Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ice Block Making Machine - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ice Block Making Machine (102737 Views)

Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / China Supplier Of Ice Block Mahine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by shobusag: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2022
New locally made, tested and confirmed iceblock making machine FOR SALE!!!
Specifications:::
2.5hp engine
Half inch pipe used (far better than 3/8 most machines uses
Original body which helps in protecting d coolness for a long time after power outage.
10 coaches with a capacity to produce 100 blocks in 20 hours steady light. 80 blocks in 16 hours and 60 blocks in about 11 to 12 hours.
I will give d buyer all the connecting gadgets.

Reason for sale. Our transformer don blow and d last time this thing happened, it took us a year and six months to regain the light.

Price 450k last, no bargaining.
Location, anywhere in ABA and UMUAHIA and PH, I will take care of the delivery.

Manufacturer Cold City Technicals, one of the best manufacturers in aba.

I haven't used it for upto 2months, so everything is still intact n functioning 100%.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by peacealways: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ice block making is a good biz with Stable power supply
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Ade4all080(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
nuclearboy:
Each piece is approx 3.5 Liters. Thats almost the quantity that'll fill a paint can. But you can adjust the water you put in each wrapper. You can also ask an extruder to make a specific size of cellophane for you. You asked about ice in Ibadan - thats a way you can get fooled easily. Suppose I say I've today sold 411 at 60 apiece yet still have quite a lot? That could be true yet a lie. A lie because no two days are the same. Also, when it rains, demand (and price) falls. And in February, I'd readily hit a car stressing me on the way cos I can "bloody" well afford to fix his car and arse too.

Atimes, its poor and others, its good. Thats the truth. Also, who is your target market? resellers who'll finish your stock by 7AM but pay cheap (we reduce price for these since they resell)? Hotels/Bars/Clubs/Party-makers who will pay a premium but won't come daily and may ask you provide transportation to them? Or the local woman beside your "mallam" who sells pure water and soft drinks? A combination? What proportion of each? Does that proportion stay fixed or is it dynamic? As I said earlier people, theorists abound! I'm not one of them.

I'm a realist and a business person whos learnt that thugs fighting at a garage someplace in town can stop your clients from coming in. So can the rudeness of one of your employees cause some to keep away. Whist a "politicians" party can drop a 70K bonus in one day into your lap.

But in the dry season with 4 machines running 24 hours (2 loads each daily) in Lagos, you better have self discipline or you might decide to kill someone and pay for his life before you realise you cant buy humans no more. In retrospect though, fatigue may have taken away the will to drive cos this work hard small O. Its very physically tasking.

I know what I know but refuse to say one persons machines are better. You decide for yourself

Can you please share your contacts with me?
sodiq4all080@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Ozymog: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
This ice block business is fairly lucrative and it is pity to allow this informative thread to die,I guess many new comers in the business will be disappointed to see such good information stalled,pls anybody that can, let him or she update the current info on iceblock business,I bought one block for #500 naira in April and that got me thinking,how hard can it get? information is needed like how many blocks can a 2hp compressor block in 12 hrs or more or less,I am saying 2hp because for a beginner you don't want anything to do with diesel nowadays at #850/ ltr,a 7000-8000watt or kva sumec styled petrol engine powers a 2 hp Panasonic rotary compressor without blinking ,it has been tested for 24 hrs full blast frezzing,so the question is what size and capacity can such compressor capacity work effectively with.30,40,50,60,70 blocks? frezzing time?expert analysis is needed,the dry season is coming and I will not be a spectator.

cheesy cheesy
Very bros I dey with you.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by capnies: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2023
@mrsuama and paito please just email me with the word hi or hello thanks
capniesa@gmail.com
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Onyeaoma1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
50M for each 1 Kobo 1975 you have,

Good day everyone am looking for 1 Kobo 1975 to buy if anyone have it available should, then check if it magnet Tiger Razor blade, secondly take it close to light if it off the electric bulb then you will be paid 50M for each 1 kobo 1975 you have. Contact me for more info.......…

