Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x (1192 Views)

Complete List Of Things You Should Never Do Before S*x / Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] / MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by Bimpeusman: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HwfsO9vHEJA/VYBGEuhjGYI/AAAAAAAAVKQ/44l0z84BOg0/s320/Health-Insurance2-1024x836.jpg[/img]
You’ve probably heard about foods, which boost your S3x drive or raise your s£x quotient. But did you also know that there are foods, which can be a total put off when consumed before s£x.
We have listed the 5 foods to avoid before s£x below….

1. Beans
Beans are a good source of fibre and proteins for our body. But they also contain a type of sugar that doesn’t digest fast and causes bloating and gas. We can all agree that a gassy and bloating belly is not ideal for s£x.

2. Garlic
Garlic adds extra flavour to our food, but it is really a good idea before s£x. It not only has a strong scent which can be an instant turn off but also has starches that can cause bloating.

3. Cheese
You probably didn’t expect cheese to make it to the list of foods to avoid before s£x, but the truth is that cheese can be a smelly nightmare and can turn your partner off.
Cheese breath lingers on long after it has been consumed, so skip this food if you want to impress your partner.

4. Red meat
A fancy steak meal may sound like a perfect night out but you might want to reconsider your choice of meat. Red meat is heavy and can take a long time to digest. This will leave you feeling sluggish and sleepy, which will surely affect your performance in bed.

5. Peppermint
While you might think that chomping on a peppermint for fresh breath is a good idea before s£x, studies show that the menthol present in peppermint can reduce testosterone levels and this can affect your s£x drive.
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by Abduljohn(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Are you kidding?
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am short.. I am told that i need to eat beans to be tall.. Now make i no eat am again because of sex... Is life complicated or the people are the one complicating life
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by Rosemary216(f): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I am short.. I am told that i need to eat beans to be tall.. Now make i no eat am again because of sex... Is life complicated or the people are the one complicating life
lolxxxxxx... he didnt mean u shud stop eatin it, he meant u shudnt take it wen plannin to hv sex
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op..you forgot to add something to that list - pounded yam and egusi soup with confirm goat meat. Not fogetting 1 chilled alomo to wash it down.
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
lolxxxxxx... he didnt mean u shud stop eatin it, he meant u shudnt take it wen plannin to hv sex
well.. If that is the case.. Then i wont eat beans again all my life coz i plan having se...x everyday..
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by Rosemary216(f): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
well.. If that is the case.. Then i wont eat beans again all my life coz i plan having se...x everyday..
grin grin grin hehe... gudluck wit dat
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
grin grin grin hehe... gudluck wit dat
and you believe that? Jez kidding
Re: 5 Foods You MUST Avoid Before S£x by Rosemary216(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
and you believe that? Jez kidding
i knw u are kiddin

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Delete Option / 5 Things A Woman Should Not Do For Love / Things We Need To Know About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.