Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Benefits Of Friendship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of Friendship. (481 Views)

After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again / What Is The Basis Of Friendship? / After Four Good Years Of Friendship!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Friendship. by Howcomes(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
The benefits of friendship.

Good friends add special meaning to life. They help you share the good times and overcome the difficult ones. Among other things, good friends can:

1. Improve your mood. Happiness can be infectious. Spending time with happy and positive friends can elevate your mood and boost your outlook.
2, Help you to reach your goals. Whether you're trying to get fit, give up smoking, or otherwise improve your life, encouragement from a friend can really boost your willpower and increase your chances of success.
3. Reduce your stress and depression. Having an active social life can bolster your immune system and help reduce isolation, a major contributing factor for depression.
4. Support you through tough times. Even if it's just having someone to share your problems with, friends can help you cope with serious illness, the loss of a job or loved one, the breakup of a relationship, or any other challenge in life.
Support you as you age. As you age, retirement, illness, and the death of loved ones can often leave you isolated. Having people you can turn to for company and support can provide purpose as you age and be a buffer against depression, disability, hardship, and loss. Staying socially engaged as you age keeps you feeling positive and boosts your happiness.
5. Bostt your sense of self-worth. Friendship is a two-way street, and the “give” side of the give-and-take contributes to your own sense of value and self-worth. Being there for your friends makes you feel needed and adds purpose to your life.

Source: www.makeusfriends

MUF is a new platform to give and share relationship advice, its a new site by a Nairalander. your contributions can help make it better. Thanks friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Friendship. by lekejob(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok
Re: The Benefits Of Friendship. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Howcomes:
The benefits of friendship.

Good friends add special meaning to life. They help you share the good times and overcome the difficult ones. Among other things, good friends can:

1. Improve your mood. Happiness can be infectious. Spending time with happy and positive friends can elevate your mood and boost your outlook.
2, Help you to reach your goals. Whether you're trying to get fit, give up smoking, or otherwise improve your life, encouragement from a friend can really boost your willpower and increase your chances of success.
3. Reduce your stress and depression. Having an active social life can bolster your immune system and help reduce isolation, a major contributing factor for depression.
4. Support you through tough times. Even if it's just having someone to share your problems with, friends can help you cope with serious illness, the loss of a job or loved one, the breakup of a relationship, or any other challenge in life.
Support you as you age. As you age, retirement, illness, and the death of loved ones can often leave you isolated. Having people you can turn to for company and support can provide purpose as you age and be a buffer against depression, disability, hardship, and loss. Staying socially engaged as you age keeps you feeling positive and boosts your happiness.
5. Bostt your sense of self-worth. Friendship is a two-way street, and the “give” side of the give-and-take contributes to your own sense of value and self-worth. Being there for your friends makes you feel needed and adds purpose to your life.

Source: www.makeusfriends

MUF is a new platform to give and share relationship advice, its a new site by a Nairalander. your contributions can help make it better. Thanks friends
After reading this piece, my soul was lifted and I smiled! Will you pls be my friend so you can help add some or all of these values to my life?
Re: The Benefits Of Friendship. by Nmeri17: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Akinsolacupid:
After reading this piece, my soul was lifted and I smiled! Will you pls be my friend so you can help add some or all of these values to my life?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Elegant Church Outfits That Will Get You Inspired / Football Vs Sex / Six Reasons Why Ladies Should Marry Before 27.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.