08109943646. I wait your response.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Mayorkay37: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2023
Ice block machine that can produce 40 blocks for sale
Call or WhatsApp 08028283004 for picture, video and price
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by shobusag: 1:16am On Feb 29
I am back. This tym around, with happiness.... partly thanks to the information I got from this thread and the biggest thanks to God almighty. I had a very big success in this business since November last year. I had several challenges when I started the business, most especially in the areas of light, faulty transformer and faulty engines. I gave up several times and put up my machines for sale two times (at a very cheap rate) but God blinded the eyes of potential buyers. I have two machines each with a capacity of 100 blocks. I was very much able to manage the machines so well n doubling d engine of one, i relocated from my previous area. I can proudly say that after expenses, I made nothing less than 400k monthly since November. For two years which I have been in this biz, I finally feel that I have started reaping the fruit of my expenses and perseverance. I praise and thank God almighty for not letting me sale the machines. I thank nuclear boy and the rest for their information that partly helped me in building my first machine.
It was a heartbreaking journey but I am glad God saw me through and I succeeded. My first business suffered a lot financially coz of this iceblock business, but now this ice block business is inturn feeding my first business hugely. By the way i have two workers that run the two businesses for me (man no b leather). Infact, I have started planning for next summer while this summer isnt yet over. Since this summer was my first to enjoy the business. I use fear enter am while others into the business were scooping the money. My plan now is to double the engine of the other machine by next week (remember i said i successfully doubled one). Maintain them through the incoming raining season and before October, purchase another machine more powerful than any of my two machines (probably a combined 9hp with 150 blocks or above). Next summer, people will know that God has a reason for letting me stay put in this business. I bless God for everything. I will leave an update from time to time.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 5:59am On Feb 29
shobusag:
I am back. This tym around, with happiness.... partly thanks to the information I got from this thread and the biggest thanks to God almighty. I had a very big success in this business since November last year. I had several challenges when I started the business, most especially in the areas of light, faulty transformer and faulty engines. I gave up several times and put up my machines for sale two times (at a very cheap rate) but God blinded the eyes of potential buyers. I have two machines each with a capacity of 100 blocks. I was very much able to manage the machines so well n doubling d engine of one, i relocated from my previous area. I can proudly say that after expenses, I made nothing less than 400k monthly since November. For two years which I have been in this biz, I finally feel that I have started reaping the fruit of my expenses and perseverance. I praise and thank God almighty for not letting me sale the machines. I thank nuclear boy and the rest for their information that partly helped me in building my first machine.
It was a heartbreaking journey but I am glad God saw me through and I succeeded. My first business suffered a lot financially coz of this iceblock business, but now this ice block business is inturn feeding my first business hugely. By the way i have two workers that run the two businesses for me (man no b leather). Infact, I have started planning for next summer while this summer isnt yet over. Since this summer was my first to enjoy the business. I use fear enter am while others into the business were scooping the money. My plan now is to double the engine of the other machine by next week (remember i said i successfully doubled one). Maintain them through the incoming raining season and before October, purchase another machine more powerful than any of my two machines (probably a combined 9hp with 150 blocks or above). Next summer, people will know that God has a reason for letting me stay put in this business. I bless God for everything. I will leave an update from time to time.
Congrats.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by bull67: 6:25am On Mar 26
shobusag:
I'm very much interested in this business but before going into it I will like to know the up and downs. Both me and my wife have been planning this for long but afraid. Please could we communicate through my email please. ealli45@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by bull67: 6:32am On Mar 26
naijacutee:
One million for what? In what year would you then start making a profit from the business? I know you can get ice machines from the UK from N250,000 which are capable of producing up to 35kg of ice every 24 hours (if that is roughly the sort of capacity you would require). I think these machines are priced according to their output every 24 hours. . . I might be able to help if you are looking to buy UK-manufactured machines.
do you buy them from the UK direct or buy them in Nigeria?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by braindee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02
Hey. Glad you finally found your mojo. I will like to get some information from you. Could we chat here, please? 08146995297
shobusag:
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Theophinio(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03
shobusag:
New locally made, tested and confirmed iceblock making machine FOR SALE!!!
Specifications:::
2.5hp engine
Half inch pipe used (far better than 3/8 most machines uses
Original body which helps in protecting d coolness for a long time after power outage.
10 coaches with a capacity to produce 100 blocks in 20 hours steady light. 80 blocks in 16 hours and 60 blocks in about 11 to 12 hours.
I will give d buyer all the connecting gadgets.

Reason for sale. Our transformer don blow and d last time this thing happened, it took us a year and six months to regain the light.

Price 450k last, no bargaining.
Location, anywhere in ABA and UMUAHIA and PH, I will take care of the delivery.

Manufacturer Cold City Technicals, one of the best manufacturers in aba.

I haven't used it for upto 2months, so everything is still intact n functioning 100%.

Sir, those Manufacturer "Cold City Technicals" have 50 pieces ice block making machine capacity that froze in between 6 hours

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.