Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. (2788 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by chibwike(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Expose who? Even a friend posted it on facebook yesterday.
Mtcheew...see person wey i dey help cef
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by Enegod(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
BUSTED! grin this is how u know girls who do 'expo' at school
grin grin
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
CountDracula:
Nice one! I saw wat u did there

What did I do?
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by MrDojo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Such a thread has been created before on this section.

This looks like copy and paste. undecided

Hehehe cheesy u don open fowl yansh Oooo..grin
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...are you being sarcastic

No, I am not grin grin tongue
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by Mhizkel(f): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
misssclassy:

Of course I believe you. Wait.... You thought I didn't believe you?
Come on girl, I always knew you were intelligent. This was just a confirmation.

Perhaps you should think of starting your own blog since you write this good, don't you think? Instead of selling out your bright ideas.
One step at a time!
That's why i restricted writing out stuffs..Fear of copying and pasting!
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Excellent write up dear.
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by naijaboiy: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrDojo:

Hehehe cheesy u don open fowl yansh Oooo..grin
Lool,,that was not really my intent.

But this thread is so recycled. I've read it couple of times on this section,,word for word,,since april. I even shared it the first time I saw it.

Now she claims to be the author. undecided
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by jokeydamson(f): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
The 10th point.....watch out #best#

1 Like

Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
One step at a time! That's why i restricted writing out stuffs..Fear of copying and pasting!
When did you write this? I'm curios. When was the first date?
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah..Thanks!
Tactless lying plagiarizing bimbo!undecided
Re: 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. by Mhizkel(f): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
I owe no one an explanation on this... Feel free to spit out whatever..One of the reasons why Literaturelanders are more matured than some Romancelanders..A writer's story was already copied and pasted on numerous blogs and sites even before he started writing it on NL..The approach was more mannered than this.
Keep the rantings coming..It's allowed! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Rape Her / Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x / GUYS: What Is The First Thing U Do When Expecting A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.