Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... (6924 Views)

Yoruba Groups Confer Merit Award On Cardiologist, Dr Ariyo / Americans, Yoruba In Dallas Rally For Dr Ariyo / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by bolutifeade: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2015
imhotep:

This is the height of illiteracy ==>

It's called freedom of speech , read up on it. That is his right in America

6 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by bolutifeade: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2015
babadee1:

The man lives and works in America where he has freedom of speech. He has broken no laws so any litigation will go nowhere. He hurt some Igbo feelings and stepped on some Igbo toes, but there is no law against that. People should stop wasting their time over this nonsense.

They think na naija grin

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2015
bolutifeade:

It's called freedom of speech , read up on it. That is his right in America
Every "right" comes with "responsibilities". . .
Exercise your right, but be ready to face the consequences/responsibilities.

Welcome to the real world.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118196

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

My father is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by 0key: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
babadee1:

The man lives and works in America where he has freedom of speech. He has broken no laws so any litigation will go nowhere. He hurt some Igbo feelings and stepped on some Igbo toes, but there is no law against that. People should stop wasting their time over this nonsense.

killing and intention to kill have the same weighted consequences. When your intension to kill is known, it's enough evidence to lock you up in jail so that you will not have the opportunity to kill. In US, it's not a crime to kill someone who has threatened to kill you. Freedom of speech does not make one to make statement that threatens the existence of another person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yeebhoes are cursed -Nnamdi Kanu 2015

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by babadee1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
A petition should be sent to the Justice Department citing his facebook posts which is nothing more than hate speech.

Goebells was hanged for his propaganda against the Jews.

Dr. Ariyo should pay for his utterances.

Once a criminal investigation is launched on him, his employers will be forced to let him go.

He can then return to Nigeria and lead the OPC Osogbo Brigade to cleanse "Lagos" of Igbos

My ignorant friend, there is no law against hate speech in the US. Hate speech is also protected speech and it is allowed under American law. Also, Joseph Goebbels was not hanged, he committed suicide with his wife. You're mixed up about the facts because you're taking this issue too personally. You need to let it go.

11 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:
Yeebhoes are cursed -Nnamdi Kanu 2015
^^ Another olodo on the loose.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Fanirandele: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
0key:

killing and intention to kill have the same weighted consequences. When your intension to do kill is known, it's enough evidence to lock you up in jail so that you will not have the opportunity to kill. In US, it's not a crime to kill someone who has threatened to kill you. Freedom of speech does not make one to make statement that threatens the existence of another person.

He never threatened to kill anyone what he did was predict what would happen if Igbos continue their insolence. No crime committed . You guys have been making noise for months yet the man has not even been so much as suspended grin

9 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fanirandele:

He never threatened to kill anyone what he did was predict what would happen if Igbos continue their insolence. No crime committed . You guys have been making noise for months yet the man has not even been so much as suspended grin
^ Then why is hooligan Ariyo rallying some jobless people to go around carrying placards

1 Like

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
imhotep:

My senile father is olodo

Yes i know. Yeebhies are cursed. Nnamdi kanu is free to call for the killings of Hausa/Yoruba but Ariyo must die for airing his views. Yeebhoes are hypocrite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by doublewisdom: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
adebisicutie:

They've done that already. Had many rallies in front of his office, signed petitions to the medical board to suspend his license etc. nothing, he's not going to get sacked or suspended for this so they are just constituting a nuisance
Fyi,after many Nigerians intervened and Ayiro had begged profusely, Igbos decided to let sleeping dogs lie. This pictured ‘protest’ is likely not from Ayiro but from another Igbo hating coward who’s too afraid to show his ugly face.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by babadee1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
0key:

killing and intention to kill have the same weighted consequences. When your intension to kill is known, it's enough evidence to lock you up in jail so that you will not have the opportunity to kill. In US, it's not a crime to kill someone who has threatened to kill you. Freedom of speech does not make one to make statement that threatens the existence of another person.

Legally there is a big difference between saying "I wish something bad will happen to someone" and "I will do something bad to someone". I read the doctor's Facebook posts, he never said he would personally harm any Igbo person but he did anticipate something terrible happening to them.
I'm not excusing what he said, it was very bad but definitely not illegal. I am fairly familiar with the US legal and medical regulatory system. They don't care about things like this and won't respond to it.

9 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:

Yes i know. Yeebhies are cursed. Nnamdi kanu is free to call for the killings of Hausa/Yoruba but Ariyo must die for airing his views. Yeebhoes are hypocrite.
^ LMAO
Frustration is now motivating you.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by 0key: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fanirandele:

So, calling for genocide has become a prediction. Don't worry, let him keep the fire burning, as this will ultimately consume him. It's not a threat but what's realistic and achievable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
0key:

[/s]

Hypocrite. Kanu is saying worst things now on radiobiafra.co and many cursed f.latties are calling in to support him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Tomiishola: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:

They are the biggest hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by HiGod: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
biafransoul:
Some people will never learn. Dr Ariyo that called for genocide against igbos in this age and time will surely go down for it soonest. You can't let your hatred for competition lead you to call for genocide against your fellow humans and no matter our differences, we should all know where to draw the line.

Shut that useless mouth of yours before God shut it permanently for you worthless.

