Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) (1328 Views)

What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? / I Fear I Will Be Single All Of My Life / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
a friend of mine (final year student in a reputable university studying mechanical engineering) though independent, strong, cute but bereaved by loneliness and lack of soul mate opened up to me saying he's been turning down attempt to date girls and has remained single all of his lifetime because he has a standard and he can't afford to be with just 'anyhow' girl with whom he won't be proud to show off to his friends and his family..his standards include: literacy, sexuality, honesty, beauty, loyalty and not overly reliant on him for all her needs..
what should he do?
I hope our nairaland single but cute ladies can help me talk to him personally..
cc lalasticlala
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Ochiske(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
wow!! this is fp bound.. please hit him up sexy cute, single ladies BBM pin: 55E63F5E
ladies only!! gays and vaseline users, stay off.. danger zone
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by ladyteska(f): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2015
forget it, na 9ja you dey
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by emmyagi(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Did he gets what it takes
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Stevaz01:
a friend of mine (final year student in a reputable university studying mechanical engineering) though independent, strong, cute but bereaved by loneliness and lack of soul mate opened up to me saying he's been turning down attempt to date girls and has remained single all of his lifetime because he has a standard and he can't afford to be with just 'anyhow' girl with whom he won't be proud to show off to his friends and his family..his standards include: literacy, sexuality, honesty, beauty, loyalty and not overly reliant on him for all her needs..
what should he do?
I hope our nairaland single but cute ladies can help me talk to him personally..
cc lalasticlala
you ask the impossible.
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by kibo: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2015
emmyagi:
Did he gets what it takes

Brother, take it easy !!!
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2015
Him go old

1 Like

Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by emmyagi(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2015
kibo:

Brother, take it easy !!!

lol is not a matter of taking it easy, if u need a quality in someone, they person has his/her own too

not that u will list all this and u dont have anything to offer
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2015
His standards are high he should lower it no be naija we dey, he go wait for the ones that meet his standards tire
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by kibo: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2015
emmyagi:

lol is not a matter of taking it easy, if u need a quality in someone, they person has his/her own too

not that u will list all this and u dont have anything to offer

Hmmm.. They person ?? I see you brother !!
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Tallesty1(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Fred: Why are you single

Tally: I am waiting for the perfect girl.

Fred: You mean you haven't met her since you started searching?

Tally: I have, I met one years ago.

Fred: Then What happened??

Tally: I couldn't date her because she was searching for the perfect man too.

Fred: You didn't meet her taste.

Tally: Yea.

Show this to your friend. He might end up that way.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Cutehector(m): 3:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Comon tallesty1, doesn't mean one must settle for less...
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by naijaboiy: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2015
He should come and collect clay from my back yard.

So he can mould the type of girl he's looking for. undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by czarr(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2015
.....that guy better lower him standards. I no sure say him sef get all those qualities.
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Fred: Why are you single
Tally: I am waiting for the perfect girl.
Fred: You mean you haven't met her since you started searching?
Tally: I have, I met one years ago.
Fred: Then What happened??
Tally: I couldn't date her because she was searching for the perfect man too.
Fred: You didn't meet her taste.
Tally: Yea.

Show this to your friend. He might end up that way.

precisely what he needs to see
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Olami90: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Wot he is asking for is not too much. We only more dan enuf rotten/rusty ladies.
It is not impossible buh he shld nt b rigid. Let him ensure he has lot to offer sha oo.
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by Tallesty1(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Comon tallesty1, doesn't mean one must settle for less...
I know bro. It is cool to set standards but one should make sure they are attainable.
Re: This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) by fretfingers: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Him no hear wetin john legend sing... All of me, loves all of u.. Love ur curves and all ur edges. All ur [b]perfect imperfections...
[\b]

Nobody perfect. If him wan marry, he gas like the girl perfect imperfections... Am not saying he shouldn't look for some qualities in d girl he would love to date/marry o. All am saying is he should also look for a teachable xteristic in d lady... If u av a teachable spouse. Then am sure she would fit into his ideal woman. Cuz wetin him dey ask for na Ideal lady, that can only be found in an ideal world... And guess what... We are not in an ideal world!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin / Why Cheating Like This? / Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shows Off Her Boobs In A Party(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.