Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body (792 Views)

Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by ihafiz17: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
can u hav the image/name of ur fiance or fiancee tattooed on ur body.all in the name of love?
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
I've taken ur virginity ,you're mine 4vergrin
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by midolian(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
And so what happens when she dumps you or u break up with her
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
I've you seen this verse in d bible? LEV 19:28undecided
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
I do not draw tatoos... If if she wants me too,, it will be temporary and not more than 10 days
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
When I find her, Yes.
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is she a goddess?
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
And so what happens when she dumps you or u break up with her
only one can ans this qstn, ask amber rose what has happened to wiz khalifa's drawing on her arm,she will tell u.

Ohshocked you don't have her numb,take it +22542546184

Ohshocked u don't av credit,take her TW handle
@darealamberrose

Ohshocked u don't av MB,then you're poorsad
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Begonia(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
No image, name or whatever belonging to any guy deserves to be on my beautiful skin kiss
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
no way undecided
I even hate tattoo embarassed
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Begonia:
No image, name or whatever belonging to any guy deserves to be on my beautiful skin kiss
where is your beautiful skin ? undecided
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by midolian(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
only one can ans this qstn, ask amber rose what has happened to wiz khalifa's drawing on her arm,she will tell u.

Ohshocked you don't have her numb,take it +22542546184

Ohshocked u don't av credit,take her TW handle
@darealamberrose

Ohshocked u don't av MB,then you're poorsad
Are u not supposed to be caged?
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by justmag(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
if I get and feel the kind of love I hope for then yes...I will get her name on my forehead. grin
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Begonia(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
justmag:
if I get and feel the kind of love I hope for then yes...I will get her name on my forehead. grin

LIAR!
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by justmag(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Begonia:

LIAR!

why..you don't know the capacity of my love. I go hard for my woman...grin
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Begonia(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
justmag:

why..you don't know the capacity of my love. I go hard for my woman...grin

That's sweet but on your forehead?
I'm sure you're joking grin
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
Are u not supposed to be caged?
grin ahahahaha me caged?grin is wa o
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by Omotayor123(f): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
on top Wetin

Shey he be my papa ni undecided
Re: Can U Decide To Have His/her Image Tattooed On Ur Body by kossyablaze(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
God forbid

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This! / Health Benefits Of Sex In One's Life - 18+ Only / LG 4.5 Kg Washing Machine 610 - White/grey ₦ 33,040

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.