Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) (1038 Views)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by marked10(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
The result of evil and it serves him right. These pictures were taken from the Akomor P. Isaiah’s blog. A man reportedly took his girlfriend to his friend’s house in Lagos.

A few hours later, the lady ran out screaming for help, saying she had been raped. Few minutes later, the man, with blood all over his body, also ran out crying for help.

The girl, it was learnt, had blood on her clothes and she was given a cloth to cover herself.
When the man came out screaming, neighbours were shocked and that was when they realised that the girl bit off the man’s joystick and this was done with her teeth.

It was learnt that the man was rushed to the hospital but when they got to the hospital they realised that the upper part of the joystick was not there so they rushed back to the house to look for it. Luckily, they found it and took it to the hospital. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/lady-bites-off-manhood-of-rapist-in.html#sthash.JpSO7KkO.dpuf

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by cricifixo: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
waris dissssss? serves d goat right

by d way, i am what dey call "festus du commentus"
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by MosakuAW(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked Black dick turn Red. Game on
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by MosakuAW(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked Black dick turn Red. Game on
How will this guy fu..k again or even urinate.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by ELTON123(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whatttt?

anyway this will serve as a lesson
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by kodyx(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Girl power..just take d thing throw give dog to chop, next time you zip up well.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is heartless!
How could a human with conscience commit such atrocity?
This is indeed a pitiful sight!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by Tapout(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmm..this story sha, quite fishy

but how her mouth take reach there na undecided ..was he trying to rape her via her mouth or what

abi its the disadvantage of receiving a bj from a convulsive lady sad
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by Miraclestar: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seriously....#disgusting.... Like really really...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by Miraclestar: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow..cute...disgusting thoo...
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by Caseless: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
These bloggers can lie.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by rawtouch: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can't take my hands outta my pants after seeing the pics....

Daughter of jezebel but why would a guy who is attempting to rape also want a head.....

beats me though
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by mvpakin(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ummm!! I bet the gal is a D**k hater! I think it aint d first tym they're havin' sex but nt jst in the mood, probably pissed out at that moment, committed d act nd screamed 'rape' knowing she's damn guilty! It's ridiculous.

*Aint supporting the G, of course, its wrong 2 rape if it is true*
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
na so e soft ?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:
na so e soft ?
come check my own
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by apholaryn: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
If d story na tru...den Buhahahahahahah!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by TheMatrix3: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
This got everyone around me into shrilling shudders... she might have told the man he's gonna give him a head, and bit off the head of his joystick... RAPISTS BEWARE angry
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (graphic Pictures Please) by echobee(f): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy,nice one girl cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Orgasm / I Love Watching Blacked / Help Someone Keep His Or Her Virginity Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.