Arthur Nzeribe said worse than what Dr Ariyo said about Yorubas but you fools chose to ignore that and pounce on Dr Ariyo instead.

The useless old man called Chinua Achebe said worse than that but Yorubas chose to ignore the old fool.

Igbos are nothing but worthless humans on earth. We ll continue to make you feel like second class citizens in this country.

You ll look for trouble but as soon as the trouble is brought to your doorstep, you ll be screaming genocide....

If you guys are tired of Yorubas, leave their region and move over to your region so as to avoid being paraded as foreigners and genocide.

Hypocrites!!!!! You claimed to hate Yorubas but your survival on earth depends on the same people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
imhotep:

My senile father is frustrated. I am a cursed yhebboe hypocrite.

Good of you.

I want all ibos to kill Hausa/Yoruba soon. -Nnamdi Kanu 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Tomiishola: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
babadee1:

Legally there is a big difference between saying "I wish something bad will happen to someone" and "I will do something bad to someone". I read the doctor's Facebook posts, he never said he would personally harm any Igbo person but he did anticipate something terrible happening to them.
I'm not excusing what he said, it was very bad but definitely not illegal. I am fairly familiar with the US legal and medical regulatory system. They don't care about things like this and won't respond to it.

Gbam. You only commit a crime when you plan an attack

1 Like

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Tomiishola: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:

Good of you.

Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by 0key: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
babadee1:

Legally there is a big difference between saying "I wish something bad will happen to someone" and "I will do something bad to someone". I read the doctor's Facebook posts, he never said he would personally harm any Igbo person but he did anticipate something terrible happening to them in Lagos. I'm not excusing what he said, it was very bad but definitely not illegal. I am fairly familiar with the US legal and medical regulatory system. They don't care about things like this and won't respond to it.

Your wish to do something means if given the right condition, you will do it. It is still a threat. There are better ways to address issues. The word 'genocide' is a strong word no matter how it's used, and he said this during SA xenophobic killings. So, imagine the gravity of his words, especially when many Nigerians have been killed in SA and at home by bokoharam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
doublewisdom:

Fyi,after many Nigerians intervened and Ayiro had begged profusely, Igbos decided to let sleeping dogs lie. This pictured ‘protest’ is likely not from Ayiro but from another Igbo hating coward who’s too afraid to show his ugly face.

Yeebhoes and lies. Where did he beg profusely? He only explain his statement and talked about having Igbo friends. Your people are still protesting in his office and thats the reason for this one and the last one in Lagos. Stop your lies and fear God.

You all hail Nnamdi Kanu and call him the new Ojukwu, he call on the killings of Yoruba/Hausa, when will you hypocrite protest about that as well.

9 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:

Good of you.

I see you have run out of ideas.
Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tomiishola:

Just imagine

He told his men to kill Pastor Kumuyi on the 30th of June in Aba. Many yeebhoes do call in to hail him that they live among Yorubas and have penetrate them and its easy for them to carry out the killings. Yeebhoes are hypocrite and wont talk about the coward b.astard called Nnamdi Albino Kanu. We are watching.....

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
imhotep:
my senile father is a fool.

Okay bro. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by HiGod: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Hypocrite. Kanu is saying worst things now on radiobiafra.co and many cursed f.latties are calling in to support him.

I have reported him to Interpol, British Metropolitan police and Nigeria police force about two days ago and I believed his name ll soon be under their radar. There is no escape route for that guy......

If anything happens today in Nigeria as far as war is concerned, the guy would be hunted down around the world just like Rwanda culprits as long as he steps out of East. And if he lives in UK(cos someone said he lives in London), I can assure you all that countdown to his life imprisonment has just started.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by semitunde: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wait. Do you guys expect the man not to defend himself?

You say he did something wrong, he feels otherwise. Some support you, some support him.

You organised rallies and wrote petitions to cut him off from service and lively hood, he's here defending himself and you say it's a wrong move?

You want him to sit smug while mud is being thrown at him? Is that not stupidity? There is a limit to rational and subdued gentility. Its not to be mistaken for stupidity. This man is doing what he has to do.

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:

Okay bro. Hypocrite
hahahahahaahhaahahahahahaha
Life don tire you.
Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by attacker231: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
HiGod:

I have reported him to Interpol, British Metropolitan police and Nigeria police force about two days ago and I believed his name ll soon be under their radar. There is no escape route for that guy......

If anything happens today in Nigeria as far as war is concerned, the guy would be hunted down around the world just like Rwanda culprits as long as he steps out of East. And if he lives in UK(cos someone said he lives in London), I can assure you all that countdown to his life imprisonment has just started.

The cursed animal live in the UK but always lie that he is in the Sad Beast. I have save most of his recordings where he call on the extermination of the Hausa and Yorubas, pls listen to radiobiafra.co and you can always save those recordings as well.

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by 0key: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Do you have any proof that he supported genocide. Provide a link to support that. The only thing you know how to do is to insult because your brain capacity equals the worth of your excrements.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
HiGod:

Correct man.
"Free speech" cannot be divorced from "personal responsibility".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today / The US General Amanda Azubuike Is Not A Nigerian / Yar’adua Made Me Acting President, Says Yayale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.