Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] (1953 Views)

6 Things You Can Do Right Before S*x To Boost Your Marital Bond / Complete List Of Things You Should Never Do Before S*x / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] by hubs: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
If your woman's vag!na is dry when you both are geared for s ex and there is no lubricant around then your saliva can be the perfect solution, not the Vaseline most people turn to. Here is how to use it...

To them, it is a way of cleaning up the vag!na (bladder) before the s ex, probably also to prevent themselves from urinating in error due to the intense pleasure of sex.
The truth however is that they are putting themselves at more risk by urinating BEFORE having sex.
Why?
Well, scientists say the best time for a woman to urinate is actually after sex, immediately after if possible.
As was explained by a New York City urologist, David Kaufman, MD, urinating after sex, not before, helps remove bacteria from the urinary tract, thereby saving the woman from infections.

“Bacteria have tiny pilli that act as Velcro hooks, which allow them to attach themselves to the urethral lining,” Kaufman told Yahoo Health.
If these bacteria are left there, they move into the bladder where they quickly reproduce and grows, leading to a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) with serious consequences.
What this means is that it is better to leave the urine in your bladder so that you’ll have enough to push out the stubborn bacteria after you are done with s ex.

This simple thing – urinating AFTER, not BEFORE sex – can save you!!!

more >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/why-you-should-urinate-after-not-before_26.html

Re: Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] by henribj(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
so this is the reason they are always running to the loo after sex... shocked
hmm, and i thought it was for "the fear of pregnancy"
cool
Re: Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Noted cool
Thanks OP
Re: Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] by greatness22(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Noted. Nice one Op
Re: Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] by bqlekan(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Noted cool

Thanks OP
baba, you be female? Always on threads like this cheesy
Re: Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] by jonaifame22(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
I like the gal in that picture, her posture is quite welcoming

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!] by obontami: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
The iidiot girl na maheeda wey dey fool her self social media posting her nude pix

With all her mouth she fit no even sabi fccck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? / Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do / What Will You Do If you Were The Grand Son.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.