students (FCS)

Maranatha!
Hope say you be deliverance pastor for MFM. Abi which one you be?
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by phi91lipin(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
im happy daddy kumuyi has many children, so hardly a christian in nigeria will tell God he his not aware of the bible tenant and the judgement to come. Deeper life still has the word of God today. nice discussions. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Blackfire(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Deeper life is one of the reasons i hate religion, when it enters a family there is division,my grandma died with this regret.
Tears ,sorrows and blood.
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
obi4eze:

So you are now a member of MFM? That's good. Deeper Life really helped me. Was there for about 7 years. Now with MFM. Dr Olukoya is a gift from God to the world.

Thank you.

For many were called few are chosen... Matt. 22:14
Re: I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Devil took over my soul? Is that what the Devil told you? You should know by now that the Devil is a Liar!

I read this and I laugh cheesy

Classical response! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tax: Nigeria’s New Oil? / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.