Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ice Block Making Machine - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ice Block Making Machine (102733 Views)

Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / China Supplier Of Ice Block Mahine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by ifortenet(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Yeah, where is the NUclearBoy? Please kindly furnish us with your current price for 50pc / 100pc ice block machine and your contacts too, cheers!

Itydee:
Where is Nuclearboy? Is he still selling Ice block machines?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Petrodirect: 6:30am On May 08, 2020
Good
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Angelandmalay(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2020
Pls how much can I get 100pcs capacity ice block machine and the capacity of generator that can power it.
Kindly furnish me with price.
I need one in bayelsa.
Thanks
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by nuclearboy(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2020
My phone numbers are here.... Not always opportune to check this thread

Please I am 08033272767 and 08090666777
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Adenex3051(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyone with a good fairiy used ice block machine for sale? Drop your number
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adenex3051:
Anyone with a good fairiy used ice block machine for sale? Drop your number
Let's chat zero8one3nine5two55eight4.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
168 iceblock capacity
Icing time 15_18 hours of constant power supply.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
640 iceblock capacity
Icing time about 2_3 days with on an off NEPA. Light. But I think with constant power supply it shouldn't take more than two days.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
fuke:
I know a guy in Ibadan who has a factory making these machines. He read refrigeration in England and holds a doctorte. His machines are solid and may even be better than imported ones. I know because i bought one from him. Beautiful and solid machine. Now ,getting the machine is one thing, running the business is a different kettle of fish altogether. Do not mind people who say you make N10000 a day, ask them with how much? anyway if you want the machine from the Ibadan manufacturer , (by the way you will install with under N500,000,) contact me at jidolconsul005@yahoo.com
good evening Mr Fuke. I will appreciate if you connect me with the man in Ibadan who has a factory in making ice block machine. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Mbo07: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2022
MrSuama:
168 iceblock capacity
Icing time 15_18 hours of constant power supply.
pls I need this fridge how do I get it
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by miniziter(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2022
nuclearboy:

Very kind words... thank you
Can you create a Watsapp group and add we you intending customers to where you have the existing ones?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by miniziter(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2022
KunleA2:

And how are u doing so far? Pls put up some pics if you don't mind.

Thanks
Why not create a Watsapp group for existing and intending customers?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by emeuzo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
With 3 phase steady electricity, please I need an advice on the best machine to buy. And please I need someone to emphasise more on the compressor strength and other key factors. Also, I need to harvest 150 ice blocks each being 3.5kg atleast within 15 hours at max. I could patronise and advertise you.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by paito: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Do not buy 3 phase machine, because we are in Nigeria, and it is better to buy 3 50 block producing machine
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by emeuzo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
How much is this now
nuclearboy:

My 100 Block machine is 10 hours and costs 520, 000. If you have the power, you'll harvest TWICE IN 24 HOURS.

NOTE: each block is 4.5 liters of water

MODIFIED BECAUSE OF "IKONZ'S" QUERY - 4.5LITERS/BLOCK IS WHAT I DESIGNED IT FOR. BUT IT COULD BE AS MUCH AS 6 LITERS PER BLOCK DEPENDING ON THE CELLOPHANE USED
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by emeuzo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
paito:
Do not buy 3 phase machine, because we are in Nigeria, and it is better to buy 3 50 block producing machine
I already have a provision for 3 phase. It's light is better than all lights in my area, can go for 2 days without power outage
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mbo07:
pls I need this fridge how do I get it

I have sold it last year.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
emeuzo:
With 3 phase steady electricity, please I need an advice on the best machine to buy. And please I need someone to emphasise more on the compressor strength and other key factors. Also, I need to harvest 150 ice blocks each being 3.5kg atleast within 15 hours at max. I could patronise and advertise you.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by paito: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
emeuzo:
I already have a provision for 3 phase. It's light is better than all lights in my area, can go for 2 days without power outage
Are you into the business to make money, what's is your concern about phases of current or for your machine to work for you very well
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2022
paito:

Are you into the business to make money, what's is your concern about phases of current or for your machine to work for you very well

From his previous assertion, it's obvious he wants to start the business.
Therefore, he sure should be concerned about 3phase or single phase of his area because some high-end ice-block machines come with 3phase compressor and condenser fans.
Since his area has a steady 3phase power supply, it's to his advantage because he is spoilt of choices as to whether to go for single phase machines or 3phase powered machines.
But from my experience of running the business and a HVAC trainee, I would advice him to stick with single phase machines. E get why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2022
@emeuzo
One of the advantages of using a single phase machine is that, when there is a phase failure, you can easily switch lines.

For example, your machine is on red phase and their is no light on red phase but there is light on blue and yellow phase. All you need do is switch your life wire from red phase to either yellow or blue phase and you're good to go. If you're also technically oriented, you can also get a multimeter to check the voltage of all three phases to know the one suitable for the machines.

Another advantage of using a single phase machine in an area endowed with steady 3 phase power supply is if you run multiple single phase machines, you just connect each to a different phase. For example you have 3 ice-block machines, you can put one on red phase, one on blue phase and the other on yellow phase.

Thirdly, if two out of the three phases get faulty, you are still gonna be in business.

On the contrary if you get carried away with the constant 3phase power supply and invest in a 3phase machine, any day one of the three phases has a problem, your ATM machine as I do refer to my ice-block machines would be out of service and this can be heartbreaking especially if you are already accustomed to smiling to the bank.

Note: With my short sojourn into HVAC, some senior techies have made me understand that the 3 phase machines are stronger, more efficient and suitable for industrial use like ice-block machines.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by paito: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
MrSuama:

Therefore, he sure should be concerned about 3phase or single phase of his area because some high-end ice-block machines come with 3phase compressor and condenser fans.
Since his area has a steady 3phase power supply, it's to his advantage because he is spoilt of choices as to whether to go for single phase machines or 3phase powered machines.
But from my experience of running the business and a HVAC trainee, I would advice him to stick with single phase machines. E get why.
Cost of maintenance for 3 phase is exorbitant on iced block, am into it, it's my full time business,
Why not used the money to buy south Africa pipe of 29500, per roll or buy aluminum of 22000 per sheet to make is machine a fortress rather than buying 3 phase machine that would be 5 tons, sometimes 2hp is better than 3hp
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by paito: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
MrSuama:

Cost of maintenance for 3 phase is exorbitant on iced block, am into it, it's my full time business,
Why not used the money to buy south Africa pipe of 29500, per roll or buy aluminum of 22000 per sheet to make is machine a fortress rather than buying 3 phase machine that would be 5 tons, sometimes 2hp is better than 3hp[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2022
paito:

Why not used the money to buy south Africa pipe of 29500, per roll or buy aluminum of 22000 per sheet to make is machine a fortress rather than buying 3 phase machine that would be 5 tons, sometimes 2hp is better than 3hp

I get you broz.
Mind you he is going into the business without knowing nothing about it just like I did some years back.
For now he would rarely know anything about the renowned South African pipes.

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by paito: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
MrSuama:

I get you broz.
Mind you he is going into the business without knowing nothing about it just like I did some years back.
For now he would rarely know anything about the renowned South African pipes.
He didn't raise an eyebrow may be he already understand, if you are into ice block business and you are still using evaporator, you are still playing not in the business, or you are buying one with evaporator, you are on your own, God bless you all
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by emeuzo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
paito:

He didn't raise an eyebrow may be he already understand, if you are into ice block business and you are still using evaporator, you are still playing not in the business, or you are buying one with evaporator, you are on your own, God bless you all
Please can you explain this better, I would really appreciate
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by emeuzo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
paito:

What's the advantage of this southafrican pipe to others and what's the diameter? Which hp compressor is suitable for it?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by emeuzo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
MrSuama:
@emeuzo
One of the advantages of using a single phase machine is that, when there is a phase failure, you can easily switch lines.

For example, your machine is on red phase and their is no light on red phase but there is light on blue and yellow phase. All you need do is switch your life wire from red phase to either yellow or blue phase and you're good to go. If you're also technically oriented, you can also get a multimeter to check the voltage of all three phases to know the one suitable for the machines.

Another advantage of using a single phase machine in an area endowed with steady 3 phase power supply is if you run multiple single phase machines, you just connect each to a different phase. For example you have 3 ice-block machines, you can put one on red phase, one on blue phase and the other on yellow phase.

Thirdly, if two out of the three phases get faulty, you are still gonna be in business.

On the contrary if you get carried away with the constant 3phase power supply and invest in a 3phase machine, any day one of the three phases has a problem, your ATM machine as I do refer to my ice-block machines would be out of service and this can be heartbreaking especially if you are already accustomed to smiling to the bank.

Note: With my short sojourn into HVAC, some senior techies have made me understand that the 3 phase machines are stronger, more efficient and suitable for industrial use like ice-block machines.
Thanks a lot, I have scrapped the 3 phase stuff, but my question is, can single phase compressors example 2.5 or 2 comfortably be used with larger pipes? Someone told me it's oversized. How true is that?
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by MrSuama(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
emeuzo:

Thanks a lot, I have scrapped the 3 phase stuff, but my question is, can single phase compressors example 2.5 or 2 comfortably be used with larger pipes? Someone told me it's oversized. How true is that?

It's not. There is a way technicians go about it.
Re: Ice Block Making Machine by paito: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
emeuzo:

What's the advantage of this southafrican pipe to others and what's the diameter? Which hp compressor is suitable for it?

Thickness of the pipe, ability not to corrode faster, non use of u bend or elbow, joints will be minimal, neatness of the work, can.withstand daily use of over 10 years,
The best diameter to use is 1/2 inch pipe,
There are compressor but to me Copeland is the best, then Bristol
, What matters in compressor is the lra which I want you to do research on not the size or the accumulator size not the codenser heights, when you have make your findings quote me

1 Like

Re: Ice Block Making Machine by Okorosemeka: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Angelandmalay:
Pls how much can I get 100pcs capacity ice block machine and the capacity of generator that can power it.
Kindly furnish me with price.
I need one in bayelsa.
Thanks
this ice block business is fairly lucrative and it is pity to allow this informative thread to die,I guess many new comers in the business will be disappointed to see such good information stalled,pls anybody that can, let him or she update the current info on iceblock business,I bought one block for #500 naira in April and that got me thinking,how hard can it get? information is needed like how many blocks can a 2hp compressor block in 12 hrs or more or less,I am saying 2hp because for a beginner you don't want anything to do with diesel nowadays at #850/ ltr,a 7000-8000watt or kva sumec styled petrol engine powers a 2 hp Panasonic rotary compressor without blinking ,it has been tested for 24 hrs full blast frezzing,so the question is what size and capacity can such compressor capacity work effectively with.30,40,50,60,70 blocks? frezzing time?expert analysis is needed,the dry season is coming and I will not be a spectator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.